Only For Him {COLLINS #2} 🔞✓

Von RehaJacob

"I hope you do realize that I am old enough to be your father." ~ Aoran Collins, a business tycoon, lost his... Mehr

Only For Him [Collins #2]
Dedication
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX

XXXIV

5.4K 232 18
Von RehaJacob

The day at college was really strenuous. I had taken a half-day from the office to attend the guest lectures at the college. Every passing day gave me fretfulness and filled my heart with an utmost twinge of losing sugar daddy.

I had only thirty days left in NYC and in the next nine days, my exams were going to commence which would definitely hamper meeting him. I couldn't fuck up with my exams. I had to work harder and smarter to maintain my 4 GPA and to save my management topper tag.

My internship was also coming to end in the next five days. I couldn't believe six months were coming to an end so soon. Everything was going so fast that it was scary. I didn't want to go home. I wanted to stay here. But, my parents wouldn't allow it. With dropped shoulders, I knocked on the door of my apartment. Rose opened the door within ten seconds, wearing a big frown of her forehead. Her eyes radiated fire and I could feel her annoyance in the air.

"What did I do?" I moved past her and threw my bag on the couches. Sorry came from somewhere and started jumping up for my attention. My heart filled with love as my furry boy licked my face.

"You started seeing Levi again even after I asked you not to," Rose grumbled from behind. I turned around. She looked way too angry. I exhaled in frustration.

"I'm tired. I really don't want to have that talk." I told her.

"Shut up, Ursa! You said the same when you spent a whole night at his place and then Mr Collins was here." She crossed her arms and looked at me. "Levi was here a few minutes ago." She said.

"What? Why?" My head bobbed up. I had made it clear to him that I didn't want to talk to him. He was buying illegal stuff for people or maybe even thinking of harming my sugar daddy and I didn't want to uplift his hopes and give him more reason.

"He wanted to apologize. He said he wouldn't do what he did again. May I know what the hell is going on?" She threw her arms over her head dramatically.

"Nothing is going on. I'm really grateful that he offered me to stay at his place when I was sick." I said. Fuck! I could lie to the whole world but I always fucked up while lying to her.

"Really? And what was Mr. Collins doing here? Why did he ask me for Levi's address? Why was he so worried? Are you seriously screwing him?" She said through gritted teeth and disbelief on her face. She was assuming so many things which were true but I didn't want her to know because I knew she wouldn't support and the first thing she'd do is tell my parents.

"Are you even hearing yourself? He was here because I left without informing him as it was getting dark. On the way, I came across Levi. I wasn't feeling well. I fainted and he took me to his apartment. Maybe that is why Mr. Collins came here to make sure if I reached home because I wasn't answering my phone." I breathed out.

"Don't lie! It was almost midnight. What were you doing with Mr. Collins so late?" She snapped at me.

"I had gone to explain him one report that-"

"Shut up, Ursa! Do you really think I don't understand what goes inside your brain? I know what you want to do him. It would be better if you forget it. It's not a nice idea. I swear Ursa, if you screw him, I'll not hesitate to inform your mom." She looked at me with those big angry eyes of hers.

I put Sorry down and patted his cute head. "What's wrong in wanting him?" I asked. I loved him and I wanted to be loved by him. What was wrong in that?

"Everything is wrong with wanting him. He will discard you like you discard Levi." I looked up at her. She looked upset now. I gulped in the lump that had formed in my throat. Sugar daddy had told me he wouldn't hurt me and I never discarded Levi. I was always honest with him.

I smiled at her and pecked Sorry who was sitting quietly and licking my feet.

"Stop hurting Levi. Whatever it is, meet him and talk. Tell him to fucking move on otherwise he'd fuck up with this semester too." She said. I ignored her and patted my little baby. I knew she was right and I was going to tell Levi to stop thinking we would ever be together. I could never give him what he wanted. I could never, even if I tried.

"And yes! Your dog pooped there in the kitchen." She said throwing tissue box toward me before leaving for her room.

***

It was nine in the evening when I received sugar daddy's text that he was outside my apartment. We had already agreed on not using the doorbell as Rose was inside too. The run from the door to my room was always risky but thankfully till now, we weren't caught.

We were on my bed like we had been since past one week every day after work, naked with hot blood rushing in our veins. I decided to take over for the third round. I pushed him on his back and placed kisses on his rock hard body. I loved the way groans slithered through his beautiful lips.

He was all so tense while watching me bob my head on his pulsating member. I loved the way his abs flexed when I tightened my grasp at him. By watching his facial expressions I knew he loved it a lot. His lips were agape as moans trailed out of his lips. Looking deep into his dark abysses I set him on my slit and soon engulfed all of him. His eyes were set on my breast which seemed to be slightly bigger than before and I was thankful that he was satisfied with them.

His hands went to massage my breast earning moans from my side. I closed my eyes at the feeling of being so full. We both had a great appetite for sex which never seemed to be quenched. Soon, we both laid next to each other fully sated.

I turned to look at his handsome profile. I smiled and leaned forward to kiss his beautiful lips. He returned my kiss tenderly and looked at my face with those empty eyes. I wondered if I'd ever see something for me in them.

"How was it?" I asked him.

He blinked his eyes, "Good."

I just couldn't believe I had a god on my bed. And I was getting chances to give and take orgasms from him. His eyes were so gorgeous that one would want to get lost in them. His chiselled jawline was so perfect that I could dream of rubbing my coochie against it.

He got up and my heart dropped. It was the moment for him to leave.

"Leaving so soon? Stay a little longer?" I pleaded.

He shot me a glance and picked up his briefs. He put on his pants and reached for his shirt. And soon that amazing body got hidden inside his tight –fitted clothes. One thing I learnt about him was that he didn't talk much. He loved silence. I wondered if he had friends.

"Stay for dinner, please." I offered to want to make him stay for a little longer. I wanted his company. I didn't want him to discard me after sex. It always made me feel like I was wanted only in the bedroom.

"Your friend?" He looked up tying the laces of his shoes.

"She has gone out. She won't be home anytime soon." I told him.

His head covered in a sulk and then he stayed like that for few seconds before looking up and answering curtly, "I always have dinner with my daughter."

"So what? Have it with me today."

He gave me a sharp look which told me that he wasn't pleased. He quietly wore his watch before passing me my blouse and pyjama from the floor. My shoulders dropped at that. I put up a smile and nodded my head. I regretted even asking.

I gathered my hair and put them up in a bun and dressed up as he started walking toward the door. As he opened the door Sorry started jumping on him. He patted his head and walked past him. I already started missing him. I had to be ready for heartbreak soon. I picked up Sorry and he showered me with his love by licking my face.

I tried to blink away the heaviness in my eyes as walked away without even acknowledging me. Sorry whined in my arms to place him on the floor. Sugar daddy turned to look at him with a frown and then his eyes rested on me. At that moment I really felt what it felt like to be so close to a person yet miles away. The creases between his brows washed away as he shook his head and pulled his phone.

He typed something on his phone and looked up at me. I quickly tore my gaze away.

"What are you cooking?" He asked.

I looked up to find him looking at me. A big smile covered my lips as I processed what he had asked. I turned around and ran to my kitchen with tears almost threatening to fall off my eyes. I blinked profusely and wiped away my tears.

"I can prepare anything. What would you like to eat?" I asked turning to face him. Why did it feel like he would say whatever is convenient for you?

"Sweet potato hash and eggs." He said. I looked up at him in nervousness. I gulped inaudibly and he slowly tilted his head.

"What happened?" He asked.

Fuck me! I should have peeked inside the refrigerator before inviting him for dinner.

"I don't have sweet potatoes right now." I chuckled nervously.

"No problem. I'll manage with oatmeal and grilled broccoli." He shrugged and I just stood there embarrassed at myself for being the best host. Never in my life had I bought oatmeal and broccoli. I licked my lips and looked at him.

He bowed his head down for a second and then came toward me. He knew I didn't have oats and greens at home too. "Were you offering your pussy when you asked for dinner?" He asked with a raised brow. I gasped and shook my head.

"No...I can..." My words were lost when I heard the growling sound coming from my stomach.

Fuck! I looked up at his face to find no expressions. I was at that moment dead in embarrassment. I really wanted for the earth to swallow me.

"Get dressed. In two minutes." He said.

"Huh?" I looked up.

"Go!" He sounded so strict.

I rushed to my room, embarrassed, ecstatic and excited as well. I ruffled through my wardrobe in search of something good. I picked up blue denim and a red hoodie as it was cold outside. I tied my hair into a ponytail which reached even below my waist. When I walked into the living room I saw Sorry eating his meal heartily. Sugar daddy was pouring more dog food in his bowl.

"I'm ready." I told him in excitement. He gave me a short glance and nodded his head.

I picked up Sorry and put him in the backseat of his car. He kept playing with his chew toys all the while. Sugar daddy stopped at a restaurant and we headed inside. I looked around excitedly. The interior looked so exquisite and classy. There was one restaurant like that in Townville too where we always dined on my birthdays and on my parent's anniversaries.

We were accompanied by one of the hotel staff members to our table and I was way too happy that sugar daddy considered spending some more time with me even though he was silent all the while.

I kept staring him while he was so busy on his phone reading something, obviously to avoid talking to me. "You're handsome." I showed his brightest smile.

"Mm...thanks." I heard him say lowly as he ducked his head on his phone.

"Why aren't you talking to me? Am I not hot?"I asked with a pout on my face.

He shifted on his chair uncomfortably. "We should place the order." He said as he looked at the water coming our way.

I looked at the menu and found the names I couldn't even pronounce. I was clueless as to what to order. And to my bad luck, the price wasn't even mentioned. In the end, I decided to go with the one which looked okay in the picture and was less in quantity. The waiter went away after taking our orders.

"So, you don't find me hot?" I asked him. He shook his head.

"So, you're fucking me just because I have a hole." I asked with a frown.

"Shut up!" He scolded looking around. "And there are three holes." He added.

I gasped at that. A grin covered my face. He wore his usual frown and was back on his phone typing. "So, do you like sexting?"

He looked up slightly shocked. He tried his best to ignore me but I liked it.

"Have you ever sexted?"

"Ursula!" His voice was stern.

"No? Boring!" I twisted my lips only to earn frown from him.

"Have you?" He asked. I nodded my head and smiled, "With a lot of boys."

He nodded his head and I didn't try to bother him when I saw out meal arrive. I looked at his plate which consisted of grilled broccoli and two sun side omelette cut in diamond shapes. They were the fucking reason he was still so strong and healthy. I put the creamy pasta in my mouth and a moan escaped my lips. It was so fucking delicious. I had never had such pasta ever before. I heard him cough.

"What?" I asked.

"Stop moaning." He said digging into his plate. He looked so adorable.

"Why? Are you afraid you'll be hard in public?" I asked.

He looked up at me in disbelief. "Stop it, Ursula."

I ate my pasta while looking at him chew so sexily. I'd love it if he did that to my nipples. Shhh! No!

"Have you ever received a lap dance?" I asked him. He looked up again looking so uncomfortable but I loved pulling his leg. Just then a flash hit my memory and I saw Erin giving his lap dance. I shook my head and chugged down the glass of water.

"Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded my head looking into his beautiful hazel eyes. I wish I could know more. I wish I could figure out what it was. I wish if there was any truth in my assumptions.

"Yeah, so, I was asking have you ever received a lap dance," I asked teasing him.

"I'm never coming with you again." He replied.

"Oh! No! You will come with me after work." I winked. I loved how his ears turned a dark shade of pink. I loved doing it to him.

"Have you ever been into a threesome?" I asked. He frowned at that.

"You seem to have a thing for a threesome." He didn't look happy about it.

"Me? No!"

"You offered Eric threesome that day in the office." He said with a frown on his face. I laughed at that. I just wanted to see his reaction.

Once our meal was done, the bill arrived and I tried to peek at it. All the pasta I had awhile before urged to come out as I saw the cost. How in this fucking world I ate pasta which cost two grands. I couldn't even offer to split bill now. I made up in my mind to pay him half of the bill the next morning.

When we got back to his car, I saw my baby sleeping already. He was such a nice boy. Sugar daddy opened the car's door for me. I looked at him closely wanting to kiss his lips.

"Get it." He said.

I smiled and shook my head. As I got inside, the pack of joints fell on the ground from my hoodie. Fuck! When did I place it in my hoodie? I looked up to see him staring at it. I grabbed it as soon as I could and ducked it in my pocket.

I got inside the car and drove the way to my apartment. On our way home, I saw the Manhattan Bridge. I rolled the window down and looked outside. "Would you mind stopping here for a while?"

He looked uncomfortable. He stopped the car and I stepped out to look at the bridge which looked like had memories for him. I looked back at him. He was still staring the steering wheel. I stood at the bridge staring at the beautiful aurora borealis. A small smile played on my lips as I remembered him showing me those lights. I looked back at him as he stood at the end of the bridge staring at me.

I wished it were true. I wish I was his Erin, I wanted to know. I wanted to know each and everything.

"You should quit smoking. It's harmful." I heard him say.

"I've read it many times on the pack." I replied, still staring the beautiful lights that covered the sky.

Just then my gaze was broken when my cell phone rang. I pulled out my phone to check the caller ID. It was from Levi. I stared at the call as it died down. I heard him exhale beside me.

"Are you sleeping with him too?" His question amused me.

"Why do you care? You had said what we have is not monogamous." I looked at him. His hands were fisted as a deep V formed on his forehead.

"C'mon! Don't be my dad." I said pulling out my joint and lighting it. I could see anger radiating off his face. He looked like he would push me off the bridge any second. He was staring at my joint and then he came closer and pulled out my joint before crushing it with his foot.

"What the fuck! I said stop acting like my father. I am not your daughter or your girlfriend." As the words left my mouth her held me by the back of my neck and looked deep into my eyes.

"You want to be my girlfriend?" He asked almost mocking me.

I could see the fire of aggravation in his gaze. I winced which made him leave my neck. I looked up and inhaled sharply. I didn't have anything to lose. I smirked as I challenged, "What if I want to be?" 

***To Be Continued***

Help me improve the plot, the setting by helping me. Please drop your suggestions. Comment on where I can improve, well I am already narrowing down and moving the story faster. 

Vote. Comment. Share

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

256 8 46
"Why does Dad call you his Plum Blossom?" he asked his older sister. "Because she never gives up," their father replied. ...
7.2K 410 9
"I brought you here because I wanted to ask you something really important." He said and I smirked, knowing what he was going to ask me. "What is it...
12M 575K 127
[COMPLETE] Some bonds can't be broken, even in death. -- He couldn't endure another heartbreak. "Accepting her would be a mistake," he said. "She's a...
Reunited Von Rebecca

Aktuelle Literatur

278K 10.9K 29
She had always felt like an out cast, she knew her family hated her but she didn't understand why. maybe it was because they never truly wanted her...