-13

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSxqxP6T/

com/ZSxqxP6T/

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

You sighed as you arrived at lunch rush, luckily you survived your exams. You did review for it and did an allnighter. You even resisted the urge to just touch Shinsou beside you.

As you took your order, you sat down on one of the tables. You were alone since Shinsou would always be Shinsou. Neito wasn't in their classroom when you arrived so you just headed to the cafeteria without anyone.

You were about to start eating when a group sat on your table. You looked at who they were and it was the Bakusquad. Mina, Kirishima, Denki, and Sero had a dissapointed look on their faces.

"Hey guys" you greeted them as you gave them your smile. Bakugou just grunted beside you while the others sighed.

"What's up?" You asked, examining their lonh faces. Mina sighed once again, "Kaminari and I didn't beat Principal Nezu" she muttered. You nodded you heard, "oh"

"I swear, Cementoss is so manly. I can't even destroy all the cement blocks he made" Kirishima stated as he ate. "Mine is that Mineta's the one who did all the work and I just slept." Sero added.

"You fought Midnight?" You asked as you pointed your fork at Sero. He nodded, not even questioning why you knew it was Midnight.

"Who's Mineta?" You asked, trying to start a much nicer conversation and not the current one. "You don't wanna fucking know that shitty grape" Bakugou growled beside you.

"Why?" You asked in confusion. "Just because." Mina mumbled. You squinted your eyes and looked at Bakugou, "But why?" You asked once again.

You were so sure a tic mark appeared on Bakugou's forehead, "I don't want to fucking talk about that shitty grape!" He exclaimed, growling at you. You raised both of your arms across your chest, using it like a shield.

"We're going on a trip, by the way." Sero changed the topic, your eyes lit up when you heard what he said. "That's so cool!" You muttered. Bakugou let out a little 'tch' beside  you.

"I hope 1C could also go" you sighed, and the the bakusquad except Bakugou sighed with you.

"Why are you guys sad again? You literally get to go on a trip" you muttered, pouting. "The ones who fail won't go to the trip" Sero muttered, covering his face with his hand.

You just shrugged, not knowing how to comfort your friend. You turned to face Bakugou, "say something nice to them or something. It might cheer them up" you whispered.

He grunted beside you, not doing anything. You sighed before you looked at your 4 friends giving them a smile, "I'm sure they were just joking," you mumbled, trying your best to comfort them. "1A wouldn't be 1A with everyone!" you added, Mina held a smile on her face.

"Thank you." She mumbled, you just smiled back at her. Meanwhile, Bakugou grunted once again beside you, you looked at him and asked, "What's wrong?" BAkugou just rolled his eyes and ignored your question. You just shrugged it off and didn't say anything.

Bakugou was angry, you asked all yopur classmates abou the things they did in their exams while you didn't even ask him about it. 'fucking dumbass, why won't you ask things about how my fucking exams went?!'

Like a mind reader you are, you chuckled. You pretended to bump your hand with his hand resulting in you getting the answer you wanted. Bakugou glared at you when you chuckled, the others were just looking at the both of you."What happened to your exam, Katsu?" You said softly, giving him a soft smile.

 Bakugou looked away when he felt his cheeks heat up. "It was fine, that damn nerd though." He mumbled as he balled his fist up. You just smiled, "I know you did great." You muttered.

"so you would probably go to the trip," you muttered, a pout on your face. "That means I don't get to hang out with you." you sighed, the others stayed quiet.

"shut up." Bakugou exclaimed, you just ignored what he said and waited for the bell to ring, signalling the end of lunch time. As if on cue, the bell rung. You immediately stood up, bidding goodbye to your friends. 

You went to your classroom, hoping to survive another hour or two fo learning.

When school was done, you didn't wait anymore second and just wanted to walk right out of the door, wanting to just go home and plopped yourself on your comfy bed. You fixed all your notes, even talking with Shinsou while doing it. 

As soon as you finished fixing your bag, you took it and walked outside of the big door. "Oi!" You heard a voice call out for you. You turned around to see who it is and you were met with the ash blonde male. "Let's fucking go." He mumbled when he passed by you and you didn't budge. 

"What do you mean?" you asked, Bakugou just spared you one glance before he started walking once again. "Tch, just fucking follow me, dumbass." He mumbled. You squinted before you followed him. 

You guys were now outside of U.A. when he mumbled his inetntion. "we'll fucking walk home together." He muttered as he walked faster. Your face lit up and you run so you could catch up with him. "Sure!" You agreed. 

Bakugou just let out a little 'tch' before he walked alongside you. The walk with Bakugou was silent, and boring since none of you werestaring up a conversation. That's how the walk turned out for a while until Bakugou took his phone and handed it to you. 

"What will I do with this?" You asked as you took his phone. You heard Bakugou groan before he answered. "Type your fucking number in, idiot." He muttered.

You just chuckled as you typed in your number. "Don't miss me too much." You teased as you handed him his phone back. He gave you a look of disbelief before his face crept  up into a smirk, "I should say that to you." He muttered.

"Nah, I won't miss you." You shrugged, and looked at Bakugou's face coated in disbelief, his smirk totally faltered. "I hate you." He muttered which made you smile. "Just text me and i'll reply back." You muttered which made Bakugou groan.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..