Chapter 100

[Firekeeper POV]

.

"So, you have dealt with the problem of the Abyss Watchers."

"As thou can see, Alduin. They will now assist me in all matters regarding the Abyss."

"Ah but you have yet to slay them."

"I do not believe there to be a reason to slay them."

"Did Odin not tell you about how they wreak havoc among the nine realms?"

"I believe them to merely containing the Abyss."

"What if I say you have to slay them to get the everlasting dragons to help you?"

"Then I shall venture inside the Abyss alongside the legion of the damned."

"Then what if I kill them all here, right now?"

It started to rain for even clouds cannot hold themselves when the dragon king was flaring his might. Yet, even the cool rain did could not hold down the steam coming out of Alduin's body due to mere friction generated from his body trembling with power.

The earth itself trembled from his power as a few animals in close vicinity died immediately due to shock. In response, she prepared herself. She did not like her chances against Alduin in his home with the other dragons watching.

The Abyss Watchers all picked up their swords as they prepare to fight immediately. They were already gearing up to flash all over the battlefield.

He stopped flaring his power out of nowhere. The rain stopped immediately as the sky cleared up. He yawned lazily as he watched her in interest.

"I was just testing you, keeper. Pay it no mind, but I will send only one dragon to aid you if you have all these troops for you. Get Selph and Falkor if you need further help."

"Thou surely jest, my dear Alduin. Please do note that I would never support pointless slaughter. And pray tell, who would the dragon that will follow us be?"

"Oh, I do not know if you have personally seen him but you should know him very well."

"And who would that be?"

"Black Dragon Kalameet, the last true dragon of Lordran and he has been yearning for revenge"

She certainly has heard of the Black dragon Kalameet. He was slayed by the combined might of the Chosen Undead and Hawkeye Gough. The fact that these two champions had to team up to kill him spoke a lot about his strength.

The Black dragon Kalameet, the last of the ancient dragons, the bringer of calamity. Even Anor Londo feared to provoke his wrath. The only dragon lightning cannot affect. Lightning was supposed to be the bane of dragons, yet it had no effect on him probably due to the Abyss.

Only one thing brought his demise and that was the Abyss. He was in Oolacile and was affected by the aura of Manus. And by the way Alduin talks about him, he must have been causing quite a ruckus among the dragons. He sounds like he wants to get rid of him for a while.

The sky went dark immediately as she looked up. Another dragon in pure black came in swooping from there as it lands with such fervor that the ground started cracking. This was the first time she has witnessed the Black Dragon Kalameet in person.

After his fall, people foraged his scales and formed what is call the dragon knights. They were an elusive group of warriors that might have worshipped the dragons as their gods. He did not talk but stared at her. What he wants was pretty evident.

With a pure black body and glowing red eyes, he resembled a demon of hatred. She smiled at this despite there being an enraged dragon in front of her. She liked whoever loathed the Abyss. And she can be assured that he would not hold back in anyway.

"Then I shall leave now, if there are no further issues."

Alduin did not say anything but lazily waved his hands. He looks like he wanted to kick Kalameet out as soon as possible. Another thing peculiar about Kalameet was that he did not talk at all. What was the word on Earth for this again? Emo, she believed with that silent, cold, or whatever he is.

She did not go to Selph and Falkor. Together alongside Sif, the Abyss Walkers and the Black dragon Kalameet, she teleported straight to the outer rim of the Abyss. If she could teleport straight inside, she would have done it but the outer regions were fine.

Kalameet took off instantly as fire rained down from his mouth. He did not care whether there was anything there. All he wanted was to burn this place to the ground.

Bloatheads once citizens of Oolacile, now with oversized arms, webbed fingers and toes, pale skin, a filthy, mutated head, twitching uncontrollably in mindless laughter corrupted by the dark of the Abyss were burned down with no resistance.

And then there were bloathead sorcerers, similar to bloatheads but much more aggressive with their glowing red eyes, frenzied with thoughts of slaughter and death. Once sorcerers of Oolacile, they were formidable with their poison and dark fog. They too were slaughtered like bugs.

And then, there were humanity phantoms who would kill a man simply by touching them. Utilized in the dark sorcery known as pursuers, they go around in groups. These non-physical beings too perished before the fire of the furious dragon.

Even crystal lizards, that were harmless and would run away at any chance were burned with no hesitation or mercy. The dragon is naught of mercy for he was known as a natural disaster even back in Lordran.

The Abyss Walkers were not standing still either. With thousands of them, they easily mowed down any enemies like they were cutting grass. So fast that they generated wind even in the chasm of the Abyss. An average would barely capture their silhouette.

With Moris and Sif leading the way, they advanced very quickly with no need for guarding out of any attacks. Soon, she would go knocking on the door of the father of the Abyss. She did not think in any way that Manus would stand a chance.

The moment she stepped in that door of fog, he would be slaughtered like a pig.