-27

5

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

Another week done like a flash. Nothing particular happened, you didn't have that much time to hang out with Bakugou lately.

All you ever did was call him at 4 pm to talk about what you did in school. He always rants to you about the "damn nerd" who you knew as Izuku.

You were doing your homework with Shinsou who sadly didn't want to help you when you recieved a notification. You took your phone and opened it, immediately seeing Bakugou's message.

What u doing?

You didn't notice the smile that crept on your face, but Shinsou did.

Doing homework with Shinsou

You replied, you placed your phone back down and tried to focus on your math homework. 'Why does Ectoplasm have to give us some hard homework?!' You complained inside of your mind, you didn't want to bother the resting purple boy who was laying on your bed.

Where are you? >:(

You chuckled when you saw the emoji. "Why are you laughing?" Shinsou asked as he looked at you straight in the eye.

"Bakugou." You simply answered which caused(?) Shinsou to roll his eyes at you. You chuckled when you saw what he did.

"Rest and mind your own business, or you could help me with this?" You said as you pointed at your homework. Shinsou scoffed as he leaned back once again on your bed and closed his eyes.

Oi

Slr, that emoji's cute tho.

Answer the question, dumbass.

I thought I was your teddy bear :((

Bakugou growled at himself when he read your text.

I'm at my room.

You replied, answering his question. You placed your phone again and started to focus on your math homework, only to be disturbed by a chime from your phone.

What homework are u doing?

Is this an interview???
Math Homework

Tf.
That was given 2 days ago

I'm lazy and I don't
understand how math needs alphabets.

Your phone then erupted into continuous rings. Bakugou's face appeared on the screen saying that he was initiating a video call.