In Your Dreams

By normamikorslayme

just another imagine about your favorite celebrities... taking requests... More

"Who Framed Rodger Rabbit?"
"I don't want to just be your best friend."
One Way Ticket Away From Here...
You'll Find Your Way Back To Me...
Cheater!
Yeah, She Hates Me For Sure...
Just A Fling...
Just A Fling...
You Missed It.
You Missed It.
Ungodly Hour.
This Christmas.
This Christmas.
A Sneak Peek...
Old Flame.
Old Flame
Old Flame.
Old Flame.
Let All Of It Go.
Let All Of It Go.
Let All Of It Go.
Leaked Sextape.
Agruments & Ice Cream.
More Than A One Night Stand?
The Nanny?
The Nanny?
Too Young For Her.
Too Young For Her.
Too Young For Her.
Too Young For Her.
B.M.O.
B.M.O.
Ms. Y/L/N
Ms. Y/L/N
Dreams? What's A Dream?
They Didn't Believe Me.
Intrigued.
Intrigued.
Love Don't Cost A Thing.
Friends.
Cradle 2 The Grave.
The Purge.
"You're not my child anymore."
Poetic Justice.
One of the Finest Women in Hollywood.
Unbothered.
Awards.
Security.
Drunk Texting.
Almost Ruined Trivia Night.
The Game Plan.
The Game Plan.
Rent-A-Gf. Well, Kinda.
I Wanted You First.
I Wanted You First
Nice To Meet You.
Nice To Meet You.
im not gone do it girl. i was just thinking about it.
Soccer Player.
You Get A Happy Ending, But I Don't.
Y/N Y/L/N Must Die!
Get Over It!
Get Over It!
Thee Stallion.
F.U.C.K. (Teaser)

Halloween Party.

6.1K 134 34
By normamikorslayme

Diamante (Saweetie)

Location: Los Angeles
Your (Male) POV

"What are you gonna be?" Andre asked me as he got dressed.

"A UFC fighter," I replied slipping on the tight fitted compression shirt. I went to the bathroom to put on the compression shorts and the regular shorts. I put on some lotion, some deodorant and some cologne.

"Come on before we late," Dre said and I groaned slipping into my shoes.

"Damn, nigga. You buff as fuck," he said and I laughed slipping my watch on. I grabbed my phone and my car keys.

"Let's go," I said to him. We left my house and headed to the party. I found a decent parking spot and we headed inside. The club was packed and we had to make our way upstairs. I peeped some cutie dancing, but I was getting pushed by Dre to walk up.

"Push me again, bitch. Ima fuck you up," I told him and he pushed me again. I playfully put him into a headlock and started plucking the top of his head hard.

"Look at y'all. Can't stop playing," Megan said as I let Dre go.

"Hey, hot girl," I said giving her a hug.

"Get off my wife," Dre said and I waved him off.

"Annoying," Megan said as she hugged him. They kissed making me gag.

"Hater," he replied and I flicked him off.

"Saweetie asked about you," Megan said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Who that?" I asked her.

"Her," she replied pointing at the cutie I had seen dancing.

"She asked about me?"

"Yeah, asked for your name and shit like that," she replied and I nodded. Dre tried handing me a drink but I shook my head.

"I gotta drive us home, nigga," I told him and he shrugged.

"If you say so," he replied drinking the drinks. I sat down just giving and enjoying the party. I was on my phone for like a minute until someone walked up to me. She had to be the baddest chick in there.

"Y/N, right?" she asked and I nodded.

"You must be Saweetie?" I asked her.

"That's me. What are you doing on your phone at a party?"

"I was just checking on my brother," I replied chuckling softly.

"He good?" she asked.

"Yeah, he's just studying for a chemistry test and I'm trying to keep him calm," I replied. She sat next to me and we started talking.

"So how old are you?"

"I'm twenty seven," I replied.

"Same here. What do you do for a living?"

"I murder people," I replied with a straight face and she looked at me crazy.

"I'm kidding. I'm kidding. Video game designer and I make art," I replied.

"So a nerd?" she said playfully and I nodded.

"Basically. What made you come over to talk to me, Ms. Saweetie?" I asked her and she blushed.

"Not gonna lie, you fine. Plus you seemed bored over here by yourself," she replied and I laughed.

"I was bored. My friend got me out here third wheeling," I said pointing at him being all cuddled up with Megan.

"Now you don't have to do that anymore," she said smiling at me.

"Oh, really?" I asked leaning back against the sofa and turned my head to look at her.

"Yes, really, but it might not last long because I need to go get something to eat," she said laughing.

"I've been in this bitch starving because that nigga ain't wanna stop so I could get some food," I said and she shook her head.

"Come on, let's go," I told her as I stood up and she looked up at me.

"Where we going?"

"To get food before my stomach starts to touch my back," I told her and helped her stand up.

"Let me go tell my girls," she said and walked off. I walked over to Dre and pulled him off of Megan. He rolled his eyes and Megan laughed.

"What?" he asked.

"I'm about to go get some food," I told him and he nodded.

"Okay, I'll just leave with Megan and see you at your house," he replied.

"Okay, don't be getting in all late and shit. I'll get the belt on yo ass," I told him and he laughed.

"Man, shut up," he replied and we hugged. I gave Megan a hug and she kissed my cheek. I smirked at Dre and he plucked my nose.

"Get off my wife," he said and I laughed letting her go. Saweetie walked over to me with her purse in her hand. Dre looked at me smirking and I waved him off.

"You ready?" she asked and I nodded. We both said bye to Meg and Dre before leaving the club. Of course there were paparazzi waiting outside and a few fans. She took pictures with them and we walked back to my car.

"This yours? This is dope," she replied checking out my car.

"Thanks," I replied as I opened the car door for her.

"Such a gentleman. Thank you," she said.

"You're welcome," I closed the door after she got in and went over to the driver's side. I got in the car and started it. I noticed paparazzi were still taking pictures and recording. I put on my seatbelt and drove off. The drive to where we were going was just us vibing to music. When we got to the small restaurant, I parked and got out to go open the car door for her. When she got out, I closed the door followed by me locking the car. We walked inside and it wasn't as packed as it usually was.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked her and she scanned the menu.

"I just get some regular hot wings," she replied and I nodded.

"What can I get for you, Y/N?" Marley asked as he walked over to us.

"Let me get my regular twenty extra extra hot wings flats only and a fifteen piece hot wings."

"Anything to drink?" she asked.

"I'll take a sprite," I said and looked at Saweetie.

"Same here," she replied and Marley nodded.

"Can we get some ranch, too?" I asked Marley and he nodded.

"Coming right up," he replied. Both Saweetie and I went to wash our hands because had been at the club and people have germs.

"How'd you find this place?" Saweetie asked.

"Dre's parents own it," I replied.

"How'd you two meet?"

"In first grade, we got into a fight. I pushed him off the monkey bars and he broke his leg, so I was stuck helping him for the rest of the school year. We became best friends and her we are now like twenty one years later. That's still my homie," I said.

"That's so cute. Why you pushed him?"

"Because his fat ass wouldn't get out of my way," I replied and she laughed.

"Here I was thinking you were a sweetheart, but you really a mean ass," she replied and I laughed.

"I'm not. I'm a sweetheart. I promise. He deserved it anyways."

"Why?"

"Because he had threw away my apple juice when I wasn't done drinking at lunch."

"So he started it."

"Yup, he was a bully."

"Now, I wanna see pictures of you two from when you were little," she said and I pulled out my phone to pull up the photo album of pictures of us. I handed her my phone and let her scroll through.

"You were so cute. Look at those dimples and those eyelashes. The little freckles. The little gap. That's just cute," she said.

"Was? I still am cute," I told her.

"No, you fine now."

"Well, that's true."

"Look at Dre. He was so cute and chubby. Those cheeks," she said making me laugh. We continued talking until Marley bought out our food with our drinks.

"Thanks, Marley," I told him.

"No problem. I'm about to go on break, but call me if you need anything," he said and I nodded.

"Why do yours look like they straight from hell?" she asked me as she gave me some hand sanitizer. 

"Got extra extra hot," I told her before taking a bite out of my wings. Them bitches was rolling. I liked my wings crispy. It was the best way to eat them.

"These are bomb as fuck," she said covering her mouth as she ate.

"Trust me. I know," I replied, "you should try one of mine."

"Hell nah."

"Come on. Try it," I told her and she took one of my wings. She took a bite and immediately regretted it.

"I can do spicy, but that shit is burning my tongue," she said and I laughed.

"It's not that hot."

"Boy, what you mean? Those are hot as fuck. How are you even eating those like that?" she replied and I laughed.

"They're so good," I shrugged as I continued eating.

"Boy, I know yo toilet hates you," she said and I laughed. We continued eating and just enjoying each other's company. Megan and Dre walked in and I shook my head. Dre was drunk and Megan was just trying to hold him up.

"Y/N, we came here for wings too," Dre said and came to sit by me. I shook my head and gave him one of my wings.

"You got extra extra hot?" he slurred and I nodded.

"You already know," I told him and he nodded.

"Yessir," he said loudly and ate the wings with me.

"Not both of y'all like them hell fire wings," Saweetie said.

"Girl, they'll eat like a hundred wings each," Megan told her. Marley walked in and shook his head.

"I'll tell them to make more wings," he said as he walked to the back. About thirty minutes later, Marley bought out more wings and some rolls to help Dre sober up. By the time we ere done eating and we were outside. Dre threw up everything on the sidewalk completely sobering himself up.

"I hate drinking," he said and I laughed. I reached in the glove compartment and grabbed his spare toothbrush with some toothpaste and mouthwash. I gave it to him and he thanked me. I used some floss and some of the mouthwash before grabbing the hose from the side of the restaurant and rinsing off the sidewalk.

"I'm going by Megan," he mumbled and I nodded. I got in the car with Saweetie and let her give me the directions to bring her home. I could tell she was tired by the way she kept dozing off. She eventually fell asleep on me. Whenever I arrived to her house, I gently shook her to walked her up.

"Sorry, I didn't even realize I fell asleep," she said.

"It's cool," I replied and got out of my car to walk her to her front door.

"Thanks for taking me to get food. I enjoyed the time we spent together," she said as we walked to the door.

"I'm happy you enjoyed it. Thank you for accompanying me," I replied, "how about you let me take you out on a proper date?"

"When?"

"Next Friday at seven?"

"See you then," she said and went inside her house before I could say anything else. I walked back to my car and got in. I drove home and realized I didn't get her number until I heard my phone go off I was at a red light, so I quickly looked at my phone.

from saweetie ❄️💙:
see you friday 😏

Sorry for any grammatical errors.
Part 2??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

345K 4.3K 24
Celebrity Imagines🀩🀎 Requests Are ClosedπŸ“ͺ
5.3K 67 9
Your gonna love it trust!!!
214K 2.4K 40
Whatever comes to mind πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š Please do not read my book if you are under 14. ********Warning Sexual Content*************** Don't report my book eithe...