-20

I have a quiz at 9:45 am :)

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

You walked towards 1A's dorm. Luckily, Aizawa agreed for you to visit the 1A's dorm anytime you need to, AFTER you answered his questions.

"Who are you going to visit?" He asked as he stared at you. 'Your eyes are literally the same as Shinsou' of course you didn't say that. You just kept it in mind.

"The whole 1A, of course!" You exclaimed, Aizawa raised his brow in confusion. "As far as I know, you don't hang out with my students." Aizawa mumbled.

You scratched the behind of your ear, "Maybe because you didn't see me hanging out with them" you mumbled, looking down at your shoes. You just wanted Aizawa to agree so that this could be done already.

"Who?" He asked, "Who what?" You asked, confusion laced on your voice. Aizawa sighed, "Who do you hang out with specifically?" He yawned.

"The Bakusquad!" You stated, a smile sketched on your face. "But I still wanna know the rest of class 1A" You added.

Aizawa stared at you for a while which made you uncomfortable because you kept thinking about Shinsou secretly being his child. "Fine." Aizawa suddenly said. "You can visit anytime you want." Was the last thing he said before he zipped up his sleeping bag.

Currently, you were infront of the big doors the dorm have. You hesitated on knocking since it wouldn't be Bakugou that would answer the door but some classmate of his.

Bakugou doesn't know that you were outside of the dorm. You didn't tell him 'cause you wanted it to be a surprise or something.

Finally getting the courage to knock on the door, you took a breath before you knocked. You heard scuffling(?) from the other side of the door, before the big doors opened, revealing a freckled boy with green hair.

"Hi" you awkwardly greeted as you waved at him. "Midoriya, who's there?" You saw a familiar pink hue came into frame, as soon as she saw you, she immediately ran and hugged you.

"(Y/N)!" You smiled when she hugged you. "Hi Mina!" You greeted.

Midoriya was on the side, thinking to himself once again. 'This is the same girl that kept eating with Kacchan.' He thought, his hand massaging his chin.

His bubble of thoughts bursted when you talked, "Hi! I'm (Y/N), and you are?" You introduced yourself to the green haired boy.

"Izuku Midoriya, but you can call me Deku" Midoriya introduced himself. Not wanting to stay outside, you went in with Midoriya and Mina.

"(Y/N)'s here!" Mina announced. Sero, Kirishima, and Kaminari all looked up and saw you, smiles creeping up to their faces. "Sweet!" Kaminari exclaimed.

"Hi (Y/N), i'm Ochaco Uraraka" A girl with brown hair introduced herself to you. You sat down beside Sero, their gaze following you.

"I'm Shoto Todoroki" A male with bicolor hair mumbled. You nodded your head and gave him your sweetest smile. You leaned closer to Sero's ear. "Where's Katsu?" You asked.

"He's in his room" he answered. Deku looked at you like he had seen a ghost, "Katsu?" He asked.

"Oh, it's a nickname I use to call Katsuki" you answered. "First name!" Uraraka exclaimed, sporting the same look Deku has.

Your phone suddenly ringed, vibrating in your pants' pocket. You pulled it out of your pocket, looking at the caller's ID. Bakugou was calling you. You immediately answered, meeting his vermilion eyes.

"Hi!" You greeted, Bakugou growled. "Where are you?" He asked a glare sketched on his face.

"Dorm" you mumbled, not saying where you specifically are. Bakugou just let out a 'tch' on the other line. "I fucking thought you'd visit 1A's dorm." He exclaimed. You just shrugged and didn't say anything.

"You should fucking visit" he mumbled looking away from your (e/c) orbs. Mina squealed infront of you. "Who the fuck was that?" Bakugou asked, raising one of his brows.

"Is that shitty Shinsou with you?" He questioned, you immediately shook your head. "He's not" you answered.

"Damn Bakubro's jealous of Shinsou" Kirishima said, Bakugou raised his eyebrows at you once again. "I may not see them, but I know you're around some fucking guys." He growled.

You glared at Kirishima who only raised his hands in defense. You watched as Bakugou stood up. "Where are you going?" You asked, curious on what he's going to do.

"I'm going to get some water. Those damn extras would be at the common room." He muttered, you then heard the door closed, signalling that he was out of his room.

You just watched as Bakugou took the elevator. "How's the ride?" You asked, trying to start up a conversation. Your heart beating fast on your chest, nervous on what Bakugou's going to act when he sees you lounging on their common room.

Bakugou just rolled his eyes at you and didn't answer the question. You heard the elevator ding which means that he was on the ground floor.

You heard footsteps gradually becoming louder signalling that it was walking towards your direction. You stared at Bakugou's face, eager to see his reaction. He entered the common room and saw some of his classmates lounging on the couch.

But one of them was not his classmate, he recognizes your (h/c) hair beside Sero's. He walked near your place, your heart beating much faster. He saw that you were holding a phone, his face on it.

"What the fuck, Dumbass!" He yelled why you laughed. "Hi Katsuki!" You greeted him.

"Bakugou! Please stop using innappopriate words!" Iida scolded the ash blonde who didn't and just walked towards the kitchen to get a glass of water.

When he drank the content of the glass, he once again walked towards you again. He took your hand, and pulled you towards him.

"You should have fucking went to my room." He mumbled as he dragged you towards the elevator. His classmates following the two of you with their gaze.

"I didn't know your room" you said, Bakugou just let out a little 'tch', waiting for the elevator to stop on his floor.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

Why do I always update at 1?