-40

Istg it's because of you all why i'm extending this book.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

You tapped Bakugou's hand that was on top of your chest, "I'm not going to sleep at 7, Katsu." You whined. Bakugou groaned before he tightened his grip around your waist.

"Come on, Katsu." You mumbled as you tried to removes his arms. Bakugou at you but that didn't stop you from removing his arms around you.

Good thing you succeeded, you quickly stood up and ran towards the door, ignoring Bakugou's calls for you to come back. "I'm gonna interact with your classmates in the common room!" You yelled outside of his dorm room.

Bakugou just groaned before he covered his eyes with his arms. You on the other hand, ran towards the elevator, got on it and presses the button for the common room.

Once you arrived, you saw Bakugou's classmate, you looked around and it seems that some of them are missing, Bakugou included since he didn't want to come with you.

"Hey." You greeted as you sat down on the couch beside Kirishima. They all looked at you, nodding there heads.

"Hey, (Y/N). Where's Bakugou?" Kirishima asked beside you. You shook your head, "He's inside his room." You answered as you listened to the group's conversation.

"Have you guys thought of what to do?" You asked, Momo looked at you, "Not yet." She answered looking down at the floor.

"Aizawa-sensei even added that if we don't make a decision by tomorrow, we'll be doing a 'public lecture' at the school festival" Kirishima whined.

"We should do a program where everyone can blow off steam" Iida suddenly said. Everybody gave their attention to what Iida said.

"With whats going on now, that's a pretty great idea." Momo mumbled. The rest of the class agreed, making Iida proud of himself.

"How about a dance?" Mina suggested, suddenly a voice was heard behind you, making you turn your head to see who it is.

"I agree." Todoroki said, lifting his hand. "Relieving stress where everyone can have fun is a great idea." He added, making you nod your head in agreement.

"I don't know about dancing though." Sero mumbled, Mina's eyes lit up as she looked at the black haired boy.

"I can teach you guys how to dance." Mina suggested, suddenly Aoyama started dancing behind you.

"If Aoyama can do it, we can do it too!" Kirishima yelled as he lifted his fist up. You just chuckled at how excited he looked.

"Dancing requires music." The grape boy suddenly blurted out making the whole class look at him. Mineta then blushed because of the girls looking at him.

You didn't even notice that Hagakure was inside the common room, "Jirou should perform live with her instruments!" She suggested.

"Playing instruments is only just my hobby." She shyly answered, playing with her earphone jacks(?)

"What?! It's so cool that you're so good with instruments! You should perform!" Kaminari exclaimed as he got closer to Jirou.

"Playing music can also help put smiles on people's faces." Koda added.

"Don't force her if she doesn't want to." Momo mumbled, getting in between of Kami and Jirou.

"After hearing all of that, It's bad not to agree." Jirou shyly said as she place both of her arms behind her haid, which made everybody cheer.

"You guys are settled then." You mumbled.

"What about your class?" Kirishima asked, now everybody turned to you, curious about what your class came up.

"Oh it's nothing." You awkwardly chuckle, scratching the back of your head. "Shouldn't you be helping them, (Y/N)?" Iida asked which made you sweatdrop.

"I am helping them." You said, squinting your eyes at the class president. Iida raised his brow at you but you just ignored it.

'What do you hate about horror houses?' You thought, placing your hand on Kirishima's shoulder.

'Jumpscares and some gore.' You heard Kirishima's answer in your thoughts. You nodded as you removed your hand, Kirishima looking at you thinking that you were a little bit sus. But he just shrugged it off.

You continued on using your quirk, some of it were pretty good addition to the haunted house. Most of it were jumpscares. Except for the perverted grape who's scared of small boobs.

It was fun hanging out with class 1-A. But it all had to stop when you heard a ping coming from your phone. You took it out of your pocket, quickly opening it to Bakugou's messages.

(Y/N)
(Y/N)
(Y/N)
(Y/N)
(Y/N)
(Y/N)

Bakugou spammed which made you roll your eyes.

What?

Go back to my room, goddammit

I'm having fun here >:(

i'm not having fun being alone here >:(

What do you need?

Cuddles
god this is embarrassing...

Lol goodbye

wtf (Y/N)
I just need ur goddamn cuddles.
Damn woman.

You laughed as you checked the time, "8:30 pm, god he sleeps exactly at his bedtime." You chuckled. You stood up and walked towards the hallway leading towards the elevator. You bid farewell to the group before you walked away.

A few minutes later, you barged into Bakugou's room startling the ash blonde which made you laugh. "I really hate you." He mumbled, glaring at you.

You just chuckled at walked towards him, you sat at the edge of the bed, "yeah yeah I don't care." You muttered.

"You still want some cuddles?" You asked which made Bakugou's face light up. He raised his blanket so you could slip in and cuddle beside him, which you gladly did.

"So what did you do while I was gone?" You asked, playing with his ash blonde locks while he snuggles closer to you.

"Wait." He answered which made your heart melt.

"Go to sleep now." You ordered as you lightly kissed his forehead. Bakugou's cheeks went red, he tried to hide it by hiding his face in the crook of your neck.

You just chuckled as you rubbed his back, hearing Bakugou's light snores a few minutes later.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..