Brianna's Hood Life

By Aangellllll

Brianna is a 22 year old who lives in the hood. She doesn't keep many friends around only her bestfriend Moni... More

Introduction๐ŸŒน
Chapter 1 ๐ŸŒน
Chapter 2๐ŸŒน
Chapter 3๐ŸŒน
Chapter 4๐ŸŒน
Chapter 5๐ŸŒน
Chapter 6๐ŸŒน
Chapter 7๐ŸŒน
Chapter 8๐ŸŒน
Chapter 9๐ŸŒน
Chapter 10๐ŸŒน
Chapter 11๐ŸŒน
Chapter 12๐ŸŒน
Chapter 13๐ŸŒน
Chapter 14๐ŸŒน
Chapter 15๐ŸŒน
Chapter 16๐ŸŒน
Chapter 17๐ŸŒน
Chapter 18๐ŸŒน
Chapter 19๐ŸŒน
Chapter 20๐ŸŒน
Chapter 21๐ŸŒน
Chapter 22๐ŸŒน
Chapter 23๐ŸŒน
Chaper 24๐ŸŒน
Chapter 25๐ŸŒน
Chapter 26๐ŸŒน
Chapter 27๐ŸŒน
Chapter 28๐ŸŒน
Chapter 29๐ŸŒน
Chapter 30๐ŸŒน
Chapter 31๐ŸŒน
Chapter 32๐ŸŒน
Chapter 33๐ŸŒน
Chapter 34๐ŸŒน
Chapter 35๐ŸŒน
Chapter 36๐ŸŒน
Chapter 37๐ŸŒน
Chapter 38๐ŸŒน
Chapter 39๐ŸŒน
Sorry๐Ÿ˜ญ
Chapter 40๐ŸŒน
Chapter 41๐ŸŒน
Chapter 42๐ŸŒน
Chapter 43๐ŸŒน
๐Ÿคฌ
Chapter 44๐ŸŒน
Chapter 45๐ŸŒน
Chapter 46๐ŸŒน
Chapter 47๐ŸŒน
Chapter 48๐ŸŒน
Chapter 49๐ŸŒน
Chapter 50๐ŸŒน
Chapter 51๐ŸŒน
Chapter 52๐ŸŒน
Chapter 53๐ŸŒน
Chapter 54๐ŸŒน
๐Ÿคฃ..
Chapter 55๐ŸŒน
Chapter 56๐ŸŒน
Chapter 57๐ŸŒน
Chapter 58๐ŸŒน
Chapter 59๐ŸŒน
Chapter 61๐ŸŒน
Chapter 62๐ŸŒน
Chapter 63๐ŸŒน
team boy or team girl ?
Chapter 64๐ŸŒน
Chapter 65๐ŸŒน
Chapter 66๐ŸŒน
Chapter 67๐ŸŒน
Chapter 68๐ŸŒน
Chapter 69๐ŸŒน
Chapter 70๐ŸŒน
Chapter 71๐ŸŒน
Chapter 72๐ŸŒน
Chapter 73๐ŸŒน

Chapter 60๐ŸŒน

5.9K 172 189
By Aangellllll

Brianna

I was woken up by my phone ringing. I looked at the time and it was 3:50 in the morning and an unknown number was calling. I declined the call and laid back down but before I could fall back asleep the number called again.

"UGHHH" I said.

"Who that?" Cam said.

"Ion know" I said while answering the phone.

Phone Call:

"Helloo"

"Yo this bri?" the person on the phone said.

"Why?"

"Nique in the hospital I think something wrong with the baby." he said.

"Oh my god what happened!"

"I'll explain when you get here."

"Wait who is this?"

"Junior."

"Ok i'm on the way."

The called ended.

I got up and grabbed some pants to put on and was looking for my jacket.

"Cam" I said.

"Hmmm"

"Nique in the hospital get up."

I found my jacket and put it on.

"CAMERON" I yelled.

"WHAT DAMN"

"Nique in the hospital get up and get chris and dj up"

Cam jumped up and put on a shirt. He called Chris and Dj phone back to back but neither one of them was answering.

"Imma have to run to both of they house i'll meet you at the hospital." He said.

I went to the car then I thought about it. She could be at a hospital closer to Royce house. I texted Junior and asked him what hospital they was at within 2 minutes he replied.

I put the hospital in my gps and pulled off.

•••

I pulled up to the hospital and jumped out the car. I walked in and seen Junior sitting in the waiting room and I walked over to him.

"How long you been here." I said sitting next to him.

"Maybe 40 minutes she gave me yo number on the way here told me to call once we got here"

"So what happened"

"Royce was beating her and I helped her and brought her to my house and when I checked on her she was sleep but she woke up through the night and was screaming my name. I ran in the bathroom and it was blood coming down her thighs and she was in pain."

"What made you help her now haven't you been knowing he was hitting her."

"Hell naw I didn't know. I don't live there to know what's going on all day everyday."

My phone started ringing it was Cam. Junior looked down at my phone then looked back up at me and I looked at him while answering the phone.

Phone Call:

"Hello" I said.

"I just got chris we on the way to Dj house now and then we on our way there."

"Ok."

Call ended.

"You Cam girlfriend?" He said.

"You Aniya boyfriend?"

"The fuck this a set up ain't it"

"What? no.. I mean they looking for you so they can kill you cause apparently you stole from them but this not a set up. I didn't tell them you was here which means they most likely coming unarmed."

"I can pay them that money back."

"I mean you can try and see if they let you do that but they probably not gone wanna hear what you got to say specially when you had ole girl searching around our house for money." I said.

"I can call her right now and tell her to put it back."

I got quiet.

"I'll help you." I said.

He looked at me.

"You treated my best friend with respect and helped her get away from Royce that should of been us helping her but we was too busy trynna make a plan first and if it wasn't for you she could of possibly died so I can try to talk to them when they get here so they won't kill but you call aniya and tell her to put the money back and you help us get to Royce."

"You want me to help y'all get to my brother so they can kill him?" he said.

"Yeah"

" ian trippin about it i automatically loose all respect for somebody who beat on females."

"Good now if they say no they want you dead then at least I tried."

"Family Of Moniqu-" before she could finish I got up and walked over towards the nurse and Junior followed behind me.

"Everything is fine for now we was able save the baby but the baby is still in very a bad condition so we're going to keep her for a couple days to monitor the baby. Monique is fine she has not broken bones she just needs a lot of rest but she's awake now she in room 317."

Me and Junior walked to nique room.

"How you feeling" I asked.

"I've had better days" she said.

She looked at Junior.

"Thank you do everything you've did for me tonight."

I heard loud talking and I already knew it was Dj and Chris loud ass. They walked in the room and Cam was behind them. They all saw junior and pulled out they guns.

"How the hell y'all get in here with guns." Junior said.

I looked at Junior and he looked calm he ain't have one sign of fear in his eyes.

"Y'all stop put the guns down damn." I said trying not to be loud so a nurse won't come in.

"You taking his side?" Cam said.

"Put the guns down and let me talk." I said.

They put the guns up and I pulled them into the bathroom.

"Y'all nique could of been dead if it wasn't for him. He beat Royce up and took nique to his house he the one who brought her to the hospital and called me to come. Nique said it herself that he was the only person in that house that respected her. He is willing to pay yall back the money he stole and he already called Aniya and told her to put Cam money back in the closet."

"You had yo money in the closet while she was there you one dumb ass motherfucker" Dj said.

"LOOK don't kill him he gone pay yall the money and even help us take out Royce so he won't come back and try to harm Nique ...Chris I know you don't want Nique to end up dead. He didn't have to do what he did so at least let him live.

"Shut up." Chris said.

"She just taking up for him cause she feeling him." Cam said.

"Let nique decide then" I said while rolling my eyes.

We came out the bathroom.

"Ight so nique you think they should kill him?" I said.

"HELL NO" She said.

I looked at them.

"You got till the end of the week " Cam said.

"ehh that's too much time give me until tomorrow well that's actually today it's 5:00 in the morning give me until noon." He said.

"Bet" Chris said.

"Ok everybody out I need to talk to Chris.. alone" Nique said.

Everybody started walking out even Chris. Cameron turned around and pushed him back in the room.

"I'm hungry." I said.

"Imma go get you some to eat." Cam said.

"Ok imma stay here" I said.

"shii i'm going with you Cam." Dj said.

"Nigga you need to stay here to make sure the baby ok." Cam said.

"the baby is fine they keeping her for a couple nights to monitor the baby." I said while smiling at cam.

"Well you coming too." Cam said while grabbing my hand.

"Boy I can stay here just go get my damn food."

"Don't worry buddy ian gone do nun to her." Junior said while patting cam back.

I laughed.

"Touch me again and imma shoot you in yo hand." Cam said before walking out.

Me and Junior went and sat in the waiting room.

"How long yall been together?" He asked me.

"We not together nomo that's just my baby daddy how long you and Aniya been together" I said.

"2 years."

"was you the father of the two lil kids that flew out window?"

"nope"

*Ding*

nique💛: y'all can come back in now.

"Come on" I said.

We walked back in the room and sat down.

1 hour later..

I'm driving to the house right now. Nique fell asleep she told everybody to go home because she'll be fine there by herself.

I pulled up to the house once i got there I went upstairs and fell straight to sleep.

•••

I was woken up by somebody banging on the door. I looked at the time and it was 11:15

ughh

I went downstairs and opened the door .. it was Junior.

"Don't be banging on this damn door nigga." I said while letting him in.

"Girl my ass been out here for 15 minutes yall ass lucky ian go thru the window."

Cam came downstairs.

"Brianna take yo ass up there and put some on yo legs."

I looked and I had on a big shirt and panties but he couldn't see that i had only panties on under the shirt.

Junior looked at me and laughed.

"Junior what are you doing here?" Aniya said.

I went upstairs took a shower and put some clothes on.

*Ding*

Ty🤪: wanna go to the movies with me later🥳

Bri: I probably be busy for the next couple days but yk i'll most definitely hit you up when i'm free😝

Ty🤪: igh

"I hope i'm invited." Cam said while wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my neck.

"Boy move did you get the money?"

"Yeah i'm bout to take it to the trap."

"oh ok."

"So is we together or not cause you not finna keep playing with me." He said while flopping on the bed.

"No" I said.

Cam got up and went to the closest grabbed something to wear then went in the bathroom.

I should of never played around and called him bae yesterday

I walked downstairs and Junior was taking Aniya stuff to the car.

"So you really was gone act like you was my friend to get to Junior." She said.

"yep you probably would of ended up dead but because of Junior they handled it a different way." I said.

She rolled her eyes and left out.

Junior walked back in and grabbed the last bags.

I grabbed my keys and got in the car. I was waiting for junior to pull out the driveway so I can leave but he came up to my car.

"Text me sometimes" He said while winking at me.

"You got a whole girl ." I said.

"I said text not fuck" he said before walking off.

-A few days later-

Monique

I been out the hospital for about a day and i'm doing fine. Junior meets up with the boys at the trap to make sure they take out everybody who involved with Royce so nobody won't come after us in the future.

Right now i'm going to see Ty we hang out sometimes. I pulled up to his house and we sat on the porch and talked.

I saw two black cars driving down the street slow. I grabbed his hand and pulled him into the house and told him to stay on the floor.

Before I can tell him anything bullets was coming thru the windows.

He grabbed me and we ran down to his basement. Once we got down there I noticed blood coming from Ty.

He laid on the floor and was breathing heavy.

"Ty please be ok" I said.

I took his shirt of his body and ripped it so I can tie it around his wound he got shot in his chest somebody must of ran to the back and shit thru the back door I noticed blood coming from some where else too. I noticed He had been shot twice I took my shirt off and ripped it so can tie it around his leg.

I heard somebody trynna kick down the basement door.

I started pulling him so we could hide.

"Nique just hide my blood will lead them right to you." he said low.

"I'm sorry this happened to you this is my fault." I said trying not to cry.

"it's ok just go." he said while holding my hands

I busted a window with something in the basement and climb up the ladder so I can get through the window.

I ran to my car and one them spotted me I grabbed my gun and shot the one that was running towards my car. I pulled out and called Chris.

Phone call:

"Hello" he said.

I took deep breaths before talking. I need to calm down.

"Hellooo"

"Ok Chris hey some of Royce guys just killed one of my friends. They were coming for me but he got shot in his chest and leg and I tried to help but he told me to go so i climbed thru the window and I shot one of them and pulled off." I said.

He sighed, "Come to my house"

"Ok" I said.

"but.. stay on the phone until you get into my driveway."

The whole time I was driving I took deep breaths. I can't believe somebody just died because of me. Every since i've been pregnant i've been scared of getting hurt so bad that I lose my child but if I wasn't  pregnant somethings would of been different. I wouldn't be running from these niggas I'll be shooting back with the boys by my side.

If I still ended up going to live with royce I would of been made my way somewhere else by now but I couldn't run because I was pregnant and if he found me Me and my child would be dead. I really want this baby even if that mean I have to run from these folks until I have my baby that's what imma do cause if I die my child will still have Bri, Cam, Auntie Lee, Ant, Chris, and Dj.

I pulled up in Chris drive way and got out the car.

" i'm here" I said before hanging up.

he opened the door and I walked in.

He noticed I didn't have my shirt on and it was blood all over my pants.

"Come on." He said.

I followed him upstairs and he turned the shower on.

"I'll find some for you to put on and sit it on the toilet."

"Ok thank you." I said.

Brianna

Cam ass still haven't talked to me and I think it's because I told him we not together. I heard him on the phone with chris saying that they were going to royce house tomorrow and doing whatever the rest of the plan was.

*Ding*

Nique💛: Girl Ty dead I guess royce sent some niggas after me and they ended up shooting him🥺

My heart dropped.

Bri: Omg I can't believe this he wanted to hang out with me the other day but I told him I was busy😩 you ok tho ? wya ?

Nique💛: I'm at chris house I just got out the shower. I need to go back to Ty house tho I can't just leave his body there I tried to help him but he told me to go and that it was ok .. Chris coming with me but can you come too

Bri: Yeah i'm leaving out now

I got up and put my shoes on. I can't believe Ty is dead. He probably didn't even know what was going on. We most definitely got to get in touch with his parents.

I left out the house and drove over to Ty house. When I pulled up Nique and Chris was sitting in the driveway.

"Yoo" Chris said.

"hey." i said

I walked up to nique and gave her a hug.

We walked in the house and I saw all these bullets holes everywhere. We went down to the basement and It was blood all over the floor but Ty body was gone.

-2 in 1 day again🤣

- Once Junior done helping Cam and them should I keep him around everybody or should he go his separate ways?

- Should chris and nique work on they relationship?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.3K 148 45
Skylar is a girl who is 17 and has a painful past. Her parents are both alcoholics and once in awhile do drugs. And once Skylar gets tired of arguing...
192 6 23
25 year old Darren aka Master runs Baton rouge.His girlfriend Renee leaves him for another man.He finally rekindle his love with his first love Heave...
715K 14.2K 46
We have seen over protective brothers, there are maybe 6 , 7 or 8 brothers but what if a girl has 18 brothers, with her over protective parents and c...
34.1K 1K 26
Avery was 9 when her parents got divorced. Her dad got her brothers and her mom got her. After 7 years her mom dies and she is put back into the cust...