-32

Managed to slip this chapter in. I forced my uncle to open his personal wifi again.

 I forced my uncle to open his personal wifi again

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

Bakugou groaned as he gave you another side glance. You were sitting on his chair next to his study table and you weren't giving him attention. You just scrolled through some tik toks and social media.

"Hey." He called but you ignored him. Bakugou let out a groan once again, "(Y/N)" he whined, you just rolled your eyes and didn't say anything.

"Teddy bear? Baby?" He tried to call you with your nicknames. You gave him a glare before you continued playing with your phone.

"Come on!" He growled, as he rolled over his bed once again. He wouldn't say it out loud but he just wanted some cuddles, not you ignoring him.

Suddenly, A knock was heard. You just looked at the door before you continued playing. Bakugou stood up and walked towards the locked door, "what the fuck do they need-" he stopped when a pair of purple eyes greeted him.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Bakugou exclaimed as he shielded(?) his door with his body. "I brought (Y/N)'s bag." Shinsou mumbled as he raised his arm which was holding the bag.

Bakugou's glare didn't falter as he took your bag from Shinsou's grasp.

"Are you not inviting me inside?" Shinsou pointed at Bakugou's room. Bakugou's face contorted into a frown, "Hell no!" He yelled.

Before Shinsou could even say anything back, Bakugou closed the door to Shinsou's face. You rolled your eyes at Bakugou's behavior.

"That's just..." you didn't continue what you wanted to say and just turned your back at him again. "(Y/N)" Bakugou whined as he flopped himself on the bed.

You stood up from your chair which made Bakugou's face light up. But it turned into a frown when you took your bag from his grasp and walked towards the door.

He immediately stood up and ran towards the door. "Where the fuck are you going?!" He  exclaimed as he got in the way of the door.

"To Mina's room." You simply answered. Bakugou growled as he encaged you in his arms and walked towards his bed. "What the heck, Let go of me, Katsu!" You exclaimed as you struggled to get away from Bakugou's grasp.

"No!" He declined as he threw you on his bed. "What the fuck!" You cursed, about to get up when Bakugou lied down beside you.

He placed his leg on your legs while his arms where wrapped around your chest. "Don't curse, dumbass!" He muttered as he hid his face in the crook of your neck.

"Let go of me, Katsu!" You ordered as you wriggled from his grasp. Bakugou groaned and hugged you much tighter, acting like a child protecting his candy from thieves.

You wriggled much more, "Stop, just let me cuddle you!" Bakugou groaned.

You just let out a sigh before you stayed put. "I hate you." You mumbled which made Bakugou chuckle.

"No you don't." He mumbled, confidence laced in his voice. You just rolled your eyes and closed your eyes.

You looked at the time beside you, 8:12 pm. You turned your gaze to Bakugou and saw him trying to grasp his sleep. 'He'll be asleep in no time.' You thought.

You stayed in that position for a while, Bakugou kept on hugging you tighter every few minutes that passed.

You then heard light snores. You turned to Bakugou once again and saw him sleeping, his grip on you also loosened.

You slowly lifted his arms to escape but to no avail, Bakugou just pulled you closer to him again. "You're not getting away again, not like last time." He whispered, his eyes still closed.

Right then and there, you gave up. You just sighed and closed your eyes because of Bakugou always sleeping so early beside you, you also sleep too early for your liking.

A few minutes passed, a knock came from the door once again. "(Y/N)! I brought the sleeping bag!" Mina yelled from the other side of the door. You were about to get up and take it when the hand restricted(?) you once again.

"SHE WON'T BE NEEDING THAT! LEAVE US ALONE!" Bakugou yelled which hurts your ear. "God Bakugou, don't yell" You muttered as you massaged your ear.

"I'm sorry." Bakugou softly mumbled as he went back to sleep. No sound came from the other side of the door which gave you the answer that Mina might have walked away.

Meanwhile, in Kirishima's room. "She's in there with Bakugou?" Kirishima asked the pink haired girl who nodded to the question.

"Bakugou must really like that girl" Kirishima chuckled, "yeah, he does" Mina agreed.

"I'm gonna go now!" Mina bid farewell to his red haired friend before she closed the door.

"Bakugou should confess already." Mina said to herself. "(Y/N) might already know his feelings because of her quirk." She added.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

This is a short chapter lol