backyard boy | k. bakugou

By IdyllicTomura-

❝Dance with me in my backyard, explosion boy.❞ ❝Shut the fuck up, you damn extra.❞ πŸ—’ 𝘴𝘡𝘒𝘳𝘡 09/28/20 πŸ—’... More

-01
-02
-03
-04
-05
-06
-07
-08
-09
-10
-10.5
-11
-12
-13
-14
-15
-16
-17
-18
-19
-20
-21
-22
-23
-24
-25
-26
-27
-28
-29
-30
-31
-32
-33
-34
-35
-36
-37
-38
-39
-40
-42
-43
-44
-45
-46
Misty's note!
bestfriend

-41

19.8K 666 730
By IdyllicTomura-

I'll just be adding 5 chapters, sorry luvs :<

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

"So what's the information?" Asked your class president. You were currently having a meeting with your class about the horror house.

It was a good thing that your teacher willingly gave you a free time to discuss things. She was at the back of the classroom, observing things.

"It's all just jumpscares, ghost, and zombies." You rolled your eyes, "Most of them have the same answers." You added.

"Thanks." Your class president said. "We didn't even need that information." You rolled your eyes at what he said but didn't say anything back, atleast you don't have to dress up and scare some people. Your job was done.

"Shinsou," Your classrep called out as he tapped Shinsou's shoulder who was staring outside the window. Shinsou looked at them with tired eyes.

"What's your role?" They asked, Shinsoy just sighed and was about to answer when Himari butted(?) in.

"A ghost." Himari snickered, Shinsou glared at her. This is why the two of you hated Himari. "He'll be good at jumpscares, he's good at it even without costume and cosmetics." She added, laughing by herself.

The room was silent once Himari was done talking. You then remembered someone you asked about what they were scared at. "Himari." You called for the girl.

She proudly looked at you with a smirk on her face, proud of dissing your bestfriend. "Oh yeah, Why is (Y/N) always sleeping at class 1-A's dorm? god i'm feeling secondhand embarrassment. Class 1-A shouldn't deal with the likes of her." She stated which made your eyes widen.

'Who let this b enter U.A.' you thought.

"It's because my BOYFRIEND likes me visiting so he could cuddle with me, His friends and classmates like me because I am fun to be with, even their teacher Aizawa-sensei has a soft spot for me that's why he always let me have a sleepover with 1-A." You exclaimed, raising your brow at the girl. She just rolled her eyes at you and turned to face the class president.

'Soft spot my ass, Aizawa-sensei will also allow me to have a sleepover with 1-A' Himari thought.

"By the way, Himari should also play a role." You started, giving Himari a sde glance as she glared at you. "She should be one of the ghosts." You added.

"Especially made for one guy name Mineta. He'll totally get scared of her." You promised. Himari just looked at you with confusion etched on her face, she only got eyes on one person which is Bakugou so she doesn't know who Mineta is.

(All bodies are perfect tho.)

"That's all." You ended, you looked at Shinsou who has a smile sketched on his face, you just smiled back. 'Nobody can diss on my bestfriend like that, only me.' You thought before you started listening once again to your class president.

Once school has ended, you immediately went straight to 1-A. You didn't take any clothes to bring since you decided to not sleep on 1-A's dorm today.

You didn't see Bakugou leave or even walk home so you just walked by yourself towards their dorm. When you arrived, you didn't knock anymore and just opened the door. Some students were sloppily seating on the couch, they all looked tired but once they saw you, the looks on their faces changed.

"(Y/N)! You're here!" Ochaco cried out. You just awkwardly chuckled before you took a seat beside Iida, who was seating properly.

"Thank you for seating nicely, (Y/N)" Iida suddenly whispered, you looked at him confused but you just shrugged it off.

"Is Bakugou home already?" You asked, which Ochaco answered with a shook of her head. Speaking of the devil, Bakugou opened the doors and went in, not even glancing at your position and just walked towards the elevator.

You followed him with your gaze while Bakugou on the other hand felt uneasy for the feeling of someone staring at him behind his back. He turned around, "Stop staring!" He exclaimed but got taken aback when he saw you.

"(Y/N)" he whispered, you just smiled softly at him. You were so focused on Bakugou that you didn't see his classmates emerging from the open doors by group.

Bakugou just sat beside you and didn't say anything. He really wanted to just hug you then and there but his classmates were around and he doesn't want them to know how soft he gets when you were around.

You just stayed with Katsuki inside of the common room for a few minutes before one by one his classmates went inside the common room, already out of their uniforms and wearing the clothes they feel comfortable in.

"We should talk about who will play" Momo started, every eyes were on her. You just sat and stayed quiet on the couch while Bakugou stood up and walked near the group.

"Oh! Didn't you say you were made to take music classes as a kid?" Kaminari suddenly asked. Bakugou looked at him confused, "Huh?"

'Wait! He's talking to Katsu!" You thought as you stood up and stood beside the group.

"Eh?!" Everybody reacted, "That's surprising!" They said as they looked at the confused ash blonde.

"Bakugou! Try playing the drums a little!" Sero then suggested, he just blurted out what you were thinking. You didn't know that Bakugou knows how to play the drums.

"Like I'd do that." He smirked before he turned around, you felt sad when he turned it down.

"I heard it's pretty hard." Sero mumbled, totally saying it just to get the ash blonde to play the drums. Bakugou immediately turned around and played the drums, totally surprising you at how talented he is.

"EH?!" He exclaimed as he saw the quiet crowd, all staring at him with awe.

"I didn't know you can play the drums!" You yelled from the back of the group, Bakugou just smirked and went beside you.

"You should join the band." Jirou said as she approached Bakugou. Bakugou scoffed before he replied,

"The other departments are mad at us and at our attempts to please will only look as self satisfaction from 1-A and will not accept it. No." Bakugou declined.

His classmates' expressions' drop and they started saying comments about what Bakugou said which made Bakugou change his mind.

"If we are going to do a musical performance, we should do it for the sake of it and not to please or help people, and furthermore, if we're going to do it, we need to go all out!" Bakugou yelled which made his classmate cheer.

You just smiled as you looked at your boyfriend's smiling face.

"I will blow everyone in U.A. with our Music!" He added which made his classmates' cheer once again in which you joined in.

"Momo is trained in the keyboard so she'll be playing it." Jirou said to the group. Everyone was okay with it but Mina, "I wanted to have all the girls in the dance." She mumbled.

But she just shrugged it off and listened to Jirou again. The interns who were called by Aizawa-sensei then came back and joined the group.

"Who's singing vocals?" Ochaco asked as she looked at her classmates. "Jirou should sing." She suggested.

"U-uh N-no." Jirou nervously refuses. Aoyama, Mineta, and Kirishima suddenly volunteered to sing which caught you off guard.

Kirishima took the mic and started singing, "Man of the ship~" Kirishima started. You got caught of guard and tried to stop yourself from laughing, Bakugou took your hand in his and gently squeezed it.

Mineta just literally screamed on the mic which made you cover your ears while you clapped when Aoyama sang falsetto.

"Yeah, Jirou should sing." Hagakure agreed with Ochaco and gave Jirou the mic despite her protests. The girl started singing and your jaw just dropped once you heard her voice. Everybody was also amazed at how beautiful Jirou's voice is.

After she sang, everybody just agreed that she will be the Class 1-A's vocalist and will also play the bass. She asked two volunteers for the guitarist position and you just didn't expect that Tokoyami and Kami knew how to play the guitar.

The two of them got accepted as the guitarist, right then and there the band was made. You looked outside the window and saw the setting sun.

"Aww sucks." You said which caught everybody's attention. "I gotta go. See you next time I visit!" You bid farewell and was about to run towards the door when Bakugou pulled your wrist which resulted to you bumping on his chest.

He immediately took your face in his hands and tilted it so you could face him, he pressed his lips onto yours before he kissed your forehead. He pushed you away and you just glared at him.

"What?" He asked, raising his brows at you. You just shrugged it off, you bid farewell to Bakugou before you took your bag and ran out of the door and towards your own dorm.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

The ending was rushed, I hate how I wrote it. Where they picked members, I hate it oh god. I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

And I have school tomorrow. Just great.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

541K 23.2K 22
midnight chats with burning wonder. ✦ katsuki bakugo x fem reader ✦ previously titled 'snack' 𝙖 𝘭𝘒𝘻π˜ͺ𝘀𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝙗𝙣𝙝𝙖 π™›π™–π™£π™›π™žπ™˜π™©π™žπ™€π™£ 04...
160K 5.7K 14
ββ„Žπ‘Žπ‘£π‘’ π‘¦π‘œπ‘’ 𝑠𝑒𝑒𝑛 π‘šπ‘¦ 𝑠𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑑 π‘ β„Žπ‘œπ‘’π‘  π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘ π‘šπ‘¦ 𝑛𝑒𝑀 π‘π‘Žπ‘π‘˜π‘π‘Žπ‘π‘˜ 𝑦𝑒𝑑?❞ βπ‘¦π‘œπ‘’ π‘™π‘œπ‘œπ‘˜ π‘™π‘–π‘˜π‘’ π‘‘β„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ 𝑑*π‘šπ‘› π‘‘π‘’π‘˜π‘’.❞ ...
337K 7.3K 55
You attend U.A. high school and start to make some friends, you thought everyone was nice until you met this one boy. He was hot tempered with a low...
45.4K 1.4K 28
αΆœα΅’α΅α΅–Λ‘α΅‰α΅—α΅‰α΅ˆ "𝗗𝗒𝗑𝗧 𝗙𝗒π—₯π—šπ—˜π—§ π— π—˜ π—žπ—”π—§π—¦π—¨..." "π—ͺπ—’π—¨π—Ÿπ——π—‘π—§ 𝗗π—₯π—˜π—”π—  𝗒𝗙 π—œπ—§." 𝗂𝗇 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝖼𝗁 π—π—π—ˆ π—…π—‚π–Ώπ–Ύπ—…π—ˆπ—‡π—€ π–Ώπ—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—‡π–½π—Œ 𝗅...