-03

5

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

Literally a day after the party, You sneaked into Bakugou's backyard by swinging one of the loose fence. Good thing that before Bakugou bid farewell to your parents, you held his shoulder, asking him about some secret passage.

You entered Bakugou's backyard, Bakugou was currently training in his backyard, only wearing a tank top showcasing his biceps. "Hey Katsuki!!" You called, waving at him as you ran towards his spot. Bakugou glared at you as soon as he saw your form running towards him.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Bakugou yelled, You pouted, "I got a lot of scolding last night, both from my mom and my dad. Half of it was your fault for being loud." You said, Bakugou let out a 'tch', you pouted once again.

"You said I can hang out here," you whined as you leaned on a tree. "I TAKE IT BACK!" He exclaimed, you pouted again about to argue back when his mother went out, "KATSUKI!! WHO ARE YOU YELLING AT--- Oh hello (Y/N)" she immediately changed tones when she saw you.

"What re you doing here, honey?" She softly said, different from Bakugou's tone when he was the one who asked the question a while ago. You smiled at his mother, "I'm just gonna hang out with Katsuki." you simply answered as you glanced at Bakugou who has a scowl on his face.

"Have fun, sweety." She smiled before she gave Bakugou a glare and walked away.

"Your mom's fine with me being here." You stated, a smirk etched on your face. Bakugou growled and said, "Just don't fucking disturb me." he said before he started stretching once again. Your eyes were glued on his biceps every time he stretches them making your cheeks go red.

"don't think that I didn't notice you staring at me." Bakugou stated, a smirk on his face as he looked at you. He thought you would agree but you just chuckled and said, "Choke me with those arms, Katsuki~" you whined.

Bakugou was taken aback with what you said, "EH?!" He exclaimed, his face covered in red hue. You chuckled when you saw his red face and his expression that was coated in disbelief. "JUST KIDDING!" you yelled as you laughed louder.

"FUCK YOU, YOU DAMN FUCKING EXTRA!" He yelled and was about to pounce at you when you placed you arms infront of you, "I'm sorry!" you exclaimed, wiping some stray tears.

You calmed yourself down for a moment, Bakugou was still glaring at you. "But seriously tho, your body is ripped!" you exclaimed as you looked at his body from up to down. "THE FUCK! STOP EXAMINING ME!" he yelled, small explosions emitting from his palm.

"But Shinsou? He's from thin to thick!" You exclaimed, Bakugou squinted at you but didn't reply and just continued with his training.

You relaxed again, leaning on the tree. You fished out some treats from your pocket, opening one candy. "Katsuki, you want some?" you said as you showed him some of your candies. He rolled his eyes, "I don't like sweets." he refused, you just shrugged and ate some candies.

"And stop calling me 'Katsuki'!" he added, you just nodded but you were not going to obey his order.

You thought Bakugou was going to train the whole afternoon, but you were wrong. He stopped for a while and went inside his house. You thought he left you all alone in his backyard which put a pout on your face.

"Stupid Bakugou, leaving me here all alone. " you cursed, as you munched on some treats angrily. 5 minutes passed and the door opened, revealing Bakugou holding a tray with a two glass of orange juice with a scowl in his face.

"THE FUCKING OLD HAG MADE ME DO THIS! DON'T THINK THAT I CARE FOR YOUR STUPID ASS." he defended. You smirked, "I haven't even said anything." you stated as you took your glass.

Bakugou sat infront of you, taking his glass of orange juice. Silence surrounded you both when you thought of an idea. "Hey Katsuki," you called, he immediately looked at you.

"What, dumb extra? Stop calling me Katsuki dammit!" He yelled. You chuckled, "I forgot to say this last night but, you look fine in your corduroy." You complimented, giving him a wink.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING?!" He yelled as he backed away from you, his ears and face turning red. "What? I'm complimenting you!" You exclaimed as you scooted closer to him.

"SHUT UP!" He spatted which made you laugh so hard, "okay okay" you mumbled, but you totally didn't stop there.

"Hey Katsuki," you called once more. "Again?! What the fuck do you want?!" He yelled, you can totally imagine smoke coming out of his ears.

You looked at him, a flirtatious(?) look on your face, "Are you lightning?" You asked.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT QUESTION?!" Bakugou ruined the joke. You pouted and said, "Just say 'why'" you instructed.

"And why would I listen to you?" He asked. You squinted, "just say it!" You exclaimed, pouting.

"No!" He refused, you let out a little "please?". "Just this once" you whined, giving him the pleading look.

Bakugou eventually gave in, "fine, if this is one of your stupid fucking dumb jokes, you'll get it." He threatened, giving you a glare.

"Thanks!!" You clapped your hands together. "Are you lightning?" You started, your flirtatious(?) look back on your face. Bakugou was extremely irritated because of it.

"Fucking why?" He asked, you scooted closer to him, your face a few inches away from his face. Bakugou felt his face heat up as he saw your face up close.

"'Cause your Mcqueen." You whispered directly at his ear. Bakugou's face went red when he felt your breath hit his ear. You immediately stood up after you said it. You still have dreams to achieve and dying early isn't going to help.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled, you immediately notice his red face, which made you chuckle. "GET BACK HERE!" He yelled as soon as he saw your retreating form. You immediately went to the loose fence and swang it to the side before you crossed it.

"OI!" Bakugou immediately called as he saw you cross. He knew he couldn't cross that since your mom might be present.

You stuck your tongue out at him when you swang the loose fence again, closing it quickly before Bakugou does something.

"I'm going to get you back someday!" Bakugou exclaimed, which was the last thing you heard before you entered your house.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

All of the chapters were atleast 1000 words. I'm proud of myself.