-36

Sorry for skipping a day!

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

"Do you like me back?" Bakugou asked as he looked at your (e/c) eyes. You squinted your eyes at him like you're examining him which made him nervous.

"Just answer the damn question, dumbass." He mumbled as he looked at the floor as he played with his fingers. You chuckled at his behavior before you stood up from you bed and ran up to hug him.

Bakugou laced his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to his body.

"You're so cute." You mumbled as you cupped his face, feeling his warm cheeks under your touch.

"Answer it." Bakugou whined as he hid hid face in the crook of your neck. You chuckled as you soothingly(?) rub Bakugou's back.

"I am inlove with another." You stated as you played with his ash blonde locks. Bakugou tensed once he heard you answer, it seems that he was late.

"Who is this man?" He asked, feeling his heart break into pieces. He was late. You already have someone in mind, someone who is not him.

"He.. is.." You teased Bakugou as you feel him  tense with every word you say.

"Bakusatsugo." You copied Bakugou, doing some of his hand formations. Mina told you the scene about Bakugou wanting his name to be Lord Explosion Murder.

You tried to stop yourself from laughing when you felt Bakugou relax once again in your hold. "I like you Katsuki Bakugou."

Bakugou pulled away and immediately crashed his lips with yours, a smirk on his features. Your eyes widened as you were taken aback(?)

"I've been waiting for this one." He mumbled as he smirked, his thumb caressing your lower lip. You felt your cheeks heat up, Bakugou chuckled when he saw how red your face was.

"Aww, you're blushing." He said as he gave your cheek a kiss. You immediately covered your face once he was done.

"S-shut up!" You exclaimed which made Bakugou chuckle once again. He peppered(?) your face with kisses before he hid his face in your neck again.

"And you should've immediately said that you like me, dumbass." He complained, you just chuckled and didn't say anything.

You pulled away and sat on your chair, Bakugou glaring at you because of the lack of touch. He scoffed before he sat on your bed, laying down before he turned his back on you.

"I got to do my project, Katsu." You explained as you turned to the papers on top of your desk which Shinsou left for you to work on.

"Pay attention to me first." He whined, his back still facing you. You chuckled as you gave him a side glance. When Bakugou noticed that you didn't stand up, he immediately turned around and glared at you.

"I came here to hang out with you." He grumbled, hugging your pillow close to his body. You looked at him, a confused look on your face.

"Aren't we hanging out already?" You asked, raising one of your brows in confusion. Bakugou clicked his tongue before he stood up and walked up to you.

Bakugou bended(?) down and wrapped his arms around your waist before he picked you up. You let out a squeak before you wrapped your legs around his waist to avoid falling on your butt once he accidentaly lets to of you.

"What the fuck, Bakugou!" You complained once Bakugou dropped you on your bed. Ypu were about to stand up once again when Bakugou pinned you down by laying on top of you.

"Katsu!" He complained when you called him by his last name. He lied his head on your chest, listening closely to your fast heartbeat. "Call me Katsu."

Bakugou draped his leg over your leg which made you totally not able to move or get up. "Katsu, let me do my project." You calmly said as you placed your hand on his hair to caress his locks.

"No." Bakugou declined and just pulled you much closer to his body. You just sighed thinking that Shinsou has to do all the work tomorrow.

'I'll just assist him again tomorrow.' You thought.

Bakugou relaxed once again because of you playing with his hair. He closed his eyes and relaxed within your hold. You on the other hand, just kept on carressing Bakugou's head.

"Teddy bear," Bakugou called, you hummed to signal him that you were listening.

"About your quirk, explain it to me again." He ordered before he looked up to you with those vermilion eyes.

"If I ask or think of a question and touch someone, i'll immediately hear the answer in my head." You answered, "I already said this to you."

"Does that mean you can't lie?" He asked, "That the person being asked can't lie?" Bakugou curiously asked. You nodded as an answer which made Bakugou sigh.

"What's wrong, Katsu?" You asked when you noticed him wearing a long face. Bakugou fell down beside you before he covered his eyes with his arms.

You turned to him with curious eyes, "Katsu, what's wrong?" You asked once again. Bakugou sighed before he glanced at you, only to look away again.

"When you asked me if I like you, the answer was 'No'" he mumbled, giving you a side glance. "I really like you and I don't know if my feelings are true because your quirk said so that I don't like you." He added, letting out another sigh.

"Oh." You muttered, 'I shouldn't have lied.' You thought as you examined Bakugou's face.

"But what if your quirk was right?" He suddenly asked which caught you off guard. You suddenly panicked thinking that Bakugou might back out now.

"What if I don't like you?" He asked, staring right at your scared (e/c) eyes.

"What if I love you?" Bakugou asked, you smiled as relief surged through your body. Bakugou's face went red once he saw your smile. He hid his face in your neck, not wanting you to see him flustered.

His red ears didn't escape your vision though. You chuckled before you admitted the truth.

"I'm sorry, Katsu. I lied." You chuckled awkwardly as you tried to avoid Bakugou's face when he immediately looked up because of what you said.

"Lied on what?" He questioned as he raised his brows at you.

"I didn't ask if you like me. I asked about your favorite food." You confessed, Bakugou growled.

"That was fucking messed up." He mumbled as he glared at you. You just smiled your sweetest at him, "I had to question my damn feelings for you because of it." He added.

"Atleast I knew you liked me because you confessed, though the love one, we're still not sure." You mumbled which made Bakugou scoff.

"No, I like you and I love you." He mumbled before he hid his face again. You just chuckled and hugged him closer to your body.

'What did I do to have you?' You thought as you carressed your lover's back.

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

Bad news, while I was writing this, a freaking cockroach fell right beside my head. Disgosthang!