Maybe A Little Too Friendly

*A/N SORRY IM CHANGING SOME PARTS OF THE EPISODE- ROSSI NOT GIDEON, EMILY NOT ELLE, HOTCH HAS BEEN DIVORCED FOR ABOUT A YEAR*

Hotch's POV
Tobias had Reid. It killed me, the second they found JJ and Reid wasn't with her I panicked on the inside. No one knew how I felt about Reid. No did, no one could. Everything screamed impossible, but I hoped. I frantically searched everything in Tobias house for a sign. Anything to point me to Reid. Then all of a sudden Garcia's voice broke my thoughts.
"Guys, you wanna see this"
I rushed in but not too fast to seem obsessive. My mind always racing trying to hide every bit of my personal feelings from my team. As I entered the room I froze. My hands dropped to my side as a rush of cold flooded my body. Reid.
He was on every screen. Each one displayed the torture Reid had faced. Beaten and bruised all over. His shoe pulled off along with a sock. His clothes warn. He was miserable. He was so weak and fragile. I wanted to cry seeing him. I wanted to kill Tobias. And I wanted to scream at the world for keeping me from him. Everyone started panicking, but I couldn't hear them. Just a constant ringing in my ears as I stared in horror. The camera cut. I have to find him I leave the sea of papers to search the house.

Reid's POV
I came to just to make out a figure and a tiny red light. Then my vision came to focus. Tobias and the camera. The camera was on as Tobias ordered me and beat me. I knew the footage was streaming to the team. To Hotch. To man I wanted so bad but knew I could never have. I needed him, can't do this alone. He must save me, he will, I know he will.

Hotch's POV
The footage is streaming again. I'm dead. He's dead. It's killed me inside. I can't do this without him. Wait. Tobias killed Reid. But Tobias is giving him CPR?! Come on Reid, you can do it, pull through! Oh. My. God. He's breathing I have to find him. Oh God he needs me. I have to help him. I need a clue someone please!

Reid's POV
Cold. Dead. Warm. Alive. That's how it happened. And I don't care, as long as Hotch comes to save me I don't care. My head felt heavy and my eye kids heavy. Then blackness.
When I come to yet again the camera is on. I notice a grave stone. This could be it. As Tobias yells at me I know this is my chance. Kill Hotch. He's a narcissist. Hotch will understand the message, only Hotch.

Hotch's POV
Did he just tell him to kill me?! Wait narcissist, this is my clue. Narcissist, and a bible passage...a graveyard.
* * *
*BANG*
Oh Reid no! I'm so close please be strong. I sprint toward the gun, the rest of the team at my heels. As I get closer I realize that there are two bodies, one leaning over on the ground and a dead one. A little closer....Reid. He's alive. I race forward hands shaking as I help him up. He is so weak, I want to hold him and whisper everything will be all right. And maybe, just maybe I can.

Reid's POV
Hotch is sprinting to me. I just want to cry in his arms. He understood. With strong but shaky hands he lifts my shaking weak body up carefully. I don't hesitate as I launch myself into his warm protective arms causing him to stumble back a little. In a wobbly voice I whisper in his ear, "I knew you'd understand" and cling to him tighter. I feel his body heat as it warms me up. I can't hold it in any longer as I sob into his arms, as it is I can barely stand and he's basically keeping me from falling. I know the others are wait for me to let go of Hotch and hug them, but I can't. I need him now, they'll understand one day hopefully. I hear their quiet footsteps start and slowly fade away. I slowly lean away so one of my arms is draped over his shoulder and my other hand clings to his left wrist. His right hand applying gentle pressure to my side to help steady me and keep me up. We make it a couple feet when a wave of dizziness and nausea hits me. I hold down the vomit and lean into Hotch giving him most of my body weight. He quickly rearranges his hand to steady me as I sway a bit.
Quietly I whisper "I think I'm going to faint".
I hear a quiet "shhh" come as my body collapses and the world goes black.