-01

Another one—authorchan

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

"Katsuki!! Put your corduroy jacket on!" Bakugou heard his mom yell as he sat in his bed, not moving from his spot.

"Shut up, Old hag!! Why do I even have to fucking go there?!" He yelled

His mom the barged into his room, with vermilion eyes and ash blonde hair just like her son's, "THEY INVITED US! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT THAT MEANT TO ME?! THEY INVITED US EVEN IF THEY FUCKING KNOW WHAT A RUDE ASS BOY YOU ARE!" She yelled at him.

His father entered the room witnessing the screaming math his son and wife have started, "we should calm down" he tried as he walked towards his wife.

"YOU BETTER FIX YOURSELF, YOU DUMB BRAT!" His mother ordered one again before they went out of his room. He just growled as he took his jacket, their neighbor nicely went to their front door yesterday, unfortunately, Bakugou was the one who opened it.

Your mom immediately asked for his mom, who luckily was in the kitchen so she immediately went to the door and met your mom. Your mom invited his whole family for their anniversary. His mom was ecstatic as soon as she locked the door.

Here he is now, with the old hag and his father, walking towards your home. He doesn't even give a fuck about whatever the old hag is telling him as soon as they arrived at your front door.

"Katsuki, be nice just for tonight." his mom ordered, he just scoffed at her and looked away. "She said, they have a daughter. The same age as you." His mom added but he didn't looked at her and just entered as soon as your mom opened the door.

Your house was pretty big for a party. Your mother invited some of her friends and your dad did the same. You on the other hand was lonely, sitting on the couch. You didn't invited any friends since you know they were pretty busy with their own stuffs.

You were busy playing with your fingers when your mom invited more people in, A boy with ash blonde hair and vermilion orbs caught your eyes. The frown evident on his face. 'He looks like he's ready to die' you thought as you followed him with your gaze. 

Bakugou just sat on the nearby couch, his mom went to talk to your mom. His dad was pretty quiet also. You sat up on your seat and walked towards him, a smile written on your face.

"Hi! My name's (Y/N)!" you greeted him as soon as you were standing in front of him. 

Bakugou's eyes went wide for a second but turned into a glare when you sat beside him. "Stay away from me, you damn extra!" he exclaimed. Some eyes were now looking at you, probably wondering why you were hanging out with the rude boy in your street.

You suddenly touched his hand making him flinch as he took his hand from you, "What the fuck are you doing?!" he yelled, you just chuckled at his behavior.

"So Bakugou Katsuki, the one who topped the entrance exam." You said. 

"How the fuck do you know that?!" He asked, his father leaving to go and be with his wife. Your parents were busy theirselves with their guests.

You, Bakugou and some 3 of your cousins were the only young ones in the party. You weren't close with your cousins since they did bully you for your quirk.

"I go to U.A?" You hesitantly answered. Bakugou scoffed, "I don't ever see you at U.A." he said as he leaned back on the couch.

"Well, maybe you don't care about the other and you just care about you being number one...?" You innocently said, hiding your true intentions which is to tease him. Bakugou growled as he turned to you, his hand emitting explosions.

"Just kidding! Well, after the student festival, some of my classmates has been talking shit about you." You explained, Bakugou just let out a huff and didn't reply.

"(Y/N) dear!" Your mother search for you in the kitchen, minutes later, her head popped out of the kitchen. "Mom, i'm here" you raised your hand. Your mother immediately turned to you, about to say something when Bakugou caught her eyes.

"You must be Katsuki Bakugou?" She sashayed towards the both of you. Bakugou just nodded and looked away, not wanting to talk. "I heard a lot about you from your mom!" Your mother continued waiting for Bakugou to reply but just shrugged it off when she heard nothing from the boy.

"(Y/N), I need you to take care of this lad here." She muttered as she pointed at Bakugou. Bakugou immediately glanced at her, "The fuck, why?!" He exclaimed.

Your mother closed her eyes for a second, trying not to lash out on Bakugou because he swears. She then turned to you, "His mother will be partying with us for a while, same with his father. You should accompany him." Your mother ordered before she left, not giving you or Bakugou a chance to complain.

"Well, I need to accompany you." You mumbled as you faced him. Bakugou was sporting his usual scowl face which made you chuckle. "Come on, i'm not that bad." You said.

Bakugou rolled his eyes at you before he leaned back on the couch again. 'I'm not leaving this fucking couch' he mumbled. He was angry at his mom for dragging him to this party when they were going to leave him to some annoying girl's company.

"Hey Bakugou!" You said, a smile etched on your face. "Dance with me in my backyard, explosion boy!" You yelled which made some of the guests look at you. Bakugou snarled, "Shut the fuck up, you damn extra"

You didn't reply and just took his head, catching him off guard before you pulled him towards your Backyard. You were met with your mean cousins which you hate.

"Why'd you fucking pull me here?!" He yelled as he looked at his surroundings. "I told you, we are going to dance" you calmly answered.

"Huh, what is the rude boy from class 1A doing here?" You heard a familiar voice said which made you groan. "Fucking neito" you muttered as you looked at the annoying blonde boy.

"Close that mouth, (Y/N), or do I have to say to your mom that you cussed?" He threatened. You just stuck your tongue out to him before you stayed quiet.

"What are you fucking doing here, you damn extra?!" Bakugou exclaimed as small sparks emitted from his palms. "I'm invited here, of course. (Y/N) here is my dear cousin" Neito answered as he placed his arm over your shoulder, which you roughly removed.

"You must be trespassing here! I'm sure her mother wouldn't invite you here with that attitude of yours" Neito spatted. Bakugou is really angry at this point. You glared at Neito and said, "I invited him here. Please just mind your own business and go talk to your other cousins" you muttered as you pulled Bakugou away from your annoying blond cousin.

"Why is he fucking here?" Bakugou asked as you let go of his wrist. "Unfortunately, he's my cousin" you mumbled. Bakugou just let out a 'tch'.

"Let's dance?" You asked once again as your mood came back. "You're still not fucking over that?!" He asked. "Yea, and I don't take no for an answer." You smiled.

Bakugou scowled at you, about to say something when you cutted him off by taking his hand, pulling him towards the middle of your backyard where some teens were partying.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

New fanfic! I hope you enjoy this one.