One Big Step

Hotch's POV
All of Reid's stuff is crowding the house, since we moved the last of it in yesterday. I throw on jeans and a t-shirt and Reid wears dark jeans and a sweater. In the kitchen we find Emily made us all a pot of coffee. We eat breakfast and have coffee before we all start to unpack and move boxes. Throughout the day the members of the team stop by to help out. We set up one big room in the basement like a library. There's selves and selves of books everywhere and we set up a window seat and a couple big comfy chairs from Reid's. In the other main room in the basement we set up another living room-ish area. The third smaller room becomes and office for us. While we settle in Emily leaves to check on her apartment. Morgan is bringing down boxes and Reid and I have decided to move around book cases. Emily calls with an update so Reid and I take a break on the window seat and put her on speaker, Morgan comes down when she calls. "So I've been robbed and the windows are smashed. There's a hole in one wall and Sergio was gone when I came by. My neighbor got him so he's okay, he was in the hall when they broke in. I'm going to grab what I need and go to a hotel. I just called for a window replacement, they're coming tomorrow" she informs us.
Morgan gasps saying "oh god".
I roll my eyes and says to her "nonsense. You can stay with us as long as you need. I know you feel bad but honestly it's okay. It's nice having you around. Don't waste you money on a hotel".
With a mix of a sigh and a groan she says "fine" in defeat, I know she feels bad but I don't care and neither does Reid. We finish talking and finish up with moving Reid in, when we are done it's about 8:30. Emily joins us and we order a pizza and watch a movie. Reid sits with me on couch and Sergio sits on Emily's lap, we have a relaxing dinner. After dinner we clear plates and head off the our rooms.

Reid's POV
Once the door closes I hug Hotch and he asks me, "what wrong, are you okay?" He's already worried.
I shake my head breathing in his sent and say, "nothing. Everything's perfect" and I tilt my head and kiss him, long and deep. The kiss gets hungry and he pushes me back onto the bed. I land on my back and I have my hands in his hair and he holds my waist. When he pulls away from the kiss he moves to my neck and starts to kiss and suck it until I'm calling out "Aaron". He finds my sweet spot and starts to make a hickey, I feel his teeth lightly bite me and him suck on my neck. I grip his hair and arch my back up in pleasure moaning loudly and gasping his name. When he finishes he moves back up to my lips and we kiss. Our tongues fight for dominance and he quickly wins, I let his tongue guide mine and he bites my lip and I gasp. As we kiss I slide my hands under his shirt and feel his chest. Eventually I pull off his shirt and the kiss breaks. For a while I stare at him, and then I smile and restart the kiss just as hungry as before. As we kiss my hands feel down his back, my nails slightly dragging on his skin making him moan. This time his grip on my waist is under my sweater which is becoming very hot to be in. His fingers start to lightly feel my side and he pulls back from the kiss and asks against my lips breathlessly, "can I?" I nod and he slowly and carefully pulls my sweater over my head and tosses it somewhere behind him. It's now his turn to stare, I want to hide myself but I know not too. I become shy under his gaze and he cautiously touches my chest with the tips of his fingers and then his whole hand.
He finally finds his voice and says "you're beautiful" and kisses me passionately. The kiss heats up again and my hands explore his chest, feeling his strong arms, as his hands feel my chest, drawing small shapes with his fingers. His hand moves to my nipples and I immediately gasp in shock and joy. His fingers play with them, making them hard, he breaks the kiss and kisses down to one nipple. He takes it in his mouth and uses his tongue to play with it, making it harder. I gasp and moan loudly and arch my back with pleasure. When his lips leave I am about to protest until I feel that he's switched to the other. Then when he does stop I let out a whimper and he kisses me with lust. Then he starts to kiss his way down, further than before and pauses at my waist and looks up at me and asks then same question as before, "can I?" I freeze and loose my voice he come up and gives me a gentle kiss and says "it's okay, we don't have to". He places one hand on the side of my face and strokes it with his thumb.
I finally get my voice back and say, "no no no, I do. I want to. I'm just...scared". He smiles and slowly kisses me before saying "it's okay spence". I give him a small nod and he kisses me one more time reassuringly. Then he starts to slowly undo my belt and jeans. Next he looks back up at me and I nod again and he slides my jeans down carefully and discards them to the floor. I take a moment to calm myself while he slips out of his pants too. He then kisses me and it stays slow for a second but quickly gets heated again. I can feel him against me and we are both hard. It's very uncomfortable but I'm scared, maybe this is moving to fast...or maybe it's just right.
He kiss down me again and he gets close to my waist and my back is arched, his kisses are hesitant and I finally gasp "please". At first I can't believe I said it but I quickly realize that things couldn't be more right. He seems pleased because he waists no time taking off my boxers and relieving the pressure on my length. Not hesitating and instant he takes me in his mouth and I moan. He swirls his tongue around me, letting his teeth lightly drag as he takes as much of me in his mouth as he can. He bobs his head up and down and I feel like I'm about to cum but he stops and kisses me as he slips off his boxers. He breaks the kiss and starts to fumble in his drawer. He pulls out a small bottle of lube and a condom and I take his hand and wrap mine around it. He looks confused as I use my other hand to slip the condom out of his grasp and say "no" and he goes to protest but I just say "really?" And he shakes his head and let's me throw it somewhere on the floor. The cap to the lube pops open and he covers his fingers with a generous amount before using one fingers to slide into me. I gasp and he pulls it out for a moment before slipping two into me, it doesn't take long before a third finger penetrates me. I don't hold back moans as he fingers me, I feel him reach my prostate and I shout "Aaron". Then he pulls his fingers out and applies lube to his length and gives me a questioning look.
I just nod quickly and he says "it's going to hurt, it'll be okay". I nod again and I feel him enter me slowly. Pain shoots through my body and my hands grip his biceps hard and I close my eyes. He puts a hand on the side of my face and kisses my forehead while I try to adjust. I nod again and he slips further in and waits, this happens a total of three times before he's fully inside me. Waiting for a moment, I loosen my grip and try to focus on breathing and he stokes my cheek with his thumb. When I finally pull it together he starts to slowly pull out and and back in. It hurts at first but it quickly becomes pleasure. Eventually I let a moan escape my lips saying, "faster" immediately he quickens his pace. I become a moaning mess as he hits my prostate. He starts to thrust into me faster and faster until we are both close to cumming. Finally I can't hold it any more and scream his name as I cum, I tighten around him which is just enough to make him cum too. His cum fills me and mine covers our chests. He grabs his t-shirt and wipes off our chests before collapsing breathlessly on top of me. We both breath heavily and he gives me a small kiss before he rolls off me and slides out of me. Then he pulls me close into his arms and I snuggle into his chest before we fall asleep.