Chapter 51

She opened her eyes only to see that everything was normal once again. By normal, it meant being normal by her standards.

She was still on the floating foothold alongside the two everlasting dragons who were guarding her. And it seems that little time has passed despite the hard fight.

"Why didn't you call me?", Selph sounded hurt that she did not call for her aid. Both of the everlasting ones look incredibly worried for her.

She has always thought that they saw her as a reminder of home. It appears that they care for her to an extent beyond which she thought.

Selph warped her arms around her waist and bury her head in her shoulder.

"You are an idiot for thinking we would not help you. It was incredibly foolish of you to handle everything alone. We sensed a presence on par with us appearing within you." It was clear that they were not talking about the Slave knight but the red head that disappeared after a while.

"You are acting like your beloved Ashen One once again while leaving everyone alone. We do not wish to wait for you by a bonfire. We wish to walk alongside you for all of eternity. Get it?", scolded Selph like a gentle mother while holding her hands.

That reminded her that she was indeed leaving people alone to wait for her. She remembered the nights she waited for the return of the Ashen One. She did not wish to leave the everlasting ones or her disciples to wait for her through cold nights by a bonfire.

"I will mark thy words, my dear Selph but for now, let us return to my disciples."

Although Selph might have good intentions, she now wishes to sit by her disciples. A reminder that she was no longer confined within the horrors of Lordran. She wanted some form of assurance that she was now part of this world.

Selph pouted at this clearly showing that she was not pleased with her lecture being interrupted. Falkor shook his head at her causing her to pout even further, but she followed the keeper back to her ship anyway.

She leaned her head onto her shoulders to reassure her that she would not just forget her words. "Thou hath my gratitude, my dear Selph and I can reassure thee that tis would not happen again." She slowly nodded to acknowledge it.

Once she could sense where Yondu and her disciples were, she teleported there instantly only to see a funny scene. It was clear that they had pursuers behind them, but she could see that Yondu had destroyed them all.

Surprisingly, Thor was in the middle of the ruckus.

"That is not a dude, you're a dude. This, this is a man, a handsome, muscular man." the way Drax said these words scares her for some reason.

"Are you kidding me, I am muscular.", retorted Quill trying to flex his barely noticeable muscles.

"Who're you kidding Quill, you're one sandwich away from fat." Quill looked very offended at Rocket's remarks.

"Am I fat, Gamora? Gamora?", he watched as the green girl started staring at Thor's muscular arms.

Thor who was in the middle of attention was trying to act as mysterious as he can. That was until Loki zapped him with a taser he brought out of nowhere.

That bring them out of their childish conflict. Wanda's eyes looked like they were about to fall off from rolling her eyes while Yondu was looking at them with concern. Mantis was barely visible.

They then noticed her with the everlasting ones.

"Ahem!" started Quill. She noticed that he was trying to make his voice deeper.

"I suppose I should be thanking you. What do you want? Credits?"

"Quill!", started the rest of his groups.

"I know, I know, what am I supposed to do to show my thanks?"

"Do you need a favor? We can also show you around the universe.", asked Gamora as she approached her.

She currently has no need for favours as of this moment. But she supposes it wouldn't hurt for them to follow her to Sakaar. After all, what she wants most as of this moment is company.

They also look as if they needed to hide for a while by judging how many pursuers they had. But, she would ask them if they needed to go anywhere first.

"Doth thou hast anymore places to be?"

They all looked at each other. They have nowhere to go as of this moment. Normally, they would just continue their mercenary business, but it would be better if they had something to do.

"Hath thou heard of Sakaar?"

"Sakaar? The one with the slave colosseum?", asked Drax. He seemed to have extensive knowledge of the planet. Perhaps due to how much he enjoyed combat.

"Yes indeed."

"Why not?", answered Rocket as he shrugged.

"Okay then, we will go to Sakaar.", announced Quill. He just decided it on the spot. She hasn't even told them that she wishes for them to accompany her. They were a young and rash group but a good company, nonetheless.

"Uh... I would like to go back." It was Yondu and the ravager with the prosthetic eye.

"You know, we have things to do.", he said once again.

"Raiding innocent ships?"

"No, no, no. I am thinking of being a broker. An information broker to be precise." He seemed to be pleased with this choice. After all, he still had a lot of ravagers backing him up. It was a good start up capital. His connections with the criminal world were also sure to helpful with it.

"Go ahead then, take a pod and get out.", Quill shooed him away with his hands. She can tell he felt sadness at the prospect of Yondu leaving once again. Yondu also noticed this.

"Remember Quill, Ego may be your father, but he will never be your daddy." He used this line as a farewell and left with a pod.

They then, finally headed to Sakaar. It was a place of mixed races and different life forms where beings from almost all over the world gathered. It was a perfect place for letting her disciples to see the real world.