-43

This is the longest chapter.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

You were so busy with setting up the horror house that you can't spend time with your boyfriend.

The school festival was tomorrow and your whole class was setting up the horror house, placing cobwebs and curtains to cover the windows to make it dark at day.

You just sighed as you placed another cobweb in the corner, you walked away and was about to exit the building when suddenly, half of Shinsou's body fell from tye ceiling.

You immediately screamed as you punched the culprit for scaring you, good thing Shinsou caught it so your punch didn't hit his face.

"Why would you do that?!" You asked as you clutched your chest where you heart is. Shinsou chuckled at your expression before he got down carefully.

"So that's your position?" You asked as you helped him pat away some dust that got stuck on his clothes. Shinsou hummed as an answer before the two of you excited the horror house.

"All you need to do is zombify(?) me." He said as he smiled at you, You shook you heard, "Nah, i'm gonna most of the fx on Himari." You whispered to him which made him chuckle.

"I'll just cover you with fake blood." You added. "I'm okay with that." Shinsou nodded before the two of you went back into the dorms.

As the two of you entered the dorm, walking towards the common room, Your class president immediately called for your attention.

"(Y/N)!" He called which caught your attention, "What?" You asked as you walked near him, Shinsou behind you also waiting for what he was going to say.

"Do you have all the supplies?" They asked in which you nodded as an answer. "You'll be doing fx on 9 of your classmates so you need to wake up early and start early as possible." He added.

You sighed before you nodded, "Is that all that i'm going to do?" You asked, hoping that you'll have the time to watch Bakugou and his friends perform.

"If you finish in time." Your class president said before he turned to the rest of your classmates to give instructions. You just nodded  before you took off and walked towards the elevator and towards your room.

You plopped yourself on your bed once you arrived, you were tired with all the props making and the decorating. Your phone then vibrated inside of your pocket, you groaned before you took it out, a message from Bakugou on your screen.

I'll call you

One simple message, you didn't reply and just waited for Bakugou to call you. It was much better for a call rather than texting since you were tired and just lazy overall.

A minute later, your phone erupted into a series of rings. You took it and quickly answered the phone.

You were startled when Bakugou's face appeared on your screen, you didn't even realized that he initiated a video call. "My face shocked you?" He smirks. "I must be handsome as fuck for that to happen."