Friends With Benefits (Gerard...

Oleh Party_Posion-KillJoy

Jovie Hamilton is just any other scene 18 year old girl into art and kickass rock bands, She ends up attendin... Lebih Banyak

On My Own
A strange feeling
The wrong Idea
I Love My Left Hand
Remembering
Asking For It
My New Fuck Buddy
Rules
Rough Day
Im Naomi
Truth Part 1
Truth Part 2
First Date
Chris
Relationship Throw Back
DESTROYA
Day With Chris
How To Forget Someone
Text Messages
Suprise!
The Concert
Sexting
Back Together
Fuck You!
Friendly Advice
Backstabbers And Bullies
Valentines Day
Taste Of Your Own Medicine
Im (Not) Jealous
Sweet Dreams
Face The Truth
The Wing Man
Owch!
All My Fault
It Started Out With A Kiss
DUN DUN DUNNNN (Suspenseful Music)
Pain.
Terrible Thoughts
Cut My Life Into Pieces
Pieces
So Long And Goodnight
Unpleasant Goodbyes

THE END.

4.9K 151 164
Oleh Party_Posion-KillJoy

I was listening to Hate Me by Blue October while writing Gerards POV, good song!

Anyway, back to the story-

------------------------------

*Gerard POV

Have you ever been so heart broken Why?? Why me?? A very awkward moment of silence began. She tried to turn away from me but I couldnt let her, I couldn't just stand there and let her slip through my fingers, I love her too much to let that happen. I didnt let her take a step before I opened my mouth.

"Just friends!? Friends huh?! Well just friends dont steal secret glances at each other! J-Just friends dont get butterflies from each other! Just friends... dont hold each other the way we did... Just friends dont get jealous when the other is with someone else-" As much as the thought of the bastard made me sick to my stomach. Yes! Yes, I can finally admit I WAS JEALOUS. When they dated I had to watch Jovie be with someone who didnt deserve her. And it killed me because I knew I could treat her better. I didn't want to see her with anyone but me. I tried to sound calm but the words just shot up my throat and poured out of my mouth like puke. I never knew love could hurt you this much, I was freaking out, my emotions mixed around inside me and chest started to heave as my breathing escalated and my eyes started to water. I felt pathetic, begging like a dog, trying to convince Jovie to stay with me.

"Gerard calm down. You really dont understand." She said dropping her bags and placing her hands on my shoulders in an attempt to calm me down. Her touch used to make me feel better but at this moment it wasnt working. In fact, it was doing the opposite. I felt so upset, how could she do this to me.

"NO! N-No you dont understand!" I hissed as I broke away from her touch. I didnt realize I had raised my voice and some people standing around turned and looked at me. I was breakdown in the middle of the airport with people turning their heads and watching me throw a tantrum but I didnt fucking care. I couldnt hold it all in anymore I had reached my breaking point.

"Gerard-"

"Dont 'Gerard' me Jovie! You just dont CARE about me! You dont give a fuck about my feelings do you?!" I spat as I felt my heart shrivel up, she didnt care, if she did care she wouldn't be leaving me after all we've been through.

"Gerard! Dont say that!" She gasped.

"Gerard listen, I care about you thats why im doing this!" She said looking at me with sincere caring eyes. Shes leaving me because she cares?! That dosent even make any fucking sense!

"Jovie! Listen! How... HOW can after EVERYTHING you and me have been through... How can you still say im 'Just a friend'?!" As I finished that sentence my voice cracked meaning I was about to cry, a felt a big lump in my throat and pulsing headache while feeling cold all over. I managed to continue.

"Everyday people ask me 'Are you two dating?' and you dont know how PAINFUL it is to say 'No, we're just friends'." I sniffed trying to keep myself under control and not make a complete fool of myself. I felt embarrassed for crying in public but I couldn't stop the warm tears that dripped onto the airport floor.

"But you dont know how hard it is for me! I thought YOU of all people would notice my pain!... A long time ago... you asked me to just be friends. Your telling me to ignore the feelings I have for you!" I said, wiping my teary eyes.

"W-When..." I took and deep breath and continued.

"When I look at you... When I look into your beautiful eyes... I see this perfect person." I managed to crack a small smile.

"Then theres me! This weird guy with all these problems and issues, and I dont see how you chose me... But-"

"But... please stay with me." I said reaching my hand out slowly, hoping she would take it.

*Jovie POV

I felt my eyes watering up as well, I looked at Gerard, he was full of nothing but hurt, and seeing him like that hurt me too. Oh God, I didnt want to leave him like this, I couldnt bring him any more hurt, leaving him... would hurt me too, both of us would suffer from loss. I stood there. A tear rolled down my cheek, I didnt take his hand, I just STOOD there. He closed his eyes and let out a deep breath.

"Im... im sorry." He said, even though I didnt know what he was apologizing for.

"I shouldn't of wasted our time by coming all the way here." He said quietly taking a step back.

"... Goodbye Jovie." He mumbled, turning away.

I watched him walk away from me, with each step he took a new crack appeared in my heart until it finally broke. Hot tears rolled down my pale cheeks. He was almost out of sight, he was walking slowly with his head looking down at his feet and his hands in his pockets.

I guess this is goodbye...

My legs and arms felt weak as I reached down to pick up my bags... OH WHAT THE FUCKING HELL AM I DOING?!

"GERARD!" I screamed, leaving my bags and running to him. He didnt seem to hear me, I kept running to catch up to him.

"GERARD!" I called again running out of breath.

"J-Jovie?!" He stopped dead in his tracks and spun around.

"GERARD!" I yelled one more time before running straight into him, knocking him over, and falling right on top of him.

He let out a yelp as he fell on his back, lying flat on the hard floor. Atleast he broke my fall.

"Jovie what-"

"Gerard I love you!" I blurted while still lying on top of him. I knew I couldn't leave him no matter how hard I tried. His eyes went wide as he comprehended what I just said.

"W-what?!" He said smiling like a mad man.

"You heard me! Im in love with you Gerard! Now shut up and kiss me!" I immediately smashed my lips against his.

Then I remembered we were in a public airport making out while I straddled him on the floor.

"SECURITY!" Cried out a woman, shielding her child's eyes.

*******************************

*Eight Years Later

I couldnt go to sleep, no way. I watched the time go by on the clock, its 12:46 a.m. Gerard should be home soon I cant wait to see him. Him and the guys have been touring this entire month in the UK plus he recorded his new album called 'Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge' which is amazing and its going to be released in June. Im so proud of Gerard. Hes doing what he always wanted to do, saving lifes and inspiring people. Thousands come to see him preform and meet him. He never thought anyone would ever consider him a 'Hero' he always thought he'd be called what he was in school, a 'Loser'. Talk about a big 'fuck you' to everyone who ever doubted him. I think its ironic, everyone talking down on Gerard and look at him now. My Chemical Romance is the band no one will ever forget. I myself graduated from college and got a degree in arts. When im not on the road with Gerard and the guys, I work as a tattoo artist. I did some of Franks tattoos and they look amazing, I also did my own arm sleeves. I like tattoos, its like, your body is a canvas and your the artist. Gerard loves people with tattoos, he says 'A person is more fun to look at naked when they have tattoos'. But when I try to convince him to get his own tattoo he just gets all nervous and changes the subject.

Im twenty six now, I cringed, thats almost thirty, how can I be getting that old?! I walked into my kitchen and poured myself a cup of coffee to keep myself from getting sleepy. My black hair was long again, but as of now I had it pulled back in a loose ponytail, since it was late I had already washed my face and removed my makeup, leaving my pale face blank. I was wearing my pajamas, just a black tank top and red plaid shorts. Just thinking about Gerard made me smile and look down at my wedding ring, me and Gee got married six years ago but I still remember it as if it was yesterday, it was the happiest day of my life. Frank was our best man and Gerard ended up being the best man for his wedding. My head immediately looked up as I heard the front door open.

"Jovie?" Called a familiar voice as he stepped inside and closed the door behind him.

"Gerard!" I smiled as soon as I heard his voice.

I ran to the door to see my husband, I threw my arms around his neck and immediately smashed my lips against his missed him so much! We managed to survive a whole month apart with non stop phone calls and video chats. I pulled away briefly to look at his beautiful face, I smiled, he still had his red and black eye makeup on his pale face, with his matching outfit, a black suit and red tie. His whole look is very sexy on him, I broughy by lips back to him again, this time he participated equally by wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me towards his body, showing me that he missed my kisses as much as I missed his.

"Gerard!?" Called a voice from upstairs, making me and Gee break away from our heated kiss and look up at the staircase.

At the top of the stairs stood a fifteen year old girl named Alexandra. She gripped the railing while looking at Gerard with a big smile on her face.

"Gerard!" She squealed running down the steps, she was as excited as me to finally see him again. We both hated it when Gerard was gone, we missed him too much. We've gone on tour with him before during the summer however and Alex had school, I stayed home watched the house and Alexandra.

"Hey sweetheart!" He said turning towards the teen and opening his arms. Wrapping her arms around him and squeezing him tight.

As soon as we had the chance me and Gerard adopted her and got her out of that terrible foster home. We knew that adopting little Alex would technically make us parents which is a big step in a relationship, but it was one of the best decisions we ever made. We loved life with her and she loved life with us, since day one me and Gerard raised her as if she were our own child. We didnt want to treat her differently just because she was adopted. At first it took her a couple months to get officially comfortable with us but soon after that she went back to being her energetic adorable little self we had missed. Gerard is a perfect father figure, hes never been too busy for, even now hes still there for her 100% even though teenagers scare the living shit out of him. When we first planned the adoption Gerard was nervous, of course he wanted Alex, it was just he thought he would fail as a dad. Hell, he even bought a parenting book. However, we got the hang of it easily. We made sure she had bedtime stories and goodnight kisses. Most importantly, we love her. We love with all our heart, just as if she were our own child. Also, shes a huge mcr fan, shes been listening to the bullets CD on repeat in her room non stop. She likes to listen to Gerard sing, so do I, when she was younger around eight, she'd curl up to him while he sang. Gerard just has that voice that could comfort anybody.

Alexandra is really outgoing around us, though shes rather quiet around kids her own age, she dosent really have many people she would call her 'friend'. After MCRs 'You Brought Me Your Bullets I Brought You My Love' started getting popular and Alex was in the 8th grade she started gaining attention from her classmates. But when she Invited them over to hang out they ran to Gerard begging for autographs. She knew people were just pretending to be her friend just so they could met My Chemical Romance. She says its okay though and that me, Gerard, and the guys are enough friends for her.

Frank bought her an electric guitar last Christmas and has been giving her lessons, shes actually really good! Besides guitar, her and Frank joke around and like to get into mischief. She likes to play video games with Mikey and one time she gave Ray a mini makeover and straighten his afro. Alex likes drawing with Gerard, reading comics, and she likes to give him ideas for the band.

Now Alexandra is fifteen, for a fifteen year old girl shes actually quite short and skinny, shes often mistaken for someone younger. She has a pale complexion with short wavy pitch black hair and icy blue eyes. Even though she does look ALOT like her... 'father', im glad to say she acts nothing like him and shes almost exactly like her mother. She has Naomis bright smile and lively personality, plus shes read every Harry Potter book in the series. Naomi would have loved to watch little Alex grow up to be the amazing teen she is now. Because Naomi died when she was only six years old, Alex dosent remeber alot of her and most of her memories are fuzzy. Thankfully, she dosent know anything about Jonathan except that hes in jail for the murder of her mother. I know shes curious, but she dosent ask too many questions about her parents and what happened between them. Toby has a job at a music shop back in New Jersey, we havent talked to him much in a while and I dont think Alex even remembers him. Lyn-Zs bass playing got her far, her, Jimmy and two other friends, Kitty and Steve, started a band called Mindless Self Indulgence and her and Gerard actually tour together.

"I missed you guys." Gerard told us after letting Alex go.

Alex was all hyped up, she bounced up and down talking non stop asking Gerard about the tour while tugging on his black suit jacket. It was late and she had school tomorrow so my motherly side started to kick in.

"Alex you really should be in bed its past midnight and you have school tomorrow."

"Aww." She groaned.

"Its okay, ill tell you everything tomorrow." Gerard said, reassuring her.

"Night Alex." I said before kissing her on the cheek.

"Gahh Jovie!" She squirmed blushing. I don't think anyones to old to be kissed by their mom. She can act like she dosent like kisses from her parents but I saw that smile on her face.

"Night! Love you guys." She said as she gave both me and Gerard a goodnight hug. Before she made her way back up the stairs and into her bedroom closing the door behind her.

"I missed you so much." I said again, pecking him on the cheek. We both made our way into the living room. Gerard got more comfortable by removing his suit jacket and tossing it on the couch. He looked exhausted, touring can be tiring.

I walked over towards Gerard and pulled him towards me lightly by his red tie before pressing my lips against his soft pink ones again, this time we wouldnt be interrupted. He responded by wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me close to him so there was no space between us. His mouth massaged mine, and within seconds the kiss became more heated and passionate. His tongue slid over my bottom lip, making me tingle with excitement.

"I love you." I said between kisses.

"I love you too." I felt his lips form a smile against mine.

I unconsciously started working on the buttons of his white shirt, making his pale face gain alittle color in the cheeks.

"You know... We could start trying again." I suggested.

Thats right, me and Gerard had started trying for our own baby, so far no luck, but we haven't given up. We had the idea after we found out Jamia was pregnant, shes having twins! So far shes four months along and Frank is still shocked, not that he isnt happy though, he cant wait to be a dad! We've always thought Alex would be the only kid for us, but now me and Gerard really want this. Plus Alex would have a little brother or sister, even though me and Gerard are hoping that when I get pregnant Ill be having a baby girl. I told Alexandra me and Gee would start trying just to see how she would feel about our big decision.

'Alexandra, me and Gee have been thinking about this for a while now. How would you feel about having a little brother or sister?' Was what I asked her, we all were at the kitchen table eating breakfast.

'WHAT?! YOU'RE PREGNANT??? WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!?' She gasped shocked as she looked up from her cereal and at me and Gerard with wide eyes.

'No! I am not pregnant! Well... not yet.' I said, she let out a sigh of relief and started eating her 'Lucky Charms' again.

'Yeah Alex, we still have to do the fun part... make the baby.' Gerard mumbled getting close to me and planting a kiss on my neck, I blushed. Alex dropped her spoon and gagged.

'GAH! GUYS, PLEASE. IM EATING!'

Yeah... she seemed excited about it...

"Id love that." Gerard said grinning at my suggestion.

"In fact..." Gee said pulling me towards our bedroom.

"I think we should get started right away." He smirked seductively. As we walked to the room he wrapped his arms around me, putting his hands all over my body, eager to get me in bed. Before we even made it to the door he was leaving kisses on my neck and a trail of clothing down the hallway. We stepped into the bedroom and shut the door behind us, now the challenge was to make it to the actual bed before we got eachother on the floor and did it right then and there. Gerard pressed me against the wall, that horny bastard, I could feel his hard on rubbing against my thigh. His shirt was gone and his black pants were undone, I loved to run my fingers through his black hair and rub my hands against his bare chest and back. He removed his mouth from mine and started kissing down my neck to my collar bone. I let out a moan as he sucked on my tender skin and sent his hand under my shirt.

"I know I say this alot but..." I started breathlessly.

"I love you Gerard." I said. Gerard stopped and looked back at me with a smile.

"And I never get tired of hearing it. I love you too Jovie." He responded sweetly before kissing my lips again.

-----------------------------------

And thats the end of 'Friends With Benefits (Gerard Way Fanfiction)' Thank you SO much for reading! 60 THOUSAND reads?!?! I NEVER thought I'd get that much! I actually really considered doing a sequel to this book because I love these character and everything that we've been through, plus the whole baby thing, but then on second thought I was like... nahhh. This book was long enough as is and I think it should end here, its been a long journey full of ups and downs and now its over. I hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it.

WELL THATS IT GUYS. Rock on KillJoys!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

32.8K 1.1K 27
Paisley Harron is the new girl in school. Moving from California to New Jersey because of her moms new job, she meets Gerard Way, a boy that understa...
1K 27 14
Gerard Way and Y/N Hope you guys enjoy this story!!💕
1.9K 115 25
This is the spinoff to fix me please. So please read that first. Ronnie Aurora Thompson or RAT as some of her friends call her is a straight A studen...
547 15 15
Frank, a fresh graduate, has moved to college where he was to pursue music. With a bad first impression and the asshole complex, he wasn't taking any...