-38

Update on me not knowing what i'll do with Hisoka: I simped ;-;

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

Bakugou didn't stop holding your hand, softly caressing your hand using his thumb which you find cute.

"Your hand's so sweaty" You stated as you chuckled. You looked at Bakugou and saw him looking away as you felt his hand slip away from your grasp.

Your eyebrows met when you saw how red his ears was. "Sorry." Bakugou mumbled, only audible for you.

'Sorry?' You thought as you looked at him with confusion. "What for?" You asked as you went infront of him, walking backwards.

"My hands. They're sweaty." He mumbled, you chuckled at what Bakugou said before you took his hand in your grasp again.

"I don't care about your damn sweaty hands." You exclaimed as you raised Bakugou's hand that was entertwined with yours. "It's kinda cool 'cause it heats up my hand." You added.

Bakugou's face went beet red when he saw how you looked at his hand that was in your grasps. "Thanks." He whispered, which didn't escape your hearing.

"First, you said 'Sorry' now you said 'Thanks'" You squinted your eyes at the ash blonde. "Are you Bakugou?" You asked.

"Of course, dumbass." He rolled his eyes at you. You glared at him for a few sec before your smiling face came back into view.

"Gotta tell the squad now that you apologized." You mumbled, Bakugou immediately growning you as he squeezed your hand. You quickly removed your hand from his gasp.

"What the- that hurt!" You complained as you massaged your knuckles. Bakugou chuckled at your frowning face before he took your hand once again and ran his thumb over your knuckles.

"Wimp." He whispered but you still caught it. You tried to take your hand but he grasp it tighter. "No." He said as he showed you his smirk.

You arrived infront of your classroom's door, Bakugou sighing. "Have lunch with us later." Bakugou mumbled looking straight at your (e/c) eyes.

You hummed, "Sure" you agreed. You took your hand and was about to enter your class when Bakugou spun you around and placed his lips on yours.

Your eyes widened when you felt his soft lips on yours. Bakugou's eyes were closed and he only opened them when he pulled away. A smirk written on his face.

"What?" You asked, your face all different shades of red. Bakugou chuckled before he placed his hand on your cheek.

"Your lips' much better to kiss. But I still like this." He mumbled before he pecked your cheek. You whimpered before you cupped your face and walked inside your room, leaving a smirking Bakugou outside.

"Don't think we didn't see that, Bakugou." Kaminari exclaimed as he shook his head. Mina covering her cheeks as she looked at Bakugou, while Kirishima was doing a thumbs up. Shinsou on the other hand, kept a stoic face.

"Might I say that U.A doesn't accept public display of affection, Bakugou." Iida exclaimed from behind of the group. Bakugou gave him a look that says he didn't care.

"Shut up, four eyes." Bakugou said before he slipped his hand back in on his pants' pocket and walked towards his own classroom.

Lunch came in and of course, you sat with the Bakusquad. You were seating beside Bakugou, Bakugou wouldn't let you seat beside the boys anyway, Kiri was seating beside Bakugou.

"So did you guys hear about the announcement?" Mina asked as she took a sip from her drink. Bakugou glanced down at your hand, sneakily entertwining it with his.

"About what Aizawa-sensei said? The School Festival?" Kirishima asked, as he stuffed his face with some ramen. Mina hummed as an answer.

"I heard about it too." You said, "Have you guys talked about what your doing for the school festival?"

"Nope." Sero answered, as he draped his hand over his seat. Denki immediately eyed it as he took a can of soda and used Sero's elbow as a cup holder.

"Kaminari! Don't do that" Sero exclaimed as he removed Denki's soda from his elbow. Mina laughed at the two boys and you joined in.

"Sero's so useful." You stated as you took a sip from your drink. "We could use his tape, and his elbows can also function as a cup holder." You added.

"Bakugou's quiet." Kirishima stated as he squinted his eyes at the ash blonde. Bakugou face contorted into an annoyed one before he looked at Kirishima.

"Stop examining me, Shitty hair!" Bakugou exclaimed before he went back to what he was doing.

He was playing with your hand, admiring how soft it was and how it fits nicely in his. He traced the line on your hands before he casually drew a heart and a star.

Kirishima looked at what Bakugou was doing, leaning forward so he could see what it is. Kiri's eyes went wide when he saw whay Bakugou was doing, but soon soften and a soft smile crept up to his face.

'Bakugou's a softie.' He thought, not wanting to say his thoughts or the ash blonde would hunt him down.

Bakugou felt like he was in his own little world with just you and him in it. He wasn't even paying attention to what Kaminari, Sero, and Mina's been talking about.

"You should visit later tonight!" Mina suddenly exclaimed as she leaned in towards you. Sero then pulling her down to seat. Mina's words caught Bakugou's attention.

"I don't know." You chuckled awkwardly as you scratched the back of your head.

"You should." Bakugou suddenly blurted out making the others look at him. "Finally, Bakugou talked." Mina gasped.

"Bakugou only talks when it's something about (Y/N)" Kaminari stated, Bakugou growled at Kami's statement, "Shut up, Dunce face." Bakugou snarled.

"But you should visit, (Y/N)." Sero was the only one that didn't pay attention to Bakugou. You looked at him before you sighed.

"I'll try, maybe our class will talk about the school festival later." You said, finishing your drink. As if on cue, the bell rung which signaled the end of lunch.

You quickly stood up, "I got to go now." You bid your farewell to the group before you ran towards Shinsou who was having lunch with the Dekusquad.

Bakugou growled and glared at his friends. 'Bakugou's grumpy again.' Kirishima thought as he sighed.

'He's only soft when (Y/N)'s around.' Kirishima added before the group walked towards their own classroom. 'I hope (Y/N) visit.'

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

2 more