-06

5

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

Bakugou doesn't know why he's here, he just found himself waiting for you in his backyard. He was sitting on your spot for a few minutes already, waiting for you to swing the loose fence so you could sneak in.

'Why the fuck am I waiting for that dumbass?!' he thought. He really don't even know why, he just found himself walking down the stairs, heading straight towards the backyard.

He did wait for a few minutes to see the fence swing to the side, you emerging from it. Nothing was new with you, except that you were wearing a necklace with a red feather in it.

Bakugou raised his brow when he saw what's hanging in your neck, "The fuck is that?" he asked when you walked to him. You tilted your head to the side, confusion etched on your face. "What?" you asked.

He pointed something on your chest, "That red feather," he pointed out, "What the fuck is that?". you squinted your eyes at him, "a red feather...?" you answered, totally trying to piss him off.

"I KNOW THAT IT'S A RED FEATHER! I'M ASKING WHY THE FUCK YOU'RE WEARING ONE!" he yelled, you chuckled, totally having a death wish when you decided to seat beside a fuming angry Pomeranian.

"You know Hawks? The winged hero?" you asked, Bakugou's glare didn't falter, "Yes" he answered. "Well, some fan of his came up with this where Hawks' will control the feather so she put a feather around her neck." you explained poorly.

"That's shit." he exclaimed, you pouted at what he said.

"well, mine's fake so it's fine." you said, as you removed your necklace. "You should wear something more awesome! Like explosions or something!" Bakugou advised, small sparks emitting from his palm.

"Like your merch in the future?" You asked, a smirk plastered on your face when you saw Bakugou smirking because of what you said. "Hell yeah! I'm gonna be going down in fucking history." he confidently said.

"With that quirk of yours, It's totally possible." you agreed, a pout the replaced your smirk, "You better not forget me when you become number one" you muttered, he gave you a side glance and didn't said anything.

"With this quirk of mine, honestly, I'll be good with interviews and such for a business. But I think my parents' are thinking about giving me the family business." you mumbled as you looked at your hands.

"Well, that's fine but It's not as fucking cool as being a pro hero." he said, you just shrugged and faced him.

"I may not go down in history, but i'll go down on you." you chuckled as you saw Bakugou's flushed face. His frown was now visible again because of you. "JUST KIDDING!" you immediately said before he kills you.

(Author-chan almost suffered a heart attack because of that.)

"Where the fuck do you hear those fucking things?! I should fucking report you to your parents." He threatened, "Not you too" you immediately whined as you hugged his arm.

"Fucking let go of me, perverted extra!" he squirmed. You let of of his hand and he immediately. "I'm not perverted!" you defended yourself, "I was just trying to tease you."

You looked at Bakugou flushed face, "MAYBE YOU'RE THE PERVERTED ONE HERE?!" You accused, "Did you imagine what I said?! OMG!" you yelled, hiding the fact that you're trying to tease him once again. "I am not!" He yelled back.

"I can know the answer with just one touch," you smirked as you slowly walked near him. Bakugou took a step back, "Stay away from me, you extra" he spatted. "Not until I know first!" you exclaimed as you ran towards him.

Bakugou ran faster than you so you really had a hard time chasing him down, add his explosions to which he used to add some boost to his speed. You placed both of your hands on your knee, gasping for air.

"I give up." you muttered, raising your one hand. Bakugou chuckled at his victory. You glared at him. Your knees became weak, resulting in you sitting on the grass to take a rest. Bakugou was also out of breath, he walked near you and gave you his hand, totally forgetting what s going to happen if you touch his hand.

You squinted your eyes at him, suspecting his move. You slowly took his hand and when your hand touched his, you heard his voice inside your head. 'I did'

Your jaws drop when you heard the answer, immediately letting go of Bakugou's hand. Bakugou also realizes what happened when he saw your expression, his face going red.

"Oh god." you mumbled, "I knew it!" Bakugou immediately glared at you, "I knew you imagined it!" you exclaimed. Bakugou growled at you.

"It's your fucking fault. If you didn't fucking say shitty things like that, I wouldn't fucking visualize it!" he defended himself. You just scoffed and didn't say anything else.

"(Y/N)!!" A young maid called for you, Bakugou also looked at where the voice came from, It was a girl, the same age as you. You noticed how Bakugou stared at the girl.

"Yes Kasumi?" you stood up and turned to her. Kasumi was the youngest maid that your family have, since she's the same age as you, you two get along well. "Mom's calling for you already," She added pertaining to her Mother who was a maid also.

You just nodded and she left. Bakugou then turned to you when you coughed, "I'm going now." you said, voice void of emotions. "I'm sorry." Bakugou added.

You immediately turned to him when you heard what he said, "It's also my fault, sorry." you mumbled and gave him a smile before you left. Your mind still full of Bakugou staring at Kasumi.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

I might be gone next week because of exams but I'll still try and update for you guys.