-12

Attachment oneshot is still 800 words away. ALSO 40/65 ON A MATH EXAM IS ACCEPTABLE, RIGHT?

 ALSO 40/65 ON A MATH EXAM IS ACCEPTABLE, RIGHT?

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

You woke up due to the weight that was on your stomach and leg, you opened your eyes and you were immediately met with your bedroom's ceiling. You brought your hand on your face and covered it before you look at the weight on your leg.

Your eyes widened when you saw a foot, quickly looking at who was the owner, meeting Bakugou's sleeping face in the process.

You gasped as you saw his face, covering your mouth and praying that Bakugou wouldn't wake up. You felt your cheeks heat up when you took his hand.

Slowly, you tried to raise his arm so that you could get out of his grasp. But he immediately sensed this movement and placed his arm back on your stomach, pulling you much more closer to him.

You just tightly closed your eyes, cheeks heating up much more when Bakugou's breath would hit your neck.

Luckily, Neito woke up. Neito immediately stood up, stretching his arms. He turned towards you, face contorting into a shocked one when he saw Bakugou clinging to you like a lifeline.

You signalled him to come over, "help me" you whispered when Neito got close.

Neito had a smirk etched on his face which made you roll your eyes at him. "I didn't know the explosive boy of 1A is like this" he muttered.

"Just help me, please" you mumbled as you pointed at Bakugou's arm. Neito chuckled before he walked towards you, slowly lifting Bakugou's arm up. You slowly tried to get away from his grasp. But stopped when you heard his growl, pulling his hand away from Neito.

Kasumi woke up due to Bakugou's growling. She rubbed her eyes and looked at her side, quickly standing up when she saw what's happening.

"You got to help me" you whispered once again. Neito just shrugged and watched as Kasumi took Bakugou's leg, removing it from your leg.

It was another fail, he growled once more, putting his leg back to where it was. You sighed, "KATSUKI WAKE UP!" You yelled, his eyes went wide because of your loud voice AND because of the fact that he was clinging at you like you were his lifeline.

He got up and streched, trying to hide his red face as he turned his back at the three of you. "Finally" you mumbled as you took your phone and walked out of your room and head towards the kitchen.

Kasumi's mother at the kitchen, done with making the breakfast. She turned around when she heard footsteps coming down from the stairs.

"Good morning!" You greeted as you smiled, Kasumi's mother smiled back, "I made breakfast" she stated. You just nodded your head and waited for the others.

Bakugou came down with the others, both of his hands shoved inside of his pocket, you turned away as you felt your cheeks heat up for the unknown time.

'It's too early' you thought.

Kasumi took a seat beside you after she greeted her mom, Bakugou was on the opposite side infront of you while Neito was beside him.

You took some eggs and placed them on your  plate, starting to eat. The others did the same and all you could hear was the sound of the spoons and plates.

"I didn't know your boyfriend would stay the night," Kasumi's mother said, making you look at her. Shock was written all over your face, not knowing why she would think that the ash blonde was your boyfriend.

"We're not together" you stated when you got rid of the shock. Kasumi's mother squinted at you and Bakugou. "I saw you two hugging." She exclaimed.

"I entered the room to wake you up for breakfast" she explained before you could even ask. You nodded your head, "We're not together" you repeated.

Bakugou on the other hand, stayed quiet. Neito beside him held a smirk, "that sucks" he mumbled.

"Shut up, damn extra" Bakugou whispered, which was so not like him. You just stayed quiet, the same as Kasumi to finish your breakfast.

Once all of you were done eating, you placed your plate on the sink and went back to your room, the three following close behind you.

You plopped on your bed, staring at your plain ceiling. "The exams are near, right?" You started a conversation.

"Yeah. I gotta study so that I could beat those 1A losers" Neito muttered, not minding that Bakugou was in the same room as him.

"THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY?!" Bakugou yelled, Kasumi immediately went and tried to stop Neito which made you raise your eyebrow.

"Why are you trying to stop Neito?" You asked, totally confused. You just stood up anf sat on your bed, waiting for the next scene to happen. Bakugou eventually calmed down and took his seat again.

"You two are awfully obvious" you mumbled, as you squinted at Neito and Kasumi. Kasumi rolled her eyes at you, "Says the most obvious one"

You just ignored what she said, "Back to the exams," you muttered, "I don't want to study" you added. Bakugou threw you a glare.

"I could just tap Shinsou beside me and I'll get an answer" You smiled, but your smile faltered when you remembered your teacher.

"She knows my quirk!" You exclaimed, you ran your hand through your hair, frustrated on how you're going to survive.

"I give up" you muttered, raising both of yout hands in the air. Bakugou let out a little 'tch'. "I'll fucking help you study since you're a fucking dumbass" Bakugou exclaimed as he glared at you.

Your face lit up, the smile creeping up once again. "Thank you" you cooed. Bakugou just grunted and didn't say anything else.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

Mad at my mom for judging my scores. For me, 40/65 on a math exam is high asf, my mom doesn't even know how hard the lessons are and here she is, judging my score. I know she was a very responsible student when she was young, always studying and shit. Always having high scores. High grade. Well mom, we are different persons. We have different brains. Just because i'm your daughter doesn't mean I need to be like you.

Some vent. I'm sorry.