Chapter 134

She went straight for the heart of her own disciple. What must be done shall be done and it shall be as painless as it gets. Wanda's hands rose as barriers of chaos energy formed between them. It was a hasty move and she easily broke through them all.

But, she could no longer maintain her hands in a claw shape so she simply clenched it and threw it at her chest. Wanda was still able to block part of the damage as she flew away. Chthon still did not attempt to protect or harm Wanda. It was good.

The problem was he did not seem to be seeking to interrupt their battle either. Was it some sort of scheme? He made no attempts to even move but rather focused his every attention on her battle. She had wash over her senses in him several times yet she found nothing.

He did not raise his hands. He did not move his legs. All he did was stare intensely at the battle between the master and the disciple while smiling. He was smiling a lot. It wasn't pleasant. It reminded her of psychopaths who are enticed with the taste of blood.

He was enjoying this. It was pain and pure pleasure. It was as if the master and disciple killing each other was entertainment. It was as if this entire battle was being done in his name. It was as if they were fighting to the death as a sacrifice to him, the Lord of Chaos.

A dance for the devil. She did not like whatever he was trying to do. But what must be done still must be done. Wanda rose up once again from the rubble she was thrown to. Tears falling down her eyes as desperation finally sets in.

.

[Wanda POV]

.

Reality has hit her. Her teacher who had cared for her all her life was now going to kill her. She would die at her hands. And then ... there is no and then. She is gone. The world will move in and it shall not miss her. There was no saving her. She knew she must die.

Her life was finally over. All those laughter, all those sadness, all those pain, nothing matters in the end. The clothes that she loved, the stars that she adored, the moon that she admired, the sun that she longed for. Nothing is left.

All that left will be her rotten flesh and crushed bones. Her memories, her efforts, nothing matters for nothing is left. It has hit her again that despite everything that she struggled against, everything that she obtained and everything that she missed, they shall be gone today.

One day, somebody shall remember her for one last time like her teacher just said. Whether it be her dearest brother or a random corpse digger, she will not be remembered in the far future. Is she finally dead?

But, she did not want to die. She was still relevant. Her teacher was still alive. Surely, she wouldn't let her die, right?

'I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die.I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die.I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die.I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die.I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die.I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die.I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die.I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die. I don't want to die.'

That was all she could think in her head. She could not think of the time she confessed her love for her teacher. She could not think of the time, she jumped in joy when she and Pietro got finally saved. She could not think of the pain when she got rejected.

All she could think of was the time, when she and her brother watched with bloodshot eyes at the fallen Stark missile that threatened to blow up anytime for three days without moving an inch, light, food or water. She could not move before the threat of true death.

Everything seems so utterly meaningless. She could feel herself drowning in an ocean of fear. The place where nothing exists. She will cease to exist in this realm and be banished to a place with nothing.

A place where nothing changes, nothing happens and doesn't happen. A place with no space, no time, no beginning and no end. A place where there is no light, no dark and nothing else but eternal suffering.

A place she thought would never go until she was ready only to find out that when it is time to go, she still was not ready. Because a dimension of nothingness does not accept anything.

The kingdom of death. She shall join it to never leave even after time ends. Her teacher stared at her and voiced her last advice to not go there.

"Live."

.

.

.

.

.

This is chapter 134.

Sorry for the long delays. I will try to upload them regularly again. Also, tell me what you think about this?