-16

My friend thinks that Hawks' name is Minoru Mineta and that Mineta's name is Keigo Takami.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

You stirred away, immediately opening your eyes when you felt hot air fanning your face. You remembered the events of last night, when you comforted Bakugou, when he hugged you.

You felt your cheeks heat up when you remembered it, you looked at the weight that was upon your waist, not freaking out much since Bakugou also cuddled you when he slept in your house.

You slowly tried to remove his grasp, but the same as last time he pulled you much closer to him, his face inches away from yours.

You gulped, realizing that nobody was there to help you get the sleeping pomeranian's grasp removed from your waist. You just sighed and gave up after the third attempt when you heard Bakugou growl.

Luckily, Mitsuki walked towards Bakugou's door, not even knocking at the door before she opened it, revealing the two of you cuddling.

"Wow, he didn't let go of you, did he?" Mitsuki asked, a smirk sketched on her face. You chuckled before you answered, "I don't know"

"Can you help me?" You asked, smiling softly to the female ash blonde. Mitsuki nodded, you were expecting her to help you remove Bakugou's grasp from your body.

But she didn't, "Brat! Wake the fuck up!! We're going to have breakfast!" She scolded the half lidded eye Bakugou.

Bakugou immediately let go of you when he realized what he was doing. You stood up, smiling at his mother. "You almost fucking killed your girlfriend here, brat" Mitsuki stated.

'Girlfriend?' You thought which made your face red. "No, uhm we're not together" you mumbled as you scratched the behind of your ear.

Bakugou let out a little 'tch' due to the statement of his mom as he tried to hide the faint pink tint on his cheek.

You took your phone from the bed and slipped it in your pocket, not bothering on opening it. "I got to go" you muttered but Mitsuki shook her head.

"You're having breakfast with us" she smiled, you were about to decline once again when she already walked out of the room.

"Tch, just have breakfast with us, dumbass" Bakugou said, walking towards the door. You rolled your eyes at him before you followed him towards their kitchen.

When the two of you arrived at the kitchen, Bakugou's father immediately smiled at you when he saw you enter, you smiled back at him.

"You must be (Y/N)?" He asked as you took your seat. You nodded as an answer to his question, the smile still sketched on your face. Bakugou sat beside you, which you didn't pay attention to.

You took some eggs and bacon, placing them on your plate before you started eating. The whole table was quiet, except for Bakugou's parents who talked to each other, sometiems asking things about the two of you.

When you were done eating, same as through with Bakugou, Bakugou walked towards the living room, you following behind him. You sat down on one of the chairs, pulling your phone out of your pocket.

Your eyes went wide when you saw the ammount of messages that Kasumi have sent you. You opened it and your heart palpitated when you read it's content.

Your mom's home
You should've just stayed at your room.
She asked me where you were and I answered, "the neighbors"
Once you read this, go home please.

You read some of it, you quickly stood up, shocking Bakugou. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" He asked.

You just shot him a smile, "My mom's home, I should go now" You mumbled as you walked towards the door leading to the backyard.

You swung the loose fence to the side and when you were on your own backyard, you immediately ran towards the door opening it before you went inside.

"Where were you?" You heard your mom's voice from the living room. You gulped, turning to face her. "With the Bakugou's" You mumbled as you fidget with your fingers.

"And what were you doing inside their house?" Your mother asked, "I comforted their son, who is my friend" You answered.

When your mother didn't reply for a second, you walked towards her direction, "Why are you home so early? And where's dad?" You asked, changing your tone.

"Your father is stuck in Tokyo, I went home because your teacher contacted me saying we'll have a talk" She answered. You mentally congratulated yourself for changing the topic.

"Why?" You asked, still standing infront of her, "I also don't know." She answered, You just shrugged before you walked towards your room, meeting Kasumi in the hallway.

"What happened?" She asked, "I changed the topic, i'm fine." You smiled at her which she gladly returned. You closed your bedroom door when you went it, immediately plopping on your comfy bed.

You took your phone out of your pocket to relieve some boredom when you saw a message from Bakugou.

What happened with your mom?
I hope you're grounded.

You rolled your eyes as if Bakugou could see you. You immediately typed a reply back.

I'm not grounded
I'm fine
My mom's not angry at me

You waited for a reply, you almost dropped your phone on your face when it rang. Bakugou was initiating another video call.

You answered it, immediately glaring at the screen where Bakugou could be seen. "I thought your mom was on a business trip" he mumbled, judging by the looks, he was inside of his room once again laying on his bed while using one of his arm as a pillow.

"My teacher wanted to talk to her." You answered as you sat up, Bakugou chuckled at the other line.

"Probably going to discuss your low ass grades" he teased, you glared at him and showed him your middle finger.

"I have high grades" you said, you were about to say something to him when you heard a knock coming from the other side of the door.

"What is it?" You asked aloud so that the person behind the door could hear you. The door opened revealing Kasumi, "Your teacher's here" she said. You just nodded before she closed the door.

"Already?" Bakugou asked, he kinda sounded like he was complaining. "Yeah" you agreed, "I gotta go, talk to you later" you shot him a smile before you ended the call.

You walked out of your room, walked towards the living room where you mom and teacher sat. "Hi there, teach" you greeted your teacher as you sat beside your mom.

"I'm heading straight to the point here." Your teacher started, you just nodded you head and waited for what she was about to say. "Your daughter will be living in dorms"

"Dorms?"

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

So uhhh what do you guys think about the story as of now? For me my writings are turning quite bad.