Chapter 63

[Firekeeper POV]

The moment she look back, she saw Wanda's eyes return to normal and saw it fill with horror. That was enough to tell that Wanda was being controlled by something.

Maybe it was Chthon but Wanda would have to be extremely weakened or Chthon should have been boosted for that to happen.

But that could wait for later. First, she will have to deal with Yhorm once again.

"No worries, child. We shall discuss thy problems later." Before she even finished the sentence, the shadow of the Lord of Cinder enveloped her.

With the distance between the blade and her, teleporting would have taken longer than for she had dodge immediately. Her teleportation took some delay time and that was not enough.

So, she did the only logical thing. She grabbed Wanda by her clothes and dashed away. Luckily, she got away, but she was not uninjured. A pebble has flown at great speed right at her uncovered eyes. The metal blindfold has come off meaning she would be blind in one eye.

She managed to dodge it by the nick of a time, however it still scratched her forehead. Red blood was now flowing from her head. The impact also made her disoriented. her delayed reaction would not be enough when facing the likes of Yhorm.

The giant raised his blade once again aiming at her but just as he was bringing it down, the back of knee exploded. It was just an explosion with no arcane mixed in it.

She was then grabbed by someone along with Wanda and started floating in air. She turned back to see that it was Quill wearing his flying boots and masks.

"That was rocket. He told me that there were good materials in the grandmaster's warehouse. He was able to make a mini nuke."

"A mini nuke?!", Wanda snapped out at this. She came out of her stupor. Meanwhile the keeper was having a hard time breathing. Intense physical exertions with a stabbed heart were not helping.

"Hey! He did tell me that the materials were fantastic!"

"Quill, I implore thee to set me down. I will have to heal."

He nodded and followed along her instructions and gently set her down. She hovered her hands above her wounds and started healing it. Wanda was also looking panicked at this.

"Thou hast been controlled by someone, hast thou not? I can see that thou regained control immediately. We will have to work on that in the future."

She looked over to see Siegward joining in the action immediately. His expertly coordinated strikes were still somewhat useful with the help of the everlasting ones. But, they won't last long. An enraged Lord is something even an everlasting could not casually deal with.

"Groot, come over. Quill, can thou get the rest of thy party?" He did not ask questions and went off immediately. That was the advantage of experienced people. As long as they acknowledge a person to be superior, they would most likely follow their instructions without question.

She first worked with Groot. Despite the fact that she could not hold a fight on her own, she has never forgotten the fact that she was a firekeeper and not a warrior. She will enhance every single one of them to ensure them to put up a fight.

Groot would be the easiest. She held his back and poured her energy. He did not grow up but his aura continued to climb. It might also be the fact that he was a tree, but he had amazing affinity for her magic.

She also added some characteristics of the god killer so that he can absorb the fire that are now coming out of Yhorm to sustain himself. He would be in charge of harassing Yhorm and slowing him down. She told him the plan and told him to go ahead.

Quill then brought the rest of the party. Even the good doctor was included although he was currently in his angry form. She enchanted them all to the point where they would be able to deal damage to a god.

She telepathically communicated with the two everlasting ones, her disciples and Siegward. They all agreed so it was time to put Yhorm down once and for all.

The first move was up to her alongside Loki. She once told Loki that his final assignment would be to form the illusion of Asgard, but it has changed somewhat.

They will now form the illusion of the entirety of the Profound Capitol. The city Yhorm once ruled. The city that led to Yhorm's rise and his downfall. Today, it shall be his downfall once more.

She looked over to Loki and he nodded. She grabbed him and teleported far away where they both slammed their hands into the ground. Her blood was still trickling down from her head. Loki looked at this with concerned eyes but returned to focusing on his own work.

First the foundation, then the magnificent gothic style architecture. Next was the rot and decay of the city that is present everywhere. Finally, the monstrosities roaming about. Great walls rose from the city as their illusion formed the Capitol in all its glory.

She knew it to be an illusion, but she couldn't help but look upon it in awe once more. Before she even saw Yhorm, she heard his roar. A roar filled with longing and desperation for even in death, he is still obsessed over this city of ruins.

He came over immediately. But was trapped and slowed time and time over and over by the two everlasting ones and the rest of Quill's group with Thor. She teleported Groot and Wanda over at the same time.

Wanda's task was to turn the planet inside out by bringing the inner magma of this planet to the surface. She could no longer bring Yhorm down so, she will be bringing the natural lava to the surface.

Groot's task was to replace the inside of the illusions with his trees and turn this city into a giant death trap. Normally, he wouldn't be able to do this but since he got enhanced, he could now do this.

She smiled slightly for the first time today after she saw the giant jumping straight in the middle of the city where his throne used to stand.

.

.

.

.

.

This is Chapter 63.

Tell me what you think of it.

I also glanced over Wanda's emotions since I will be dealing with them in the future.

Have some idea about my story? Comment it and let me know.