-17

I listened once again to a Yagami Yato audio

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

You sighed as Kasumi and some other maids didn't want you to help them, eversince your teacher left after the talk about dorms, your mom immediately shoved you towards your room as she called for your helpers.

You plopped yourself on your bed while Kasumi and the others packed your stuff. You wanted to help but since it was your mother's orders they didn't let you.

You took your phone from your bed side table, opening it to some notifications mostly from games and other things.

You opened your messages, which was full because of Bakugou spamming it.

We'll move into dorms

The one message caught your eye, it means that Aizawa also came to his house to discuss about the dorms thing. Your finger hovered above the call sign, thinking about pressing it or nah.

Your mom went to bed since she was jetlagged so you didn't have any problems about her barging inside of your room, you then pressed the call button, waiting for the ash blonde to answer.

It didn't take too long for Bakugou to answer your call since his phone was right on top of his bed as he packed some of his things.

"What are you doing right now?" You asked as you layed on your stomach, Kasumi eavesdropping(?) behind you. Bakugou stood up and walked towards his luggage which was still not that full.

"I'm packing my shit" He answered as he sat beside his luggage. You looked at Kasumi who was wiggling her brows at you, giving her a confused look.

"The old hags didn't even help me" Bakugou mumbled as he took some of his clothes while still holding the phone to his face.

"Want me to help you?" You asked, Kasumi snorted behind you as she mumbled, 'chill, you were with him last night, don't miss him to much.'

You glared at her which made her shut up. The other helpers confused because of what Kasumi just said.

"No" Bakugou said as he started packing his luggage once again, you pouted at the screen. "I'm still going there anyway" You muttered, getting out of bed.

"I'll be back in a few hours" You told Kasumi as she shook her head, "You know that your mom is here, right?" She asked.

"It's fine" you assured, not waiting for her reply as you ran down the stairs, heading out of the house and towards the loose fence.

"The fuck, what a nice view" you forgot Bakugou and you was still having an ongoing video call. You just shot him a glare and showed him your middle finger.

"Where the fuck are you going?" He asked, like he didn't just heard you saying that you'll go to his house.

"I'm in your backyard, now open the door." You ordered. You heard Bakugou snort from the other line, "No" he muttered as he placed his phone down so he could do his luggage with 2 hands.

You rolled your eyes at the screen before you knocked, it didn't take long for Mitsuki to open the door. "You're just making me think that the brat and you are in a relationship."

You felt your cheeks heat up, "We're not in a relationship," you chuckled as you scratched the behind of your ear. Mitsuki just opened the door wide enough for you to enter, her face sketched with a smirk.

You smiled at her before you ran towards Bakugou's room. Not even bothering to knock, you barged inside of his room. He immediately glared at you as he took his phone and turned the video call off.

"You totally can't understand words" he spatted at you, you didn't pay attention to what he said and just plopped on his bed, covering yourself with his blanket.

Bakugou growled when he saw you laying down on his bed, "Hey dumbass, you're going to help me." He growled as he pulled the blanket away from your grasp.

You glared at him when you met his vermilion eyes. You walked towards his closet, opening some random drawers and taking some clothes out of it, throwing it towards Bakugou's position.

"DON'T JUST THROW IT AT ME!" He yelled when a certain hoodie hit him in the face. "Okay okay" you muttered as you stifled a laugh. You opened another drawer revealing more hoodies, you took a certain black one and put it on, placing the hood over your head.

You continued handing him some more clothes, opening random drawers.

Until you opened a drawer that shouldn't be seen by you, you felt your cheeks heat up when you were met with Bakugou's undergarment. You closed the drawer immediately before you plopped yourself on the bed.

"Are you done?" Bakugou asked when he saw you laying on his bed once again, you didn't reply so he just scoffed before he walked towards his closet checking some of his drawers.

He opened the drawer containing some of his undergarments before he took some and placed it on his luggage.

"Give me that hoodie" He ordered when he noticed the black hoodie. You pouted at him, "I'm keeping this" You mumbled, hugging yourself.

"Tch, hand it over" Bakugou mumbled as he walked closer to you. "This is payment for me helping you" you muttered as you glared at Bakugou.

He glared back at you, he was about to seat beside you to take the hoodie but you immediately ran towards his door, opening it and closing it behind you. "GET BACK HERE, DUMBASS" you heard Bakugou yell.

You ran down the stairs, meeting Bakugou's parents in the living room. They stared at you especially the hoodie that you were wearing. "I got to go" you bid your farewell before you ran towards the backyard door, quickly running towards the loose fence.

When you arrived at home, "What happened?" She scanned you panting form, immediately noticing the hoodie.

"Someone else's clothes, i'm guessing that it's Bakugou's, and panting." You watched as Kasumi's eyes grew wide. "DID YOU GUYS--"

"NO! YOU'RE NASTY" You cut her off. You ignored her and just walked towards your room and plopped yourself in your comfy bed.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

The end of Tsukishima's comfort audio is just 🥺❤