-29

I can't call the girl (that y'all hate) from last chapter "girl classmate" so I gave her a name and it's Himari.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

Himari sported a frown on her face as she walked towards class 1H's dorm. "As if Bakugou would like her." She spatted as she glared at the rocks infront of her.

Once she arrived infront of their dorm. She knocked at the door. A female with pink hair opened the door. "Oh! Himari, what could I do for yah?" The said pink haired girl asked.

Himari showed her a smile, "I just wanted to borrow a binoculars, Hatsume" She said as she giggled. Hatsume nodded her head.

(Author-chan: This is the first time I used the word "Giggle".)

"Sure! Let me get my baby!" Hatsume exclaimed, the biggest smile on her face as she ran towards a particular part of the dorms where she stashed some of her creations.

She pulled out a binoculars from the stash and quickly went back to the door. "This is my baby!" She presented the creation to Himari. Himari took it from her and examined it.

"Thanks!" She said as she flashed Hatsume her smile. "That baby makes you hear and see things. It's basically like my quirk!" Hatsume said as she chuckled.

"That's cool!" Himari complimented. 'Now, I can also hear some shit that Bakugou would say to that (Y/N)' she thought.

"Thanks for this again, Hatsume!" Himari waved at the pink haired girl as she walked away from class 1H's dorm. She immediately walked towards 1A's dorm, eager to arrive first.

You and Shinsou walked towards 1A's dorm, you talked about random things. To having different realities or universe, you were so caught up in your conversation that you didn't notice someone hiding behind a bush.

A few steps away from the door, "It's locked." You assumed. Shinsou just shrugged as you walked towards the door, turning the knob before you pushed. But to no avail, the door didn't budge.

"We should wait." Shinsou mumbled as he looked at his wrist watch(?). Shinsou took his phone out from his pocket as he sat down the stairs infront of the door.

You did the same and just stared at the view infront of you. The view being a few more dorms and a wide front yard. You stayed there for a few more minutes. You played some games on your phone, talked to Shinsou, and stared infront of you once again.

Himari on the other, was also bored. It was hot where her position was. She was also tired of sitting on grass and hiding behind a bush.