Chapter 76

"Time to go.", she thought to herself with a smile on her face. It was the first time she has smiled out of pure happiness and nothing else.

"Hahahaha!", she laughed out loud as she sensed Quill coming towards her. The celestial slammed his bolt of energy at her. It did nothing and was still blocked by Selph. Even a celestial was helpless against the might of the city of dragons.

Quill came at the perfect moment right at that time. He started carrying everyone inside without a word. Even when doing this, with a celestial and an eternal being staring at them like ants, he still held the gall to ask.

"Ms. Keeper! Please tell me you have a plan other than laughing.", he sounded like he would start laughing too. Laughter is an infectious thing.

The two everlasting ones were also looking at her not knowing what to make of it.

"Of course, my dear Quill. I would not have the heart to laugh without a most perfect plan."

"What is it?"

"Run!"

"I am already loving this plan!", he seemed pretty content with the plan.

"What about those two?", asked Falkor in a rare moment of maturity.

"Let them fight."

A Celestial's job was to manage this universe and the Cosmic Horror was of another universe invading the current universe. This was the perfect pair to meet at the moment.

She did not think it would be an easy battle but there was no doubt it would take a long time to decide the winner. Of course, the Celestial would lose but there were at least hundreds of Celestials.

They both got on the ship, as it starts revving the engine. She was at the window manipulating the giant snake Jormungand so that neither could approach them. By now, the Celestial has noticed the Cosmic Horror trying to crawl out of the Abyss.

"Galactus! Look how far you have fallen!", proclaimed the Celestial as he immediately started a fight with the thing trying to crawl out.

She could have simply left but this was too rare of a chance to no leave behind a memo. She climbed out of the ship as it was going. She used magic to stick herself to the surface and amplify her voice so that it can travel in space.

"May'st thou peace thou thy peace disco'vr! Adios!" She would not deny that some words on Earth had taken root in her vocabulary.

"Let me do it. Let me do it too!", it was Quill clattering from below. Truly a man with the heart of a mercenary. Living life to the fullest. After all, no one knew whether he would have another chance to insult two god-like beings again. She happily enchanted him too.

"Kill each other, dipshits!", he screamed as he climbed back into the deck immediately.

"Keeper!!", the Celestial's furious voices echoed as they left him hanging behind. It must have been the first time for a Celestial to bellow out of anger. She was sure the Celestial would burst a few blood vessels if he had any.

And so, they left leaving the Celestial behind howling in fury. Sounds of laughter rang as they leave behind the two giants to deal with it.

"Where should we go, next?", asked Quill as he was piloting the ship.

"Nidavellir."

"That's a made up word."

"My dear Quill, all words are made-up."

"So you're telling me that Nidavellir is real? Seriously? I mean, that place is a legend. They make the most powerful, horrific weapons to ever torment the Universe."

"Only Eitri the dwarf king can make me the weapon we need."

"We? Who's we?"

"What I meant by that; my dear Quill is that I will ask the dwarf king Eitri to make a weapon for every single one."

"So, what will all be strong enough to kill a Celestial with a weapon like that?"

"My dear Quill, No offense to thee but thou simply lack the strength to wield them. Thy bodies will crumble as thy minds collapse into madness.

Meaning no, my dear Quill. The weapon might not be the most powerful, but it will be best suited for each of thy abilities."

"Figures it was too good to be true. So, do you know the coordinates there? I promise we will get there in an instant if it is anywhere near."

"Why rush, my dear Quill?"

"I was just thinking we should hurry."

"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished."

"But we can get there faster. It's always best to good at maximum speed."

"Speed seems important until the end draws nigh; Perhaps in time, thou shall understand the beauty of slowing down."

"Please stop doing that."

"Doing what, my dear Quill?"

"Please stop talking in that way. That knowledge stuffs. The ... philosophical way. It sounds like ... I don't even know how to say it."

"Hahaha...", she laughed at this again. A clear bell of laughter in a room filled with people passed out from fear.

"Thou will have to forgive me, my dear Quill. People from my world are usually raised to speak like that. But, most people I know of enjoy the way I speaks. Doth thou not?"

"No no, I do like it. it gives off ... old vibes. A bit out of place in space but yeah ... it works."

"Then, here is the coordinates. Try not to rush my dear Quill. Nice and steady wins the race."

"We have nothing to do then."

"We have everything to do when we have nothing to do, my dear Quill."

"There you go again, and it barely make sense this time."

"Nothing, Everything, Anything, Something. If thou hath nothing, then thou hath already attain everything because thou hath the freedom to do anything with no fear of losing something."

"Wise words, wise words. I will make sure to remember that one."

"For now, just concentrate on driving, my dear Quill for I will make sure the others will face the waking world once more.", she said as she went to wake the rest of the crew up.