-08

My mom and I haven't been talking that much

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

A sound from the door bell signaled that Neito arrived. You immediately stood up and left Bakugou and Kasumi alone because you really feel left out. You opened the door and where met with Neito's smirk.

"Why did you invite me now, (Y/N)?" Neito asked, you just rolled your eyes at him and didn't say anything else as you opened the door wider.

"Kasumi and Bakugou" you mumbled, pointing towards the back door. Neito looked at it confused but he soon got it. "You mean the maid?" he asked to make sure. You just nodded before you opened the back door. Bakugou and Kasumi was still talking, Bakugou's face was beet red and Kasumi was laughing.

"Now I know,: Neito chuckled. You just glared at him before you rolled your eyes before you sat at the trampoline. Neito was sporting his smirk as he looked at the two and then you. He saw you seating at the trampoline so he pushed you which made you fall face first in the trampoline.

"What the fuck, Neito!" You cursed at him but the covered your mouth with your hand when you realized what you just yelled. You pouted and looked at Neito, "I'm letting you slip, but today only." he muttered which made you smile and smother him with hugs.

"Okay, I don't hate you, but today only." you muttered back which made Neito chuckle. Kasumi and Bakugou was watching you and your cousin goof around in the trampoline. sometimes you'd make Neito bounce off, It was just like the old times where You were still a child and didn't hate Neito's guts.

Bakugou didn't notice it but he's totally killing Neito with his glare, "You guys seem like you're having fun with each other again." Kasumi stated as she smiled, since she grew up in your house, she always hang out with Neito and you as a kid.

"I am! This the like the first time (Y/N) wanted to hang out with me!" Neito said, a genuine smile etched across his face. You rolled your eyes at him, "Call Awase, i'm tired of you." You mumbled, it was just a joke but Neito took it seriously.

He looked at you with sad eyes, then looked down. "What the heck (Y/N) I just got here." he whined, plopping himself down in the trampoline. You laughed at his state and jumped once again to send him go flying.

Bakugou have been quiet ever since Neito arrived, that's what you observed. Kasumi on the other hand was staring at the both of you, or was it just at Neito?

You stood up before Neito could get his revenge at you for making him fly, but you still made a mistake. You ran as you saw Neito getting up. You were about to ran around the pool but Neito catched up since he was much bigger than you, he held you both on your shoulders and turned you around so you could face him.

He gave you his sweetest smile, "I'm sorry." he muttered before he pushed you in the pool. Your eyes went wide when you realize what Neito was about to do but you were late.

It made Kasumi laugh at the sight of you both but Bakugou just glared even more towards Neito. Bakugou growled when he heard

You emerged from the water and immediately glared at Neito. "Fuck you" you muttered.

"Now help me out of here!" you held your hand out towards him. Neito chuckled for a minute before he took your hand, which was also his mistake. You pulled him towards the pool. Kasumi chuckled much harder and you swam away from Neito.

Kasumi then turned to Bakugou, "if looks could kill, Neito would've been dead by now," She stated, noticing Bakugou's deadly glare. "You're jealous." She added when she couldn't hear a reply from the ash blonde.

"fucking not!" Bakugou exclaimed as he looked away at You and Neito. "You know that there cousins right?" she asked, Bakugou nodded but the glare still remained.

"why the fuck would she invite me here if she wouldn't even pay attention to me?!" he snapped, Kasumi raised both of her arms on her chest for defense. "She's like that sometimes when she's angry."

"Why would she be fucking angry?!" He asked, now glaring at Kasumi. Kasumi just chuckled, not minding the ash blonde's deadly glare.

"'Cause you haven't been talking to her." She answered casually, "so her go-to is to call Neito and hang out with him" she answers.

Bakugou just scoffed and continued glaring at you and Neito. You finally got out of the pool, Neito was being annoying and kept on tugging on your foot which made it harder to get out.

"Now, help me out" Neito reached a hand out. You squinted your eyes at him, "I don't trust you" you mumbled, Neito rolled his eyes at you.

"You could use your quirk." He mumbled, you thought about it and nodded, slowly inching your hand towards his head. "Are you going to pull me in?" You asked before you touched his head.

'No' you heard Neito's voice inside your head, you nodded before you gave him your hand which he gladly take, pulling himself out of the pool.

You looked at the other pair, you raised your brows when you noticed Bakugou glaring at you hard. You walked towards the two and Neito followed. "What?" You asked when you got near.

Bakugou scoffed, "Shut up." You squinted your eyes at him when you heard it. "Is something wrong with him?" You turned to Kasumi. She just shrugged and looked away, a smirk evident on her face.

"What happened between the two of you?" You asked, neither of the two answered. It was silent between the group but Neito interupted, "I'm sleeping here, by the way." He muttered. "Who told you?" You glared at Neito.

"I did" he answered. You just shrugged and didn't argue with him anymore. Kasumi watched Bakugou's reaction with what Neito said and she was amused when she sas Bakugou glare at the boy for a second.

"Let Bakugou sleep in too" she proposed, you looked at her like she was some crazy dude.

You then turned to Bakugou for some reaction, but he was fine. He wasn't growling, groaning, or cursing.

"Sure!" You agreed at what Kasumi said. 'I know you want to hang out with him' you thought before you turned around and headed towards the back door. "Gonna get me and Neito some towels!" You yelled before you were out of their sight.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

I feel like the ending was rushed... it is actually