-44

This book just reached 100k THANK YOU GUYS SO FREAKING MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL LOTS.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

"Wait, where are you going?" Mirio asked as he held Eri's hand. You turned around and looked at the pair, "To class 1-A" you answered.

"We're going there too" Mirio said, you just smiled before you waited for them to catch up. Eri still didn't warm up to you so you just ignored her through out the walk.

Once you arrived, you saw class 1-A cleaning. You quickly went to Bakugou, "Nice performance out there" You mumbled as you bumped his shoulder.

Bakugou glared at you before he answered, "I didn't see you in the first half." He said, You raised your hand up, "I swear I was present from the beginning. Ask Mirio." You said as you pointed at the blonde guy who was currently talking with Izuku.

"Tch, atleast I still saw you." Bakugou whispered but your hearing still caught it. You quickly gave him a hug which caught him off guard.

"Hey, dumbass, get off me." He mumbled as he pushed you away. You pouted at what he did which made Bakugou sigh. "I'll cuddle with you later." He mumbled which put a smile on your face again.

"And also, you should smile when you're performing." You gave him a tip. Bakugou just rolled his eyes at you.

Suddenly, 2 upperclassmen walked up to the group. "We're sorry! We attended your performance with the intention of critizing you!" They yelled at the same time.

You raised your brow in confusion, you looked at your lover and saw a proud look sketched on his face, a smirk also visible.

"STOP WASTING TIME AND FINISH CLEANING ALREADY!" A sudden grape boy said, you were surprised that he was moving fast, carrying chairs and other stuffs before placing them in the correct container or position.

"What's up with him?" You asked as you pointed at Mineta. Bakugou shrugged as he glared at the grape boy, suddenly remembering what he said about you.

"THE BEAUTY PAGEANTS ABOUT TO START!" Mineta added as he dashed back and forth. "Now I know." You nodded your head, already knew why Mineta was rushing.

The others helped Mineta with cleaning which was an easy task since a lot did the work. Once they were done, Mineta quickly ran off to where the pageant is being held, you and the group just followed him.

Bakugou took your hand and entertwined it with his, "You might get lost." He mumbled as he walked faster, not wanting you to see how red his cheeks were. You just chuckled at his actions before you squeezed his hands which you earned a growl from.

Bakugou pulled you, another scenario where you apologized to people you bumped into. He stopped once he found a nice spot where you can clearly see the stage. A few minutes later, the show started, Kendo which you know since she keeps hitting Neito walked towards the center stage.

She demonstrated her martial arts skills which gave a round of applause. You looked at Kendo with awe at how pretty she was, you didn't even realize your own boyfriend looking at you with soft eyes.

Bakugou looked away and watched the next girl that walked on stage, She used a large vehicle modeled after her distinctive face. Bakugou looked at you again, you felt Bakugou's stares, you squeezed his hand before you looked at him.

He placed his mouth near your ear which made you nervous.

"You're much more beautiful than them." Bakugou whispered before he pulled away. He looked at your red face, chuckling when he saw how you tried to hide them.

Nejire walked on the stage, she presented herself more naturally as she used her quirk to draw a rose in the air and above the stage while she danced and twirled above the audience like an innocent fairy.

Once her performance was done, open voting commences, with the results to be announced at the closing event. Bakugou pulled you once again out of the venue and on to some bench.

Bakugou sat while you just looked at him, "What?" He asked, you just shook your head and sat beside him.

"(Y/N)?" You then heard a voice, you looked around seeing a familiar face that you haven't seen for a while. "Kasumi?!"

You ran towards her and quickly wrapped your hands around her form and pulled her in for a hug. Bakugou stood up and walked towards you and Kasumi.

"Ahh, the rude boy is here." A voice that you didn't really want to hear beside you said. You turned around and saw your blonde cousin who looked like Keiichi Akemi.

"Shut the fuck up, Copycat loser." Bakugou spatted as he glared at the copycat Akemi. "What are you even doing here?!" Bakugou asked.

"I am here to assist and accompany my dear girlfriend." Neito said, You looked at Neito with confusion. Until you realized what your last memory with him was. You looked at Kasumi and then Neito and then back at Kasumi.

"Who would date you, damn copycat?" Bakugou exclaimed as he glared at the Akemi lookalike. You placed your hand on his shoulder which caught his attention. "Kasumi." You mumbled.

You pointed at the two person infront of you, "They're dating!" You exclaimed, Kasumi's cheek turned red which didn't escape your vision. "HAH! I have a girlfriend, what about you class 1-A loser? Nobody wants to date a rude boy like you!" Neito exclaimed.

"I think they're dating already." Kasumi said as she pointed at you and Bakugou. Neito looked at her like she said something crazy. "Why would my cousin date a guy like him?" Neito scoffed.

"We're dating." You forced yourself to smile at your cousin. He looked at you like you just betrayed the whole clan, "WHY?!" He asked.

"Well, He is rude and all of that but he's a big ball of fluff--" Bakugou covered your mouth with his hand before you could continue what you were saying.

"We're going." Bakugou announced before he pulled you away from the pair. You waved goodbye to Kasumi in which she returned, "Why would my cousin date him?!" You can still here Neito's voice.

"Let's just enjoy the rest of the day." You mumbled before you pulled Bakugou towards some obstacle course.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

So sorry for not updating yesterday and the day before! This is short and my mom also declared a curfew for my phone. She'll take it by 10 pm, and I update at 12 am to 1 am. Now idk how to solve this problem lol