-25

Half of this is bestfriends acting like a couple :)

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

You stirred awake, opening your eyes. You were immediately met with Bakugou's face sleeping so peacefully.

Mina and Kiri was still sleeping in their sleeping bags bags. Sero and Kami was snoring loudly.

A soft smile crept onto your face as you placed your hand on top of his face and started caressing his cheek.

You chuckled quietly as you saw Bakugou leaning in much more. You examined his face, from his long eyelashed, until your gaze dropped to his lips.

You didn't know what has gotten into you as you placed your thumb on top of his lips as you felt how soft it is. You gently caressed his lower lip. 'God this kissable lips' you thought. 

Until Bakugou chuckled which led to you letting out a shriek(?)

You immediately pulled away but Bakugou didn't approve of it as he pulled you closer to him. "What were you going to do?" He asked, his vermilion eyes staring right at you. You looked away once you realized how close your face was to his.

"Were you going to kiss me?" He asked, a teasing smirk plastered on his face. "Just like the ones you watched on the tik tok of yours." He continued.

"That's completely a different story!" You said as you looked at him, immediately regretting your choice as you remembered the few gaps in between yours and Bakugou's face.

"Then what were you thinking, huh? Caressing my cheek and my lips." He mumbled. "Nothing." You lied, as you looked away. You remembered what you just thought of a while ago which made your cheeks heat up.

"How long were you awake?" You tried shifting the conversation away from the current topic. "A while now. I was already awake when you touched my face." He chuckled.

"Why didn't you get out of bed?!" You asked, glaring at him which he returned, "Why? I can't cuddle with you anymore?" He grumbled.

It was your turn now to chuckle, "You are such a touch starved angry pomeranian" you teased as you poked his cheek. "Do you like me that much?" You chuckled.

You were about to cup his cheek when you remembered your quirk. You immediately hid your hand behind your back. Bakugou on the other hand was looking forwards to you touching his face but when you hesitated and hid your hand, his face immediately contorted into a frown.

"The fuck!" Bakugou exclaimed, his tone a little higher. You looked below the bed, a few inches away sat Mina's sleeping bag, Mina groaned, annoyed that Bakugou was yelling early in the morning.

You immediately balled your hands into fists and pushed yourself away from Bakugou's grasp. Before Bakugou could pull you back, you immediately got out of the bed and walked towards Mina.

You touched her forehead. You heard Mina's voice inside of your head, "Of course I like you! You're fun to be with." Mina answered, enthusiasm laced on her voice.

You sighed in relief, 'I wouldn't want a spoiler.' You thought. You turned around, facing an angry pomeranian. Bakugou was leaning on his headboard as he glared at you.

"What?" You stopped dead on your tracks. Bakugou just scoffed and looked away from your (e/c) orbs. You raised your brow in confusion.

You walked near his bed, "what's wrong, you angry pomeranian?" You asked, but Bakugou still didn't answer. Instead he just lied down once again on his bed, his back turned to you.

You looked at your friend on the floor, they were still sleeping. You turned to Bakugou who still has his back turned to you. 'He was like this to Kaminari last night.' You thought.

You circled around his bed. Your gaze immediately meeting his glare. You just rolled your eyes and sat on the floor beside his bed, leaning in and cupping your cheek.

"What's wrong, Bakugou?" You asked, staring right at his vermilion eyes. His frown deepened(?), "Katsu" he mumbled, his glare still not faltering(?)

You raised your brow in confusion. "Call me Katsu" he ordered before he hid his face in the pillow he was hugging. You felt your lips tug upwards into a smile.

'Thank god it's a non student day' you thought. You wouldn't be able to spend time with Bakugou if it isn't.

You looked at the still hiding ash blonde. He still hasn't emerge from the pillow, his face still hidden. "Want me to replace that pillow?" You asked. In an instant, Bakugou's head popped up. His eyes staring at yours.

The act made you chuckle. He immediately removed the pillow from his grasp and lifted the blanket. You just shook your head and Slipped between the sheets. You snaked your arms around his waist while he hid his face in your neck.

"Needy little fucker." You chuckled as Bakugou quickly glared at you. "What?" You asked, raising your brow at the ash blonde. "Are you going to report me to my mother?" You asked.

Bakugou's lips tugged into a smirk, "Maybe" he muttered. You shook your head, "It's going to be at your disadvantage." You chuckled.

"How?" Bakugou asked as he held the look of confusion on his face. "I'm gonna get grounded even in that dorm." You said as ypu played with his ash blonde locks.

"You wouldn't want that, right?" You teased, "How will you cuddle with your dear (Y/N)?" You added.

Bakugou just scoffed and didn't say anything else as he once again hid his face on your neck. "I hate you." He mumbled again your skin.

"Do you now?" You asked, a smirk etched on your face. Bakugou didn't answer which made you chuckle. You just played with Bakugou's hair after that.

The first one to wake up in the group of people sleeping on the floor is Sero. He immediately stood up and stretched. As he looked around the room, he remembered the sleepover that Kami initiated inside Bakugou's room.

He looked at Bakugou's bed and was shocked when he also saw you under the sheets. You brought you pointer finger and placed in infront of your lips, signalling Sero to not make any noise.

The Bakugou Katsuki fell asleep once again, you don't know why he could grasp his sleep immediately. You just lied there, caressing the ash blonde's spike locks, hoping that he would wake up before Kami, Kiri, and Mina wake up.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

God this is such a late update