-30

I made a mistake, sorry. I just found out that 1A alliance doesn't have a railing infront of it but a bench. So uh let's just pretend that there is a railing. Sorry once again.

 Sorry once again

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

You squealed when Bakugou carried you and sat you on the railing. His arms still around your waist, not even letting go of you. He was between your thighs, his head resting againts your chest.

Honestly, You were okay with your position since you've been standing for a while. Bakugou really stayed outside just to cuddle with you. He haven't entered the dorms.

You were okay with it even though it was getting cold. It was okay since a human heater was hugging you.

Bakugou isn't himself, eversince he left the provisional exam. He snuggled up closer to your chest, his eyes closed. "You're so soft. Like a baby. My baby." He mumbled.

Your cheeks heated up as you heard what Bakugou said. "Did you call me 'baby'?" You asked, disbelief laced on your voice.

"Maybe" he mumbled, you can't see it but a smirk was plastered on his face. You brought your hand up to your face to cover your much redder cheeks.

He suddenly lifted his head up and looked straight into your (e/c) eyes. You quickly looked away, your hand still covering your cheeks.

"Uh" You stuttered, still looking away from the vermilion eyes that was still staring at yours.

"Is that okay?" He asked, still not looking away from you. You looked at him once you were sure that the redness of your cheeks were gone.

You flashed him a soft smile, "yeah, it's cool." You said, as you ran your hand in his hair, admiring how soft it was. "I liked it." You added.

Bakugou just chuckled and returned to snuggling on your chest. Your heart was beating so fast but he didn't care. Instead, he loved how soothing it was and how it could calm him.

Inside of the dorms, Midoriya looked around, searching for his childhood friend. "Has anyone seen Kacchan?" He asked, his classmates just shrugged but Shinsou spoke.

"Outside. He's outside." He mumbled, totally not caring if Bakugou or you would want someone to know that the two of you were cuddling.

Midoriya nodded as he stood up and walked towards the door, slowly opening it since he was scared that the ash blonde would lash out on him since he failed the provisional exam.

But that's not what he saw. He saw a calm Bakugou leaning in on your chest, his eyes were closed while you were playing with his ash blonde locks.

You immediately caught the freckled male, you immediately signaled him to keep quiet. Midoriya nodded as he slowly closed the door. A soft smile etched on his face.