Chapter 61

She stepped onto the ground so hard that the crack on the planet's surface could be seen from outer space. It was an intentional move.

Yhorm was still battling the two everlasting dragons. It looks like something not supposed to be seen by the mortal eyes. Lightning strikes all around like it was rain due to the presence of Thor.
It wasn't just giants entangling either.

Thor also rove around with thunder roaring all around him. He was now a proper god of Thunder able to wield lightning from the heavens itself.

The sky cracked as far as the eyes could see. This was a battle that belong in myths and legends. The ground all over was also bare due to Yhorm rolling around with his size.

Lava started pumping out the ground. This was due to her stepping on the ground. She will remind Yhorm his fear of fire once again. She had created an active lava zone with its own artificial volcano.

She channeled her powers into the Earth itself and stimulated the volcano to explode immediately. Normally, ash would come out now, it was red hot lave spewing out straight out of the outer core of planet itself. They rain down like fire.

One reason she did this was because the fire would only hurt Yhorm due to her authority over fire. This would also ensure that Yhorm would have difficulty rolling around. It would also ensure that fire would cover his armor.

Yhorm noticed this and for the first time since he was summoned, he held his blade with both hands. He was now starting to get serious, but she would not give him time to prepare.

She immediately teleported to the side of his head and slammed her scythe bath in the fire of nature itself. It worked but it was not enough. The lord of Cinder would never go down without a proper fight.

He roared once again but it could no longer blow her away. But it did stun her for a brief moment. Yhorm did not miss the chance. He slashed him machete on the spot with no hesitation.

He never hit her. She was saved by Thor as he too, slammed his hammer down on the great blade. It was not enough as it still held enough power blew both of them away.

For any being, after making a single move, they would not be able to make a single move straight away. Even beings like Yhorm were of no exception.

Siegward was already up and did not miss this chance. He wielded his sword made a full blow against Yhorm. The giant failed to dodge or block the blow.

It left an indelible wound that would scar the giant. He staggered and had to help himself up with his machete. That also slowed him for a moment. Falkor went on the grab the hands that was holding the machete in an attempt to weaken the giant's grip on himself.

Selph on the other hand, went straight for the neck attempting to let the Lord of Cinder rest. But Yhorm was no easy prey for dragons to slaughter. A lord was something no being could kill like chickens.

Flames started coming out of his body much like hers. His second phase was starting to come out much like hers. It would become much harder to defeat the giant. She would try to stop it before it was fully out.

But closing her distance with him would do more harm than good. Despite her being the firekeeper, not every single flame in existence belonged to her. The flames coming out of Yhorm belonged to Yhorm and Yhorm alone. Even she would burn upon touching them.

She slammed both her palms into the ground and use it form several spikes made of rocks. This failed to impale the giant and did nothing much. But her actual move has yet to be shown.

The ground started softening and Yhorm's weight did nothing to help. He started slowly sinking to the ground. Of course, Yhorm tried to shake it off, but chains of fire started coming out of the Earth.

Those chains were dragging Yhorm into the planet where he would be baptized in the power of molten lava where she was at her strongest. Yhorm too, formed chains of his own and was counterattacking.

However, he was still disoriented by the attacks of the larger population. The two everlasting dragons also realized what she was trying to do and moved away from him in case he chose to drag one of them down.

Siegward and Thor however remained as they were much too small for Yhorm. Siegward was furiously chipping away at Yhorm's legs making him uncapable of balancing himself. Thor was still striking down on his head making him even more disorientated.

Yhorm was much too durable and trying to kill him would take days on the surface so, she would drag him down to the flames he feared both in his life and death.

He tried rallying his monstrosities, but they were all swatted away by the everlasting dragons like flies. Quill's group has also moved away and turned to killing the monostorities as this was far beyond them.

Despite Yhorm trying his best he was eventually dragged down to the underworld due to his own weight and her chains. Thor's blow and Siegward's slashes were not helping him in anyway.

He has yet to open his second phase due to their interruption and there was no time for it as of this moment. Eventually, the Lord of Cinder was buried under the Earth itself never to see the light of the sun again. She would then use the lava of this planet to burn him to ashes.

She might not control every fire but she did control a majority of it. The lava under the crust shall spell demise for the Lord of Cinder. Just then, she lost concentration. This wasn't supposed to happen unless someone or something intervened. She did not notice it until Thor started roaring.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!"

She looked down upon to see a small blade sticking straight out of her heart. The giant has started to crawl his way back to the surface due to there being no more power to maintain the chains. She looked back and saw someone familiar.

"Wanda, what art thou doing?"

Looking back, she saw an insane smile on her disciple. She did not even know if it was her disciple due to her disorientation. Just then, she remembered the warnings of Chthon that he will be back.
.
.
.
.
.
This is Chapter 61.

Have some anxiety lol.

Anyway, tell me what you think of this chapter.

Maybe I will post a new chapter next week to leave this cliffhanger (maybe).

Leave a review and rating if you like this story.

Have some idea about my story? Comment it and let me know.