-28

Idk if I will simp or not simp for Hisoka...

5.. 6.. 7.. 8..

Another day at school ended, like the usual, you tried to pay attention on your math subject but still failed. You had lunch with the bakusquad and surprisingly Shinsou almost agreed to come with you.

Before lunch ended, Bakugou ordered you to do something. "Ask permission from your teacher so you could come visit me tomorrow after the damn provisional exam." He exclaimed as he stared at your (e/c) orbs.

Your lips tugged up into a smile, "Sure!" You agreed. Just then, Kaminari faked a cough.

"She's going to visit us all. Not just you, Bakugou." Kaminari said as he looked at Bakugou before his gaze turned to you. Kirishima nodded his head in agreement.

The bell rang before Bakugou could yell at Kami. You immediately stood up from your seat and bid goodbye to the bakusquad before you walked out of the cafeteria.

You followed what Bakugou said. After school, you quickly went to the faculty area(?). Once you arrived infront of the door, you slowly opened the door wide enough for your head to slip in.

Your gaze looked for your teacher's face. It was a good thing that she saw your head poking out of the door's opening as she walked towards you.

"What did you came for, (Y/N)?" She asked as soon as she stood beside the door. You smiled as you said your intentions. "I came here to ask permission to visit Class 1A's dorm again." You said.

She raised her brow at you, "Didn't you visit just a few days ago?" She asked. You nodded your head at her questions.

"My friend wants me to visit again." You mumbled as you looked at her with pleading eyes, hoping that she'll let you visit.

Your teacher sighed as she pinched the bridge of her nose. "Fine. You can visit." She agreed. Your face lit up in happiness.

"Thank you!" You were about to run away when Aizawa walked out of the faculty room. "Why are you here, (Y/N)?" The sleep deprived male asked as he stared at you with half lidded eyes.

"I asked permission to visit 1A's dorms!" You exclaimed still with a smile on yout face. Aizawa softly smiled as he stares at you, all excited for tomorrow.

"Can I stay for the night?" You asked, looking up to the 2 teachers that were infront of you. Aizawa nodded, he already said that you can do whatever you want at the dorms.

However, your adviser slowly shook her head. "Why?" You whined as you gave her some sad puppy dog eyes.

Your adviser sighed, "I don't want you troubling 1A again. Maybe next time you could stay the night." She mumbled, you pouted.

"I agree, tomorrow is the provisional exam. They need all the rest they can get after the exams." Aizawa agreed. You just sighed and didn't reply.

'Bakugou would be devastated if he hears this.' You thought.