No Drinks

Reid's POV
It's been about a year of me being with Aaron.
My body shakes in pain, my face stings from the blows. I see the fist coming toward my face and everything goes black.
I sit up quickly and gasp and my body shakes from shock and terror, Aaron says in a sleepy voice "spence what's wrong?" He sits up and when he sees my face he says "oh spencer".
I whisper, "I thought they were gone". He wraps his arms around me and I say "its been over a month, but it happened again. The nightmares of Tobias Hankel".
He kisses me and says "it's okay Spencer". I nod and he says "it's 5:00, lets go shower". I nod and let him pull me to the bathroom. He turns on the shower and we wash slowly enjoying every moment. When the water runs cold we get out and he wraps a towel around my waist, and another around himself. I through on pants and a button down and so does Aaron. I spend the day at my desk watching Aaron. I don't do any work all day and when he stares back I can see his worry. I go to his office around 1:00, he asks "what's wrong spence?"
I say "I can't focus".
He hugs me and says "okay, we don't have to go out tonight".
I say "no, I want to, I just can't get him out of my head".
He kisses me and says "I know spence, I know".
I say "I think I'll just make a coffee and then try and get something done".
He nods saying "okay, don't worry if you don't" I nod and then we kiss quickly before I leave his office.
When I get a cup of coffee and sit back down JJ asks "spence you okay?"
I shrug and say "yeah, just umm a little bothered".
Morgan eyes me and I say "Tobias Hankel".
They nod and Emily says "it is the same time it happened last year".
I nod and say "I just need to relax a little".
Rossi says "everyone's leaving in a few minutes".
I nod and say "yeah, Aaron and I are leaving soon too".
After we all leave and Aaron and I get home he kisses me and says, "we have about two hours before we have to leave".
I say "okay, I think I might read in the library for a bit".
He nods and says "okay, can I join you?"
I smile and say "of course". We walk downstairs hand in hand and I quickly skim the shelves for a good book. I grab something random and Aaron sits on the window seat with his legs stretched out and his back up against the wall. I sit curl up on his lap with the book and he wraps his arms around me. For over an hour we sit there, me reading and him watching me.
When and alarm goes off he says "I could stare at you for hours". I blush and he says "let's go get ready." We head to our room and I slip on black jeans and a tight purple t shirt and a gray hoodie. And Aaron wears a brown collared shirt with jeans a jacket. We walk out to the car and drive to a pub they wanted to go to. We eat and chat and play pool and darts, some people dance but I'm not looking to grind. I notice that no ones drinking and so I ask Aaron. He just tells me that we might have a case tomorrow so hung over isn't what they want. I just nod and we hang around a bit more. When we finish the whole team decides to walk through the park across the street. After a bit Aaron stops me and they keep on laughing and talking, they don't even realize we're gone.
He asks me "spencer are you okay?"
I shrug and say "I guess, maybe a little jumpy".
He asks "really?"
I say "I don't know Aaron, I'm just scared".

Hotch's POV
I kiss him deeply before saying "I was going to wait..." He looks confused until I reach into my pocket and get on one knee. His hands cover his mouth in shock and I say "spencer, I love you so much and I want to spend every second of my life with you, will you marry me?"
He takes his hands away and has a huge grin and says "yes! Of course!" I slip the silver ring onto his finger and on the inside of the band it says I love you spencer. I stand up and he practically jumps on me hugging me tightly. I have my arms around his lower back and he has his hands pressed against my upper back. We kiss deeply and passionately, it's a crisp clean kiss but it's filled with lust and he let's me guide his tongue. I don't know how long we stand here making out but it seem like forever and that we never need air. Finally we here our names being called by the team but we ignore them and continue to kiss. When we finally break apart he hugs me tightly and we quickly kiss.
He has the biggest grin on his face as he says "oh my god Aaron!" And hugs me again. Then I slip my hand in his and he walks close to me as we walk to the team that are starring at us with confusion. Spencer can't stop smiling and he's practically bounce with joy.
When we walk back Garcia ask "what happen?!"
Spencer looks and me and I smile and nod. He holds up his hand for Garcia and shows her the ring, she squeals loudly and everyone congratulates us. When everyone calms down a bit we keep walking, spencer and I walk in back and his arm is looped through mine. When we get back to the car I drive and we watches me from the passengers seat. When we back to the house I close the door behind us and he pins me against the door kissing me.
I smile into the kiss and say "some ones excited".
He laughs and says "I wonder why".
I carry him up the bedroom and slip his shirt off, he pulls of my shirt before fumbling with my belt buckle.
Once we are both naked I lay back on the bed and we kiss when we break apart I ask "you want to top?" He looks a little nervous so I add "I can walk you through it".
He whispers "okay."
I get the lube quickly and I say "I've never bottomed before". I take his fingers and coat them with lube so he can stretch me out first. He slip in one finger and I gasp in pain and shock.
He whispers "it's okay Aaron".
When I adjust a little I nod and he slips in a second finger, once I adjust again he gently slides them in and out, I let out a small gasp and he adds a third finger I groan a little in pain and he waits for me to adjust. Finally I nod and he slides the in and out quickly until I'm moaning.
He pulls them out and asks "now?" I nod and coat his length for him in lube, I use a little bit more that usual because I know the first time hurts the most. He lines up his tip and asks "ready?"
I nod and he slides in the smallest bit, I gasp "spence".
He whispers "it's okay Aaron, we can wait".
I nod and he slips in a bit more, this happens four or five times total. I whisper "okay". And he shifts a little getting used to the feeling like me. He pulls out slowly and I let out a small cry of pain.
He says "I know Aaron, it won't hurt after a moment".
I say through clenched teeth "okay". He pushes in and the first couple times are nothing but pain but it slowly fades. When the pain is basically gone he gradually picks up speed until we're both screaming and moaning. He hits my prostate just right and I loudly moan his name.
He gasps and I say "spence....I'm so...Ah...close".
He says back "s-sa-same!"
I finally moan his name extremely loudly and cum on our chests and shake with pleasure. When I cum my back arches up more and I tighten around him, he gasps as I tighten and screams my name as he comes inside me. He slides in and out a few more times as we both come down from orgasms.
When he slips out he bends down to my opening and licks me, I shiver with pleasure and moan "ohhh spence". We he finishes I feel him move up to my length and wrap his lips around the tip. He hollows his cheeks and deep throats me and I shake with pleasure. I moan as he swirls his tongue around me and gently drags his teeth up. It's so amazing I cum again in his mouth and he drinks up every drop. When he's finished we kiss slowly and when we break apart he lays down next to me and I wrap my arms around him.
He asks me "how was that?"
I answer "I don't have words to describe how amazing that was".
He smiles and says "I guess I wasn't too bad".
I laugh we cuddle and I kiss his neck, he starts to moan a little and within minutes we're back to having sex but now he's on the bottom, afterwards it's around 1:00 and then we drift off to sleep. Around 2:00 in the morning my phone wakes us up, I groan and he mumbles "who is it?"
I don't bother looking and say "I don't know". I hear Strauss when I pick up and whisper to spence the it's her.
He curls closer to me and she says "I'm sorry I know I woke you up".
I say "any other night would have been better".
She says "I am sorry but you have a case....why not to night?"
I say "because I'm an engaged man who would have preferred the night off".
She says "congratulations".
I say "thanks, I'll call the team now".
I hang up and call the team, I throw on Jean and a button down and he wears black jeans and a button down with a sweater over it. I cringe as we head down stairs and so does he.
He laughs and says "we went hard tonight".
I groan and say "understatement of the century".
He smiles and says "come on, I'll drive".
As we are heading to the elevator emily joins us, I lean against the wall and spencer leans against me. She doesn't say anything until the elevator door open and we cringe at the same time. She asks "everything okay?"
Spencer just says "no".
She can tell we don't want to talk so we just head to the conference room. I find everyone already here and Rossi asks "why are you so late, you had a heads up?"
I cringe as I sit down and so does spence and I glare at him. Morgan asks "what happened to you two?"
I glare at him and say "what the hell do you think?! I just got engaged!"
Morgan laughs and says in a felled surprised voice "wait does that mean Reid isn't a virgin?!"
Spencer glares at him and says "no one ever said I was".
JJ looks at Morgan and says "he does have a point".
Emily says "if so when'd you loose it?".
Morgan nods says "and who?"
Spencer says "what the fuck is wrong with you people?! Will you please just shut up?"
Garcia shakes her head and Rossi says "no".
He groans and says "fine! Aaron was my first kiss, that's all I'm saying!"
Strauss clears her throat and spencer curses as we all jump, no one saw her on the couch, she just heard all of that. She asks "can we start now?"
Spencer goes bright red with embarrassment and so I rub his thigh to try and calm him down. We run through the case before getting on the jet, we sit next to each other at the table. I won't lie, I didn't want to spend my first night engaged on a jet fly to solve a murders case. I sit next the window and he yawns, it's a long flight. I smile and say "come here spence" and pat my lap. He adjust so he's sitting sideways on my lap and curls into me, we fall asleep with him in my arms. The case takes a few days and spencer and I stay at the station since we are both in extreme pain. When we get home we sleep and start the preparations for the wedding.