-10.5

So i have a discord(new to it) add me at : -MISTY#0341

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

You walked along side Bakugou while the other two was behind you, you were totally giving them the time to hang out together. "You used your quirk on Neito, didn't you?" Bakugou started as you both entered the store. You nodded, a smile sketched on your face.

"What did you fucking ask?" He questioned, you looked behind you and saw that the other two was nowhere on sight, "Well, he likes Kasumi so I'm giving him a chance to hang out with her so you have to stay with me whether you like it or not." You muttered as you walked towards a row full of sweets.

"Tch, I fucking hate hanging around you." It was suppose to be a joke but you took it different. "Well, then shop on your own." You glared at him before you ran towards rows before Bakugou could catch up.

"What the fuck." He mumbled as he saw your retreating form. He just shrugged it off and examined some sweets, 'she didn't even take some sweets, tch." he thought as he picked up some gummy bears to examine. 'I didn't brought money' he added.

He walked off the sweet aisle and wandered off to fight you. Kasumi and Neito were on some chips, talking to each other, not knowing that you and Bakugou were separated.

You slowly peeked at the sweets aisle if Bakugou was still there, you ran off to some biscuit aisle to waste some time before you came back to the sweets aisle. When you noticed that the coast was clear, you took some candies and quickly ran off to pay for it.

It was a good thing that Bakugou was a few aisles away that's why he didn't see you scurry away from the sweets aisle. As soon as you were done paying for some treats, you scanned the store for any signs of Kasumi and Neito, when you didn't see any shadow or hair of them, you just went out of the store and walked towards Neito's car planning to wait for them there.

Bakugou on the other hand was livid, he's been walking around the store, also passed by the other group who immediately questioned where you are which made him more mad. He's a mixture of worried and livid, you just randomly walked off and now you can't be found.

Bakugou walked out off the store, he was angry and worried. He walked towards the car, opened the door for the car before he entered. He heard light snores which made him turn his head around, his eyes meeting your sleeping form on the back seat. "The fuck" he muttered as he went out of the car.

"You're driving, where are you going?" Neito asked as he saw Bakugou coming out of the drivers seat. Bakugou just growled before he opened the door for the back seat and saw you sleeping in the car.

(Author-chan: i always sleep at the backseat, is it possible tho.)

He tapped your shoulder which made you stirr, "wake the fuck up" he exclaimed, you heard Bakugou's voice which made you slowly get up. You looked around and you saw the three staring at you.

"What?" You asked. Bakugou just let out a little 'tch' before he made you scoot over. You thought Kasumi was going to enter the car since she was close to the opening.

But you were wrong, Bakugou entered and sat beside you. He still has this frown sketched on his face. You started to lean on your window as Kasumi and Neito entered the car.

"Tch, dumbass" he muttered, still looking at you with a frown. The car's engine started and Neito drove towards your home. "Dumbass" he muttered once again, you didn't know if he's calling you or just totally insulting you.

"Oi!" He exclaimed, you immediately looked at him. Once you looked at him, he immediately tilted his head to the side, totally signalling you to do something.

"What?" You asked, Bakugou groaned. "Just fucking lean on my fucking shoulder and not on that damn fucking window!" He exclaimed which caught you off guard.

Neito was suppose to say something when Kasumi immediately punch his arm lightly.

You just sighed and scooted closer to Bakugou and leaned on his shoulder.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

This is just half of the chapter 11, I won't be updating much this week because of exams and stuffs. Please pray for my soul if ever I failed and my mom killed me. I hope you'll wait for me tho, i'll try and update still this week but I am not sure. Love you all lots please take care of yourself!