-41

I'll just be adding 5 chapters, sorry luvs :<

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

"So what's the information?" Asked your class president. You were currently having a meeting with your class about the horror house.

It was a good thing that your teacher willingly gave you a free time to discuss things. She was at the back of the classroom, observing things.

"It's all just jumpscares, ghost, and zombies." You rolled your eyes, "Most of them have the same answers." You added.

"Thanks." Your class president said. "We didn't even need that information." You rolled your eyes at what he said but didn't say anything back, atleast you don't have to dress up and scare some people. Your job was done.

"Shinsou," Your classrep called out as he tapped Shinsou's shoulder who was staring outside the window. Shinsou looked at them with tired eyes.

"What's your role?" They asked, Shinsoy just sighed and was about to answer when Himari butted(?) in.

"A ghost." Himari snickered, Shinsou glared at her. This is why the two of you hated Himari. "He'll be good at jumpscares, he's good at it even without costume and cosmetics." She added, laughing by herself.

The room was silent once Himari was done talking. You then remembered someone you asked about what they were scared at. "Himari." You called for the girl.

She proudly looked at you with a smirk on her face, proud of dissing your bestfriend. "Oh yeah, Why is (Y/N) always sleeping at class 1-A's dorm? god i'm feeling secondhand embarrassment. Class 1-A shouldn't deal with the likes of her." She stated which made your eyes widen.

'Who let this b enter U.A.' you thought.

"It's because my BOYFRIEND likes me visiting so he could cuddle with me, His friends and classmates like me because I am fun to be with, even their teacher Aizawa-sensei has a soft spot for me that's why he always let me have a sleepover with 1-A." You exclaimed, raising your brow at the girl. She just rolled her eyes at you and turned to face the class president.

'Soft spot my ass, Aizawa-sensei will also allow me to have a sleepover with 1-A' Himari thought.

"By the way, Himari should also play a role." You started, giving Himari a sde glance as she glared at you. "She should be one of the ghosts." You added.

"Especially made for one guy name Mineta. He'll totally get scared of her." You promised. Himari just looked at you with confusion etched on her face, she only got eyes on one person which is Bakugou so she doesn't know who Mineta is.

(All bodies are perfect tho.)

"That's all." You ended, you looked at Shinsou who has a smile sketched on his face, you just smiled back. 'Nobody can diss on my bestfriend like that, only me.' You thought before you started listening once again to your class president.