-07

They have school so some of these chapters are always Saturday or Sunday, I'll specify if it's a weekday tho.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

It was another Saturday, which means you'll get to hang out with Bakugou again. The whole week you just hung out with the Bakusquad for some time or you'll seat with Shinsou; who rarely goes to lunch, or you'll hang out with Neito, Awase, and Tetsutetsu.

They were not bad like Neito is so you kinda had fun hanging out with them at lunch that you didn;t notice the stares or glares that Bakugou would give you when you laugh with the Neito's squad.

They know that you were Neito's cousin so they got closer to you immediately since you were not that hard to vibe with.

As I have said, it's Saturday, and your plan today is to drag Bakugou to your backyard. There backyard was pretty boring with just the tree so you wanted to have fun in your backyard with the trampoline.

You stand infront of the door, ready to knock when the door suddenly opened, revealing Bakugou in his usual outfit which was a tank top and sweatpants. "Let's go!" You said as you took his hand and dragged him towards the loose fence.

"What the fuck! Let go of me!" He ordered yet you didn't obey, you swung the loose fence to the side and pulled Bakugou in, which is kinda hard 'cause Bakugou was ripped.

Bakugou took in his surrounding, it was pretty much the same with his backyard minus some space and the trampoline and pool. You immediately ran towards the trampoline and jumped towards it, resulting in you stumbling forward face first.

Bakugou chuckled at what he witnessed but stopped when you looked his way with a glare. "Why am I here?" he asked, you sat on the trampoline, "We gonna hang out here," you weren't going to say that his backyard's boring.

Bakugou slowly walked towards you, his hands shove inside his pocket. He was a few inches away from the trampoline when he decided to jump and do backflip but failed resulting in him almost breaking his back. You chuckled which made Bakugou growl with a pink tint visible in his face.

You moved away and Bakugou went closer to the middlewhere you see a box which indicates that it's the middle. Then you thought of an idea. "I'm going to call Kasumi." you stated before you left and went inside your house.

Kasumi was busy inside the kitchen, helping her mother out with the food. Your parents were gone again but you're used to it. "Kasumi, let's go outside." you called to her. She immediately looked at you same with her mother.

"What is it, (Y/N)?" She asked as she walked towards you. "You know that guy yesterday? The ash blonde one?" You asked.

Kasumi raised one of her brows, looking at you funny. "Yes, so?" She asked, you smiled at what you've been thinking.

"He's sprawled across the center of the trampoline, i need your help." You wriggled your eyebrows. Kasumi immediately gets what you meant. She wiped her hands in some towels before she agreed and walked out of the house.

Bakugou saw you and Kasumi walk near him but he didn't mind it. He just stayed sprawled across the trampoline. You carefully stepped on the edge of the trampoline while Kasumi went to the other side.

Now, Bakugou was suspecting something. He glared at you, "NOW!" You yelled, jumping immediately at the trampoline. Kasumi did the same when she heard your command.

(https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSHmssDR/
This but different position.)

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Bakugou yelled out as he was sent flying. You immediately laughed when you saw Bakugou's state. Kasumi immediately went out of the way when Bakugou fell down.

You backed away a few steps, not wanting to die at an early age because of murder. Bakugou quickly got up when he plopped down the trampoline, giving you the deadliest glare he can give.

Kasumi was stifling her laugh on the other side. Not caring that her Master is about to get killed with a glare. "WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?!" Bakugou's yell could be heard for a mile. You stopped laughing and just slowly backed away from the angry pomeranian.

"Woah, calm down" you placed both of your hands infront of you as a defense. Bakugou slowly walked towards you, a small smirk creeping up on his face. "What are you planning?" You asked.

Bakugou's smile didn't falter. Once he was infront of you, he immediately picked you up like a sack of rice making you yelp. Bakugou looked at Kasumi who was still stifling a laugh and gave her a signal to get ready at the edge of the trampoline.

When you noticed Bakugou was heading towards the trampoline, he put you down in the center, your eyes met his vermilion ones. "NOW!" He yelled, you immediately looked behind you and saw the traitor, Kasumi.

Before you could even escape, you felt yourself flying in the air. Bakugou was laughing at the sight of you same as through with Kasumi. When you landed, lost a shoe, you immediately glared at them both.

(https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSHudc3g/
Ignore the first few clips)

You looked at Kasumi, "you're a traitor." You mumbled as you pointed at her. You stood up and started searching for where your shoe flew, searching in some bushes. Finally finding it, you sat down on the grass and put it on.

When you were done tying it, you smiled to yourself and turned around, getting greeted by a view of a blushing Bakugou beside Kasumi who was laughing. You felt something stir inside of you. You just wanted to go there and yank Kasumi away from Bakugou.

But that's not what you did, you stayed fot a while away from them but when they still didn't communicate with you, you walked inside your house. Kasumi and Bakugou noticed it but they didn't call out for you, "Tch" you mumbled. You immediately took out your phone, typing in a number to dial.

"Oh. Why are you calling me now, (Y/N)?" You heard the voice behind the phone said, "Hey Neito? Wanna hangout?" You invited.

"Sure! This is the first time you invited me!" Neito agreed immediately. "'Kay i'll be waiting for you." You mumbled a small bye before you ended the call.

Neito knows that something was up since you rarely call him AND invite him for a hang out. He just smiled to himself and immediately headed out of his house to go to yours.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

I unpublished this for a while so i'm pretty sure this won't get much views.