Scare and Flirt

*THIS IS BEFORE EMILY GETS HOTCH*

Hotch's POV
I glare at the sherif and say cooly, "just because we have captured a killer doesn't mean the people he killed are worthless now". The sheriff goes to say something but I cut in and say "how dare you? You call yourself a sherif and yet you pretend to be nice to catch a killer, you didn't give a damn that a girl died because she was gay. Who do you-" Emily bursts in and I say harshly "Prentiss wait". I don't mean to sound angry but we both no it's not her. My glare stays on the sheriff and I say aggravated, "go. now".
She's pants like she ran here and says "no".
Shocked I turn to her before she can finish and coldly ask "what?"
She shakes her head and says "reid". I drop the file I'm holding and Emily races ahead, she opens the door for me and I see him. His head in his hands and everyone is taking turns trying to get him to breathe. I walk to him so I don't make him panic more and turn his chair and crouch in front of him.
I grab his biceps and tell him in a calm voice "Spence, I'm here. Look at me. Hey hey spence, I need you to look at me". I adjust so my hand rests on the back of his head I tell him "spence, come here, just breathe". He nods a little and I carefully wrap my arms around him. Pain surges through me but I hold it in because I need him to calm down. He shakes in my arms and I run my hand through is hair over and over and say "shhhh spence, you're okay, shhhh". I rock him slightly and I feel him slowly start to calm down.
I relax a little when he starts to breathe normally and he says very quietly "please don't leave me".
I whisper back in his ear, "never" and he continues to shake. Emily slowly guides me up and helps spence stand up with me.
She says "relax, we'll pack up and the drive back to the hotel for the night and leave tomorrow".
It sounds reasonable so I say "okay" I carefully sit down and gently pull spencer down onto my lap. He cautiously leans into me and sighs and we watch everyone pack. I tell him "sleep, its been a long day".
He asks me curiously "what time is it?"
I say "5:15".
In awe he says "I thought it was only 11:30".
I smile at him and shake my head, then I say "the teams going out but we can stay in if you want".
He shakes his head and says "that sounds like fun, I just want to sleep a little first".
I nod and tell him "ok, rest. I'm right here".
Spence closes his eyes and I think he's asleep but then he quietly says "I love you Aaron".
I whisper back "I love you too spence" but I think he's already asleep now.
I quietly watch him sleep when Garcia asks from the screen "Hotch will you guys be okay?"
I nod and say "yes, he needs some rest".
I stare at spencer and Emily asks "where are we going out?"
"Clubbing?" Morgan suggests.
JJ says "no it's been a long day".
Rossi suggests "a bar?"
Emily protests and says "I think my head will explode if it's too loud".
JJ says "how about Border Café, my friend recommend it to me once, it's Mexican but has other stuff too". Everyone agrees and we decide to go to the hotel for about an hour and an half and meet in the lobby at 7. Everyone starts to head out and Rossi takes care of the sheriff.
I kiss Spencer's head and say "come on spence, let's get you back to the hotel". Half awake he stands up and I grab his bag place a hand on his back and guide him out. He yawns and I drive us back and he sits up front with me and Morgan in back. Spence falls asleep in the short ride to the hotel and when we pull in I unbuckle him and start to carry him. Morgan gets his bag and the whole team gets in the elevator. I watch him in silence and then struggle to open the door. I gently lay spencer on the bed and take his bag from Morgan and thank him. I carefully take off his shoes and try to carefully take off his tie without waking him. He shifts and I freeze, his eyes open a little and he kisses me. He takes my tie and jacket off and I kick off my shoes. He slowly wakes up more and sits so his back is pressed against the head rest. The kiss deepens and becomes more aggressive and my hands tangle in his hair. Our lips move perfectly in sink and our tongues battle for the lead. His hands slip under my shirt and feel my back, his nails lightly drag down my back and I let out a low moan. I lightly bite his lip and he hums in joy and I break the kiss and say "that sounds better". He grins and we kiss again, I feel his hands slowly unbutton my shirt and I slip his waistcoat off and unbutton his shirt. We kiss and I slowly pinch his nipple and he gasps, I kiss down to his right nipple and take it in my mouth. I gently suck and swirl my tongue around it making it hard before I switch to the other one, he holds in moans so when I finish I kiss him and say in a husky voice, "I want to hear your." I kiss to his neck and search for his soft spot, I know I found it when he whimpers a little and arches his back into me. I suck hard and rub my teeth against his skin, lightly biting, and he moans quietly. When I know there'll be a mark I pull back and we kiss again. I feel his chest and his hands start to fumble with my belt. I let my hands drop as we kiss so I can undo his belt too. His hand slips into my boxers and grabs me tightly and I gasp in pleasure and shock. I nip his earlobe and growl quietly. I slide him so I he's in lying down I'm straddling his waist and I slide off our pants and boxers. I rub his chest with my hands and say "gorgeous" quietly, half to myself. I pull my eyes away from his chest and our eyes meet but his show worry. I place a hand on his face and ask "spence, what's wrong?"
He rubs my chest extremely gently and says "are you sure?"
I quietly say "yes, I trust you".
He nods and whispers back "don't worry, we'll be careful". I smile gratefully and kiss him. The kiss becomes hungry and we break apart and I go to get off him to get lube and a condom and he stops me, he says "I'm fine".
I nod and say "so am I" and just quickly grab lube. I coat my fingers and slip one in, he arches his back a little and I gently slip in a second and then a third. I don't move them until he adjusts and nods a little. Slowly I pull my fingers in and out and curl them slightly and he gasps louder and I pull them out. He's about to complain but stops when he sees me pick up the lube. I apply a generous amount to my length because I know it will probably hurt him at first.
He rubs my biceps and says "you're so beautiful".
I smile and quietly ask "you ready". He nods, even though we've had sex twice before I still know this isn't easy. I hope I stretched him out enough, I brush my tip against him and he shudders.
Whining he says "please Aaron". I nod and slowly push in, he gasps and I stop half way and he nods to have me continue.
I push in all the way but I don't move, I hold his face and say "shhh". His grip on my arms loosens and he takes a moment to breathe before nods a little. I pull out and start off slow, he moans quietly because now we know Rossi and Morgan can hear us. I start to go faster and he has to bit his lip to keep from yelling or moaning too loud. Suddenly he stops biting his lip and gasps loudly in shock but quickly bites it again, I hit his prostate.
He finally moans as quietly as he can "Aaron, I'm..." but he stops knowing he'll be too loud if he tries to say the rest. I know exactly what he talking about because I'm close too. He eventually half groans and half moans as he arches his back cums, he tightens around me and I cum inside him. We both try to hold in moans as I lean over and place my hands on either side of him. I bend down and kiss him hungrily and passionately. I break the kiss and kiss down his neck and chest, I take his tip in my mouth and suck before hollowing my cheeks and taking as much of him in my mouth as possible. He moans quietly as I swirl my tongue around him and come up, as I repeat this process he quietly moans and when I can tell he's close to cumming again I lightly drag my teeth and he curses loudly and cums in my mouth. I drink every drop before I kiss him deeply and then wipe off our chests. He carefully switches us so he's on top but he's careful of my chest. Spencer kisses my neck and when he's closer to my collarbone I gasp loudly, he lightly sucks and I let out a quiet moan. He sucks on my skin but when he bites down gently I moan as quietly as I can and say his name. When he finishes he kisses me and I let him have control of the kiss. I think he's done but he surprises me and kisses my chest extremely gently. When he finishes he lays next to me and I pull him into a tight hug. The contact hurts my chest so I hide my face in him and he whispers sweet nothings to me.
I feel his hand reach around and then he whispers "I set an alarm for us". I nod a light and the pain ease up a bit, he strokes my back and we fall asleep in each other's arms.