In Your Dreams

By normamikorslayme

just another imagine about your favorite celebrities... taking requests... More

"Who Framed Rodger Rabbit?"
"I don't want to just be your best friend."
One Way Ticket Away From Here...
You'll Find Your Way Back To Me...
Cheater!
Yeah, She Hates Me For Sure...
Just A Fling...
Just A Fling...
You Missed It.
You Missed It.
Ungodly Hour.
Halloween Party.
This Christmas.
This Christmas.
A Sneak Peek...
Old Flame.
Old Flame
Old Flame.
Let All Of It Go.
Let All Of It Go.
Let All Of It Go.
Leaked Sextape.
Agruments & Ice Cream.
More Than A One Night Stand?
The Nanny?
The Nanny?
Too Young For Her.
Too Young For Her.
Too Young For Her.
Too Young For Her.
B.M.O.
B.M.O.
Ms. Y/L/N
Ms. Y/L/N
Dreams? What's A Dream?
They Didn't Believe Me.
Intrigued.
Intrigued.
Love Don't Cost A Thing.
Friends.
Cradle 2 The Grave.
The Purge.
"You're not my child anymore."
Poetic Justice.
One of the Finest Women in Hollywood.
Unbothered.
Awards.
Security.
Drunk Texting.
Almost Ruined Trivia Night.
The Game Plan.
The Game Plan.
Rent-A-Gf. Well, Kinda.
I Wanted You First.
I Wanted You First
Nice To Meet You.
Nice To Meet You.
im not gone do it girl. i was just thinking about it.
Soccer Player.
You Get A Happy Ending, But I Don't.
Y/N Y/L/N Must Die!
Get Over It!
Get Over It!
Thee Stallion.
F.U.C.K. (Teaser)

Old Flame.

3.2K 126 48
By normamikorslayme

Next day...
Your POV

Did I call Lori? No, I took my ass to sleep because I was tired. I woke up to five messages from her.

from lori:
i just want to talk

from lori:
come on, y/n

from lori:
please

from lori:
i'm guessing you went to sleep.

from lori:
i'll leave you alone.

to lori:
i'll call you after lunch with my dad.

from lori:
okay, great

I got out of bed and stretched. I did my morning routine and went to wake Jeremiah up. I pulled the blanket off of him and he whined.

"I'm up," he mumbled pulling the covers over his head.

"Get up. You got two minutes," I told him and he immediately got up to run to the bathroom. I finished getting ready for brunch. When we were both done, Moses was already outside waiting for us.

"Hi, Moses," I said to him and he hugged me.

"Hey," he replied. I got in the car and so did Jeremiah. He drove us to my dad's and we went inside to meet our younger siblings.

"This little one is Mariah and this is Zion," my dad said introducing us to the younger twins. They were about two, so they just hid behind our dad.

"Hi, guys. I'm Y/N. I'm your big sister. So that means when daddy says no, I say yes," I told them and they giggled. Mariah came up to me first and held her arms up.

"Hi, pretty girl," I said picking her up.

"Hi," she said adorably and she looked at my curls.

"Like mine," she said pointing at her hair.

"Yeah, mine is just black and yours is red," I told her and she giggled.

"My sissy," she said hugging me. Zion looked up at me and waved.

"Hi, sissy," he said and I waved back at him.

"Hi, baby," I replied ruffling his curls. He giggled and hugged my leg.

"What about me?" Jeremiah asked pouting. Mariah giggled looking over my shoulder to look at him. She waved at him and he waved back.

"Hey, beautiful. I'm Jeremiah. I'm your big brother and that means I'm gonna protect you from everything even monsters," he said and she had a big smile on her face.

"Me too?" Zion asked him.

"Of course," he replied.

"Come on. Let's go eat," My dad said and the four of us cheered.

"Y/D/N," I heard my dad's wife, Lillian, say as she walked down the stairs.

"Y/N. Jeremiah. I missed you two so much," she said coming over to hug us.

"Hi, how are you?" I asked sitting Mariah in her high chair.

"I'm good. Look at you. You're looking gorgeous as always."

"Thank you."

"Don't I look handsome?" Jeremiah asked and she looked at him.

"You look like yo damn daddy," she said and I laughed. He frowned and she laughed.

"I'm kidding. You look very handsome. Getting a gut though," she said and I laughed again.

"Wow," he said as he helped Zion up. I went to go wash my hands and came back to sit down.  My dad had fixed my plate for me and made me a mimosa.

"Thanks, dad," I said.

"You're welcome," he replied.

"Wan' sissy," Mariah said and I moved her chair next to mine.

"That's better, baby?" I asked her and she nodded stuffing food in her mouth.

"Literally the same children again," my dad said looking at Mariah and I. Mariah and I looked at each other and went back to eating. After brunch, Mariah and Zion insisted on us watch cartoons with them. Mariah sat in my lap with her blanket draped over her. I didn't even realize that she had fallen asleep on me. I was laying on the sofa with the younger girl laying in my torso knocked out.

"I can take her, if you want," Lillian said and I shook my head.

"No, it's fine," I replied looking up at her.

"Do you need anything?" she asked.

"No, I'm okay. Thank you though," I replied. She kissed my forehead before leaving the living room. Slowly, I felt myself fall asleep and a blanket being placed over me. When I woke up, Mariah woke up with me.

"Did you have a good nap?" I asked her and she nodded.

"Goo', sissy," she replied. I looked down and saw the boys were laying on my legs. I was use to Jeremiah doing it because he had done it since we were babies. I ran my hand through his short curls scratching his scalp.

"Get up," I said and he looked up at me and sat up with Zion still attached to him.

"I go potty," Mariah said getting off the sofa and ran to the bathroom. Zion got out of Jeremiah's arms and crawled up to me. He laid his head on my chest and sighed.

"You warm, sissy," he mumbled and I chuckled.

"Miah has cold hands, doesn't he?" I asked him and he nodded.

"They are not," Jeremiah said.

"Even Zion says you have ice hands," I said and Zion giggled. After a while, Zion and Mariah went to play with Jeremiah while I called Lori.

"Y/N," she said softly.

"Yeah, what did you want to talk about?" I asked her.

"I wasn't ready. I didn't know how to deal with everyone asking about you and I, so I broke things off. I should've just talked to you, but I didn't. I'm sorry for just breaking up with you with no explanation."

"Thank you for telling me. I feel like there's something else you wanna tell me," I said.

"I wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out with us tonight."

"I don't know. Your boyfriend was giving me dirty looks while I was there yesterday," I told her.

"Please, Y/N," she said. I hated how big my soft spot for her was.

"I'll think about it," I told her knowing that it meant I'd end up going.

"Will you really?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Okay, I'll send you the address. Just in case," she said.

"Okay, Lori."

"Talk to you later, Y/N," she said and hung up.

"Y/N, Mariah wants you," Jeremiah yelled out. I walked back into the house and Mariah walked over to me. We stayed until the younger twins went to sleep because they wouldn't let us leave before that.

"Normani, Ryan and Jordyn invited us out with them," Jeremiah said as we walked into the house.

"Yeah, I know," I told him.

"Lori?" he asked.

"Yeah, she called me. She apologize for breaking up with me and not saying anything," I said shrugging.

"You wanna go?" he asked me.

"I don't know, Miah," I said and he nodded.

"Let me know," he replied going into his room. I went to my room and kicked off my shoes.

from lori:
you coming?

to lori:
don't know yet.

from lori:
please come. it'll be fun. 🥺

to lori:
fine, i'll come.

"Get dressed," I yelled out.

"Okay," he yelled back.

"What to wear?" I asked myself as I went through my clothes. I decided to where a turtleneck and a skirt with two slits. I grabbed a simple pair of black red bottoms and went to take a shower. After a long shower, I brushed my teeth, did my skin care, put lotion on and did my make up before putting on my clothes. I put on some deodorant and sprayed some perfume on.

"Where's my gold Cuban link chain at, Miah?" I asked him.

"Accessory drawer. Top left," he said and I went in my closet to the drawer. I opened it and it was where he said it was. I put on my Rolex and slipped my heels on. I grabbed a black clutch to put my things in.

"Look at you all dolled up," Jeremiah said. He had a fresh cut and was all dressed up.

"Look who's talking," I said and he laughed.

"You tryna impress Lori? Make Future jealous?" he asked.

"Boy, please. I'd make Lori cum right in front of him with no regrets and make eye contact with him the whole time," I said and he playfully gagged.

"I don't need to hear about you having sex," he said and I laughed.

"Coming from the guy that tells me all of his sex stories," he replied.

"You tell me yours too," he said and I shook my head.

(a/n just the outfit.)

Jeremiah's outfit

"Your shoes are ugly. Come on," I said to him and walked out of my room. We were going to a club like I figured. I got out first followed by Jeremiah getting out after me. We walked into the club and got redirected to Lori's section. Lori was arguing with her boo thang.

"Damn, shawty let me get to number," Normani said coming up to me making me laugh.

"Hi," I said giving her a hug.

"You look good," she said and I smiled.

"Thank you. You do as well," I replied. I spoke to the rest of the girls and went to sit down. Lori was arguing with her boo and Jeremiah was flirting with Normani, so I was just there. Jeremiah looked over at me and I smirked making him shake his head at me.

"Sorry, I didn't know you were here," she said and I shook my head.

"It's okay. You seemed to be busy," I replied. She rolled her eyes before looking back at her boyfriend. Her boyfriend was staring at me like the day before, but I ignored it.

"Yeah, sorry about that," she said and hugged me. I hugged back and she sighed.

"I'm glad you came," she said and I nodded. The night was going great until we took a picture together and it seemed to set her man off.

"Why you all up on her?" he asked Lori and she waved him off.

"I'm literally just taking a picture with her. Calm down," she replied.

"Yeah, but you don't take pictures like that with anyone else," he replied.

"Okay, and? It's just a picture," she replied.

"What y'all two got going on?" he asked me and I just looked at him. He snapped his fingers in my face and I smacked his hand as hard as I could.

"Don't snap at me, bitch," I told him and he rolled eyes.

"Answer the question then, bitch," he replied.

"Don't let the makeup, the nails and the heels fool you. You call me a bitch again. Ima fuck you up," I said and my accent became dominant.

"Answer the damn question. What y'all two got going on?" he asked.

"Not a damn thing. Is this not your girlfriend? Your dick must be microscopic for you to be acting like such an insecure bitch. It was just a fucking picture. Calm down and bring your tone down," I told him.

"Who you think you talking to?" he said getting in my face.

"Y/N, don't," Lori said grabbing my hand, which possibly added fuel to the fire. Jeremiah stepped in and looked down at him.

"You got the wrong one, playboy. You betta step yo ugly ass back."

"What you gone do about it, nigga?" he said now in Jeremiah's face. He had his goons behind him and Jeremiah laughed.

"You think I'm supposed to be scared?"

"You must not know who I am."

"You're BoJack Horseman. Look I don't give a fuck who you are. You can scare them other niggas back in the states, but you in my country. See how ain't nobody recording right now? You won't make it off this island alive. I promise you. Call my sister out of her name again and we'll see your fans wearing your face on a t-shirt," Jeremiah said and was completely pissed off. He shove Jeremiah back and before Jeremiah could do anything. I punched him in the face completely knocking him out. I shook my hand and watched everybody look at me.

"What?" I asked, "he shouldn't have touched my brother."

"You okay?" Lori asked looking at my hand.

"Yeah, I'm good. Your boyfriend ain't though," I said and she looked down at him.

"That was very attractive," Jordyn said and I chuckled.

"Thanks?" I questioned.

"You ready to go?" Jeremiah asked. I nodded.

"Later, babies. It was nice hang out with you all again," I said and they nodded hugging me. Jeremiah and I left while Lori tended to her boyfriend.

"Come through one hitter quitter," Jeremiah said to me as we walked out of the club. Moses came to pick us up and he brought us some food as well.

"Night, Moses," we said in unison and he blew us kisses. I went to take a shower and take my make up off. I did my nightly skin care routine of course and went downstairs to eat.

"Bubba, you alright?" Jeremiah asked resting his chin on the top of my head.

"Yeah, I'm good," I said and he sighed. We ate and he went to bed shortly afterwards leaving me up alone. Once again, I got a text from Lori.

from lori:
Address?

I texted her the address and waited for her to arrive. She knocked on the door and I opened it.

"What's up?" I asked her as I ushered her in the house.

"I'm sorry about tonight. I didn't know he'd do all that," she said and I waved her off.

"It's alright," I said as she followed me upstairs.

"I also have something I wanna tell you," she replied as I sat down on my bed. She walked over to me and straddled my waist.

"What are you doing?" I asked her and she just kissed me.

Sorry for any grammatical errors.
part 4????

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 4.7K 37
Imagines / Oneshots Beyoncรฉ Rihanna Nicki Minaj + More Y/N (Gip) Male Y/N
9.9K 338 10
๐š ๐œ๐จ๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ž๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฏ๐ž, ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ซ๐š๐ฆ๐ž๐ฅ ๐ ๐จ๐๐๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ž๐ฅ๐Ÿ...