Chapter 53

She indeed needed to fulfill that promise. Falkor ate like a starving child. devouring the bowl with relish never seen before. She however, on the other hand did not want anything to do with the food. They looked as if the monsters of Lordran were stewed in a jar of mud.

Selph too was viewing it in disgust. She however felt embarrassed whenever Selph would stop in front of a building and stare at it while making comments about it. However, she learnt a few more things about the two eternal ones.

it was that they loved gambling. They were beings who existed before time and existence itself. They knew about almost anything in existence. However, even the like of eternal ones did not know when the concept of luck existed. As such, they loved gambling.

"90% of gamblers quit before winning." was their moto. They would go in and out of casinos carrying large bags of chips with no shame or caution. She supposes caution was something they did not need when they could easily raze everything to the ground.

There was also another thing she loved personally. It was transport and she found out on Earth that she liked the vehicle called the motorcycle. She personally participated in some small competitions on this planet. She loved the transportation part of civilization.

However, personally her favorite sport has to be combat. She especially like boxing which caused her to participate in some cage fights. She even earned the title 'Queen of the Ring' which impressed the two eternal ones with how cool the title sounded.

Meanwhile, Thor on the other hand was now starting to hate fighting. Last time she checked, his hair has been cut off. It made him look more handsome. Loki on the other hand was less impressive as all she could see was him sitting in a room with his eyes closed.

Wanda was clearly having the most fun out of all her little ones. Although it was hard for her, it was apparent that disturbing other people by changing reality itself is a very positive motivation factor for her.

Quill's group on the other hand ran out of currency a few days later and are now following along the two eternal ones shamelessly living of their gambling money. Both Selph and Falkor did not mind it in anyway. After all, the concept of money was far too beneath them.

So far, since the moment she came to this world, this was the happiest moments for her. It was nice to have a relaxing moment off after being busy for years. And mostly it was raining. Even on this planet it still rains. The rain washed away all the sins she might have. She truly loved the rain.

.

.

[Marco POV]

.

He hated the rain. It will never be able to wash away his sins. And whenever it rained it wash away the blood if he uses to mask his smell. Now, he is back to the hunter's workshop in the nightmare.

'What in the blood of old ones is the formless Oedon?', he wondered. He has hunted down the great old one that was left behind the lake before descending into the nightmare. In there, he met Gehrman. He learnt the hard way that the only thing his two teachers shared was the name.

One was a jolly good gentleman who knew how to love. The other was bitter hard old man being drowned alive in his own nightmare. He also learnt that in this realm of nightmare, he was probably the last hunter that came from the waking world.

Every time he hunted down beasts and use their blood, he saw the rune named formless Oedon. He learnt many things from this new Gehrman. Among them included what is called the Caryll runes. It is said to be discovered by scholars as the language of the old ones.

That was how powerful the great old ones who ascended were. Their mere words were enough to turn humans into equals with the beasts and strengthen the iron and blood that made their weapons.