-10

5

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

"Where are we headed to?" Neito asked as he looked looked at you from the backseat, "Mcdonalds." you answered briefly, Bakugou glanced at you for a second before he placed his gaze back to the road.

"It's so late at night," Kasumi mumbled, looking outside the window. "It's 11:30, it's fine." you muttered. Silence coated the whole inside of the car which made you uneasy. "Imma play some songs." you informed the others before you fished out your phone from your pocket.

You clicked on some few button before the song 'Put your records on' boomed through out the car. "Nice choice." Neito complimented, you just smiled and looked straight ahead.

The car was full of your humming until the best part played, "Girl put your records on~" you sang with Neito before you pointed at Bakugou, signalling for him to continue.

You didn't expect him to look at you, his gaze full of intension flirting, a smirk etched on his face, "Tell me your favorite song~" he sang.

(Author-chan: I really imagined that and like I can die peacefully now.)

You guys finally arrived at Mcdonalds, Bakugou pulled up to the drive thru, "Welcome to mcdonalds, what can I get you?" A voice was heard in the little speaker.

(Author-chan: idk alot of things about drive thrus)

"I'll have fries and a burger." You murmured, Bakugou nodded and looked at the others. "I'll go with (Y/N)'s order" Neito mumbled and Kasumi also agreed. Later on, you all decided to just get the same thing with your own beverage choice.

(Author-chan: Just add your own order lol, it's fun reading some comments about what your order is)

"I'll meet you at the next window" the female voice said, Bakugou then started driving and stopped when they arrived at the second window. You looked outside, catching the girl 's cheek turn red at the sight of Bakugou.

You immediately frowned and leaned in, placing your hand on top of Bakugou's hand. "Where's the fries?" You asked Bakugou.

Bakugou tensed up when he felt you touching his hand, he didn't mind it and just tried to hide his blushing face from your sight. Neito wriggled his eyebrows when he saw what you did but didn't say anything.

"So uh what's your name?" The girl asked, totally hitting on Bakugou, Bakugou just shrugged and took his order, not answering the girl's question which put a smile on your face.

You just shook your hand and signalled Bakugou to drive. Bakugou drove towards a park which was decently lit with lights. "Fucking here?" He asked. You looked outside and examined the surrounding, "yeah we can eat here" you mumbled as you opened the car.

The other's did the same, once you got out, Neito immediately nudged you at your side. "My dear (Y/N), now acting like a very possessive alpha towards her omega" he mumbled, you felt your cheeks heat up. You pushed Neito away from you and walked towards the table.

You sat beside Bakugou again on the wooden table, it's not like you wanted to seat beside him but because your cousin was literally crushing on Kasumi and you wanted your ship to sail.

"My quirk totally comes in handy" you mumbled to yourself, Bakugou looked at you, confused as to what you were talking about.

You guys finished your food, you honestly didn't want the night to end so you proposed something, "Walmart?" You asked. Everybody looked at you like you were crazy.

"You're gonna get caught by your mother" Kasumi said, "I won't, unless there's a snitch among us" you muttered as you squinted at Neito. He immediately raised both of his hand as defense. "I won't. I promise." He said.

"I'll take your word for that, if ever you're a fucking snitch. I'll tell your secret" you threatened as you walked towards the car, leaving the three on the table.

Bakugou was next to enter the car, leaving Neito with his crush which made you smile. "What secret?" Bakugou suddenly asked which made you turn to him. You saw his vermilion orbs staring at your (e/c) ones.

"Neito likes Kasumi, don't tell him that I told you though" you squinted at him. He chuckled which caught you off guard. "I fucking won't" he muttered. Your glare didn't falter, and just stared straight ahead when Neito and Kasumi entered the car.

Again, Bakugou drove towards the destination, Walmart. You kinda wanted to shop since your supply of candy was running out. "Play some songs," you instructed Bakugou. He glared at you, "you play some fucking songs" he said.

"I need to hear some of your song choices" you reasoned out, Bakugou sighed "Search 'Corpse Husband'" he instructed which you obeyed and did. You played the very first song that appeared.

Choke me like you hate
But you love me
Lowkey, wanna date me
When you fuck me

Your gaze was fixed on Bakugou as he sang the part, he held a flirtatious(?) look as he gave side glances at you. You felt your cheeks heat up. "Why'd you do that?" You asked as you covered your cheeks. Bakugou held a smirk on his face.

Kasumi chuckled at the back and Neito scoffed. "Stop flirting with my cousin!" Neito exclaimed. Bakguou let out a little 'tch', "You should have heard what you're fucking cousin have been fucking saying to me." Bakugou said  as he glanced at you.

Your cheeks heated up once again when you remembered everything you said, "Wanna go down in history?" Bakugou asked, the same smirk on his face. "Or are you lightning?" He added. You just pouted and didn't answer which made him chuckle.

"Aww, class 1A's rude boy gone soft over my cousin." Neito teased, Bakugou immediately growled when he heard what Neito said, "Fuck you, shut up," He exclaimed. 

It was silent again in the car, you didn't want to put more attention to yourself. "We're fucking here" Bakugou mumbled when he parked. You quickly went out the car, followed by the three, hoping that nothing sketchy happens in walmart .

5.. 6.. 7.. 8.. 

I wanted to publish this yesterday but I didn't finish the chapter so I couldn't