-19

9 assessments, and a zoom call at 9 am. Just great.

 Just great

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

You walked towards UA alongside Shinsou who was quiet beside you, making the whole trip boring. You kicked some stray pebbles on the side walk, using it as an entertainment.

You were so focused on kicking that one pebble until you arrived at UA that you didn't realize the dorms you passed by.

You didn't even realized the students also walking towards UA. "(Y/N)!" Someone called out to you from your behind. You turned around and saw your pink friend waving at you.

"Hi Mina!" You greeted, waving back at her. She ran towards you, that's when you noticed the 4 guys behind her. "Hey guys!" You waved at the 4.

Kaminari, Kirishima, Sero ran up to you, Kirishima pulling Bakugou beside him. "Let go of me, Shitty hair!" Bakugou exclaimed as he took his arm away from Kirishima's grasp.

"Hi Katsu!" You waved at him, he just scoffed before he looked away from your (e/c) orbs. You just chuckled at his behavior, the bakusquad looking at you before their gaze went to Bakugou.

"Oh yeah I forgot, This is Shinsou, he's my bestfriend, and Shinsou, this is the bakusquad" you introduced.

"Cool! You're the one with that amazing quirk!" Kirishima explained, smiling at your purple haired friend. "Yeah, Midoriya almost lost there" Kaminari added. You looked at Shinsou's expression and you felt your face contort into a smile when you saw a small smile sketched on Shinsou's face.

Bakugou, on the hand, didn't compliment or even greeted Shinsou, instead, he was glaring at him. Remembering the event last night of you laying down and using the purple guy's lap as a pillow

"Why are you so quiet, Katsu?" You asked, walking towards Bakugou. Bakugou growled at you when he saw you approaching him. "Woah, calm down. What's got you so irritated on a beautiful morning?" You poked his sides.

Bakugou snarled at you, you raised both of your hand infront of your chest as defense. The bakusquad was again looking at the scene.

Good thing you arrived at UA. Shinsou and you bid goodbye to the bakusquad as they invited the two of you to join them in lunch before they entered the room.

You arrived at your classroom, nothing extravagant happened, it was just the usual. Shinsou was laying his head on his hand, his eyes closing from time to time until your teacher came and class started.

When lunch time came, you had a hard time persuading Shinsou to come join you but to no avail he just layed his head on his desk. You just came to the cafeteria alone.

You took your lunch and searched for an available table, until your eyes landed on a pink female waving at you. Your eyes immediately lit up and walked towards the table, seating beside Bakugou.

"You took so fucking long." Bakugou complained, glaring at you. You just smiled and scratched the behind of your ear, "I tried persuading Shinsou to come with me." You said, Bakugou scoffed at the mention of the purple guy's name once again.

You stayed quiet as you ate your meal. The others were chatting to each other while you and Bakugou was just listening to their conversation.

"You guys are awfully quiet." Mina noticed, the others also turned to you. "Yeah, you guys always bicker." Sero added.

You shrugged looking at Bakugou, "I'm fine but I don't know about Katsu." You mumbled,  Bakugou growled beside you but didn't say anything.

"Bakugou should have bickered with you because of you calling him 'Katsu'" Kaminari stated, squinting his eyes at the two of you. Again, you shrugged, "I don't know what's wrong with him today, last night he was okay." You mumbled, Bakugou glared at you and you immediately raised your hand in defense.

"Last night?" Kirishima asked, "I thought Bakugou slept early since he stayed in his room." He added, You shook your head before answering. "We had a video call last night." You smiled.

Bakugou was completely glaring, "Shut up!" He exclaimed, but your smile didn't falter, instead it grew wider. "He fell asleep on me though. And by the way, he looked so peaceful" you added.

"Don't you know when to shut up?!" Bakugou yelled, the whole cafeteria looking at his direction. "What? I'm telling the truth." You mumbled, pouting at him. Kirishima wriggled his eyebrows at Bakugou which earned him a growl.

"Who's that girl?" Ochaco asked from a few tables away. Izuku looked at who she was pointing at and saw you, laughing at Bakugou while he glares at you.

"I don't know her but she sure is pretty close to Kacchan" Deku mumbled. Ochaco took one last glance at your direction before she looked away.

"I should visit you guys at your dorm." You stated as you smiled at Kaminari, Mina, Kirishima and Sero. The four of them nodded their head while Bakugou beside you groaned. "I'll go and ask Aizawa for permission" you said.

As if on cue, the bell rung signalling the end of lunch time. You stood up from your seats, and walked towards your own classrooms, chatting with one another until you arrived.

The afternoon classes was pretty much same with the morning classes, nothig extravagant happened all throughout the period.

You waited a few more minutes before the bell rung, you immediately fixed your stuffs before you rushed out of the door, not even waiting for Shinsou. You walked towards where the teachers are, opening the door.

"Aizawa-sensei?" You asked as you looked around. Good thing Aizawa heard you as he looked up from his desk. "What do you need?" He asked, eyebags under his eye just like Shinsou.

"I'm just going to ask if I could visit Class 1A's dorm from time to time."

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

Same like 'annoying', this will end at -30