-33

I might not have any chapters ready, I helped with moving things.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

For the first time, Bakugou was the first to wake up. He opened his eyes, his vermilion irises meeting your (e/c) ones.

He hid his face in the crook of your neck before he chuckled. He gave it a slight peck before he sat up and brush a few stray hair that covered your face.

"Hey, wake up." He mumbled as he shook your shoulder. You groaned at the sudden movement and turned around. Your back was now facing Bakugou.

You were surprised that nobody restricted your movement. 'Bakugou must be awake' you thought before you drifted off to sleep once again.

"Oi!" He shook your shoulder once again. You swatted his hand, "Stop!" You exclaimed. Bakugou groaned before he stood up and walked to your side of the bed.

He squatted down so that he was face to face with you. "I have house arrest so it's not my problem if your lazy ass go late to school." He muttered as he flicked your forehead.

You quickly sat up and rubbed your eyes. "Don't rub them, dumbass!" Bakugou scolded as he took your wrist. You just let out a yawn and stared at him.

"I slept early last night, 8:32 pm and I'm still going to be late." You mumbled as you looked at the floor. Bakugou chuckled before he pulled you up and hugged you close to his body.

"I'm fine with that, you can spend time with me" Bakugou smirked, you frowned at him before you removed his grasp from your waist.

"Oh god." You mumbled as you walked towards the bathroom to do your necessities. Bakugou followed behind you, also planning to do his necessities.

You gave Bakugou a glare when you realized that he's following you. "Get out." You exclaimed as you shoved him out the bathroom. "I'm going to take a bath." You added before you closed the bathroom door.

You finished after a few minutes, You went out of the shower. Only realizing that your mistake that you forgot your bag. You slapped your forehead as you muttered some curse.

"Bakugou?" You opened the door and slipped your head in the gap. Bakugou immediately stood up and walked towards the door. "Wait- just hand me my bag." You awkwardly chuckled.

Bakugou quickly turned around and took your bag that was sitting on top of his bed, which he prepared. "Dumbass" he muttered as he handed you your bag.

You just glared at him before you took your bag and changed inside the bathroom. Once you were done, you opened the bathroom door as a sign that you were done changing.

Bakugou saw it and entered the bathroom, deciding to brush his teeth. He didn't want you to go but there's classes so he can't do anything about it.

You picked up you toothbrush and put some toothpaste on it. "DIE GERMS DIE!" You got startled as you saw Bakugou brushing his teeth. His eyes glaring at himself through the mirror, agressively brushing his teeth.

You let out a small chuckle as you started brushing your teeth. "DIE GERMS DIE!" You copied Bakugou, also frowning at the mirrow.

Bakugou gave you a side glance, a smirk creeping up to his face once he was done brushing his teeth. 'Cute' he thought, heat rising up to his cheeks.

He looked away and just leaned on the bathroom door as he watched you. Once you were done, you pushed pass Bakugou and walked towards the door.

"I'm gonna go now." You glanced at him as you opened the door. Bakugou walked up to you and cupped your cheeks. "Visit again." He mumbled.

You rolled your eyes at him, "geez Katsu, I'll visit again, don't worry." You mumbled as you attempted to walk away once again. Only to be stopped when Bakugou tugged your wrist, his surprisingly soft lips meeting your cheeks.

Your eyes went wide when you realized what Bakugou did again. 'He keeps on kissing me nowadays' you thought.

Bakugou just nodded before he lets go of your wrist. "I saw that, Bakubro." Kirishima smirked as he walked down the hallway towards the elevator.

"Me too!" Mina yelled as she walked beside the red haired male. You squinted your eyes at them, "You two slept beside each other?" You asked as your gaze switch to Kirishima to Mina and back to Kirishima.

Mina immediately denied it, "No! Is it wrong to visit your friend?" She asked. "You visit Bakugou!" She pointed at you.

Bakugou scoffed, "Are you sure we're friends?" He whispered, you didn't hear what he said so you just shrugged it off.

"What did you say?" Mina asked, as she raised her brows at the ash blonde. Bakugou just shook his head and looked away, trying to hide his reddened(?) face because of what he whispered.

"It's not wrong." You mumbled, "We should probably head to school." You said as you waited for the two friends.

"Sure!" Kirishima agreed as he walked towards the elevator, Mina following behind him.

"Do your house duties well, Katsu!" You yelled as you waved at him goodbye. Once the three of you entered the elevator. Mina immediately faced you.

"Have you used your quirk on him?" She asked seriously as she stared at your (e/c) eyes. You looked at him with confusion, "on who?" You asked.

"Bakugou." Kirishima was the one who answered your question. You thought back to the days when you were still hanging out with Bakugou in his backyard.

"I did." You answered. Mina and Kirishima looked at each other with weird looks on their faces. "Wait- what questions did you think I asked him?" You asked.

"If he likes you." Mina immediately answered. You felt your cheeks heat up because of her question. "I know you like him. It's obvious." Mina exclaimed, a smirk plastered on her face.

"I didn't ask him yet and I don't plan to." You mumbled as you looked down at your feet.

"Why?" Mina asked with confusion, Kirishima was also curious on what your answer might be.

"Because I want him to say it to me. Not me knowing he likes me because I used my quirk on him." You whispered, loud enough for the two to hear. They looked at each other before they sighed

"I bet he likes you too. He wouldn't kiss you and hug you if he didn't! Bakubro is totally not into cuddles and kisses but he does it with you!" Kirishima exclaimed.

You just gave him a soft smile, the elevator door opened and the three of you walked out of the door and walked towards U.A.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

Sorry for this late update!