-09

( I wanted to share this 'cause it made me fucking cry my eyes out. https://youtu.be/LiQc-rWQsg8    should I make a xreader fanfic about this? btw, the video is for kiribaku lovers, tho you could still view it even tho you aren't one)

be/LiQc-rWQsg8    should I make a xreader fanfic about this? btw, the video is for kiribaku lovers, tho you could still view it even tho you aren't one)

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

You entered your home getting greeted by Kasumi's mother, "What did you do?" she asked, eyeing you and Neito. Neito chuckled before he answered, "I pushed her in the pool." he muttered. Kasumi's mother sighed before she went out of your sight to give you two a towel.

"This is all your fault," you blamed Neito, He didn't mind what you said and just chuckled. Kasumi's mother arrived and handed the towels, you gave one to Neito.

"I'll go and take a bath." you said to the group before you walked off towards your room. "Where are we going to hang out?" Neito asked before you were out of his sight, "room under the staircase!" you yelled back before you left.

Neito also bid goodbye to the other two before he wen't to the bathroom to take his shower. Bakugou and Kasumi walked towards the staircase. Kasumi entered first before Bakugou followed.

"You hate Neito?" Kasumi started a conversation, Bakugou sat in the same seat the first time he went inside the room. "fucking do." he answered.  Kasumi chuckled, "May I ask why?"

"'cause he's a fucking extra." he answered, emitting small sparks on his palm. How about (Y/N)?" Kasumi asked again. She wantes to know some answers, some tea.

"She's a fucking dumbass." he mumbled, he might've not noticed it but Kasumi did. She noticed his eyes softening when he talked about you. Kasumi just chuckled, "Do you, by any chance, like her?" She anked out of the blue which made Bakugou turn to her immediately.

'The fuck! No!"he immediately refused. Kasumi chuckled at his sudden reaction. He just let out a little 'tch' before the room went silent again. Good thing, Neito arrived and a few minutes later you arrived you.

"You took so long." he muttered as he smirked at you. "shut up." you spatted before you sat down beside Bakugou. "Did you get permission from your mom already?" you nudged. Bakugou just nodded and didn't answer back.

"Let's play!" Neito suggested. You immediately agreed same with Kasumi while Bakugou didn't have any choice but to agree. "Never have I ever" he suggested.

All of you agreed, Bakugou just grunted amd you took that as a yes, "Neito, you go first" you pointed at him. He nodded, "Never have I ever called someone because I felt lonely" he smirked.

You immediately glared at him, not planning to put down your finger when he eyed you, "No lying guys!" He reminded. You rolled your eyes and looked down before you slowly put your finger down.

"Never have I ever flew starfish position in tge trampoline" Kasumi chuckled, Neito shook his head and you did the same thing. Bakugou on the other hand out one of his fingers down, you turned to him and saw his face flushed in red.

"Never have I ever copied someone's quirk!" You exclaimed, everybody turned to Neito who immediately glared at you. You laughed when he slowly put a finger down.

Bakugou faked a cough beside you, "Never have I ever fell inlove with a family." He muttered, his vermilion orbs staring at Neito's. You looked back and forth from the two. "I haven't" you mumbled.

"No" Kasumi answered shortly, a red tint covering her cheeks and ears. You slightly squinted your eyes at her, you looked at Neito and you saw him smirking, "they treat her as family, so-" he mumbled before he placed a finger down. You noticed his gaze turning to Kasumi for a bit before he looked back at Bakugou, you turned to Kasumi and saw her face much redder than before.

"Wait a damn minute---" you snapped. Everybody then looked at you, confusion etched on their faces.

'Do you like Kasumi?' You thought before you immediately placed your hand on top of Neito's. 'Yeah' you heard his voice said. You felt you eyes went wide, Neito immediately knew what you did but he didn't know what you asked.

"Let's continue" you smiled sweetly at them. You played a few more rounds before Neito lost. You guys started playing more games, talked with each other. You stretched your arms out wide since you've been sitting on the same chair for about hours.

You thought of an Idea, you guys actually haven't eaten yet since you've been cooped up inside the room. "Let's go for a ride" you suggested, Kasumi looked at you like you were crazy.

"I'm hungry, drive thru?" You asked Neito, he nodded which made you smile, you then turned to Bakugou, "Okay" he was fairly quiet the whole conversation.

"You're outnumbered, Kasumi. Let's go" you took her hand and dragged her towards the front door. "You brought your car?" You asked Neito. He nodded.

You saw Neito's car parked right in front of the front yard, you immediately took Bakugou's hand. "What the fuck!" He whispered harshly since he can't yell at the middle of the night. "You're driving, do you know how to drive though?" You asked him.

He nodded, you smiled before you shoved him towards the drivers seat while you circled your way towards the passenger seat.

"Really cool of you to take over my car." Neito mumbled, getting inside the car, same with Kasumi. "I'm the one who let him drive." You glared at Neito. He just shrugged and looked outside.

Bakugou started the engine before he started driving towards mcdonalds to get you you drive thru food. You smiled at him and he just rolled his eyed at you, but you still noticed the small smirk that was evident on his face.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

I am having a problem with wattpad, i know I have readers but the read count totally isn't increasing. I'll still update tho. Love you all lots.