Challenging King Aiden |✔|

By chocolateballoon

"Why? Why me?" I said. Why is it my fate that has to be upside down? "You should be happy. Every women will d... More

A/N
Chapter-1 Friends
Chapter- 2 Bucket List?
Chapter- 3 Angel
Chapter- 4 Messages
Chapter- 5 Chains
Chapter- 6 Cupcake
Chapter- 7 Joke
Chapter- 8 Beach
Chapter- 9 Home
Chapter- 10 Princess
Chapter- 11 Lucky
Chapter- 12 Truth?
Chapter- 13 Jerk
Chapter- 14 Relax
Chapter- 15 Feisty
Chapter- 16 Evil
Chapter- 17 Immortal?
Chapter- 18 Dad?!
Chapter-19 Worried
Chapter- 20 Protective
Chapter- 21 No!!!
Chapter- 22 Disgusting
Chapter- 23 What?!
Chapter- 24 Miss
Chapter- 25 Fantastic
Chapter- 26 Married
Chapter- 27 Sir?
Chapter- 28 Spy
Chapter- 29 Traces?
Chapter- 30 Memories?
Chapter- 31 Scar..
Chapter- 32 Was
Chapter- 33 Explain
Chapter- 34 A bit
Chapter- 35 Please
Chapter- 36 Sad
Chapter- 37 Blood?
Chapter- 38 Tattoo
Chapter- 39 Miss
Chapter- 40 Hurts
Chapter- 41 Fire
Chapter- 42 Order
Chapter- 43 Soul
Epilogue
Cast
Ruthless Souls!!

Chapter - 44 Whipped

499 18 0
By chocolateballoon

Aiden POV

"You dared to fucking look at my wife?!" I snapped enraged at the idiot who came for my wife. This Idiot thought it would be funny to ask my wife for a date. 

"Nice piece of meat." He smiled evilly. My fist made contact with his nose. Blood oozed out.

A crack was heard in the dead silence. The guards gulped. They knew. They knew that no one should ever mess with what is mine.

"Finish him." I order the guard and walked away. My blood was boiling. I wiped off bastard's blood off my hand.

Priscilla has been pushing me to the edge. Two weeks. Two fucking weeks. She has been ignoring me.

As far I remember I didn't do anything wrong. Except killing perverts for looking at her.

"Sir, the kings are here." Lucas informed. I nodded.

"Where is Priscilla and Asterin?" I asked. Asterin, yeah. Our daughter. After her mom she is the next most beautiful girl. She inherited my jet black hair and Priscilla's ocean blue eyes.

"At King Zavian's place with Iris." He answered.

"What is the meeting about?" I asked. I wanted to finish the work off so I could chase and hunt my wife down.

"It is about Despoina." He replied. Despoina. The lady who killed the king of her kind.

"What do you think Lucas? She should be punished?" I asked him. After all I know that it wasn't her fault.

King Gabriel was a number one pervert. He deserved what he got.

"She is something." He muttered coldly.

"Something?" I asked. This was something new. He never showed emotions.

"King." We stopped entered the hall where all the kings were present.

"Zavian." I gave him a bro hug. We all settled down.

"Despoina." Ryder, another king called out. A women came forward from behind.

She kept her eyes on the wall behind. Her face stone cold.

"You want to say something?" Zavian asked sarcastically.

"That fucker was served what he deserved." She snapped.

"You are okay if we give you a death sentence? You killed a king, Despoina. You should have seen this coming." I said.

She kept quiet. I knew what she did was not wrong. I turned to the kings.

"Do you guys trust us?" Zavian asked. Everyone nodded.

"What are you planning?" I asked him.

"Lucas?" Zavian said evilly.

"Perfect." I Commented.

"Shall we give this to Lucas?" Zavian asked. Despoina snapped her head to Zavian. Her eyes looked shocked and furious.

There were daggers shot at Zavian as soon He said that. Lucas had a smirk. This is interesting.

"Sure." All agreed.

"No!!" Despoina snapped as the emotionless mask skipped her face. She was furious.

"What?" Ryder asked annoyed.

"Not him." She said as She scowled at Lucas who smirked evilly at her.

Why the fuck do I feel like Lucas, the stone, did something?

"Lucas?" I turned to him. His smirked slipped off and stone face returned.

"I will deal with her." He answered.

"You sure that you won't hurt her? I don't want innocent blood on my guards." I warned.

"I won't lay a finger on her without her permission." He bowed. I nodded as I bro hugged him.

He was my most trusted guard. I trust him.

"Anyway thank you Aiden, for the Invitation." Ryder said as he made his way to me.

"What invitation?" I asked confused.

"You didn't know?" Ryder asked.

"What is it?" I questioned again.

"From your wife. She Invited all the kings over your house. I am heading to your home right now." He informed.

I felt my blood boil. She invited them and not me?

Why would you need a invitation for your own house, idiot?

My inner self kicked in. I ignored it.

"I will see you later." I growled as I made my way to home. I reached home soon.

"Papa!!" I heard a small voice shout as I was attacked by two small hands. A wide smile replaced my anger as soon my eyes landed on my two years old princess, Asterin. She giggled as I lifted her up in air.

"How is my princess doing?" I asked. She giggled. Her black hair long. Blue eyes shining.

"My mom making lots and lots of food!!" She exclaimed.

"Where is she?" I asked. She pointed the kitchen.

"Go and play." I smiled and made my way to kitchen. My beauty Queen stood there. Dancing as she cook. I quietly went behind her. She startled as My hands snaked around her waist.

"What is it, Mrs. King?" I asked as I placed a small kiss at her neck. She shuddered but kept quiet. I suck the flesh there slowly.

"Ignoring me?" I asked huskily. She bit her lower lip trying to stop herself. I smirked.

"You can not ignore this too." I said as I pressed my hard cock against her sweet ass. She arched her back but not letting a sound. I devoured her neck as if it was the sweetest things. Well, it is for me.

"Aiden. We can't." She moaned.

"Yes baby, we can." I groaned as I turned her in a swift and attacked her lips. God! Wasn't I furious? When did I get so soft?

"They all are going to arrive soon." She whispered. I didn't stop. I want her now. Like RIGHT NOW! She has been ignoring me and that is not acceptable.

"Pussy whipped Aiden." Priscilla pushed as soon she heard that idiot. Ryder stood there smirking at us.

"I am going to kill you." I growled.

"Everyone has arrived." Iris entered the kitchen.

"Let's go." My wife said as she took the dish she made and walked out.

I glared at Ryder who was grinning like a fool at me. I kicked his ass as I walked out.

Everyone settled down. Priscilla sat beside me. Asterin at her side. Iris's three children sat along with Asterin. Ryder opposite to me whom I was killing with glares.

We all started eating. My eyes moved to Priscilla who was looking nervous.

"Holy, This is amazing." Ryder exclaimed as he digged into the food.

"Aiden, Adopt me or give Priscilla to me. I will always be happy." Ryder grinned. I growled at him.

"Ryder, Make sure you don't get killed today itself." Zavian snapped.

"Fuck!! I feel like I am in heaven. Well, I am in Hell by the way." Ryder joked.

"Hey! Don't you curse in front of five children." Iris snapped. Ryder frowned.

"Are you weak in maths? They are four." Ryder said. Iris eyes widen as Priscilla blushed.

"Well, She is right. They are five." She mumbled softly.

"Priscilla?" I called her. She looked up as she nodded. Her hand on her stomach. My heart felt over filled with joy. I pulled her into me as my eyes watered.

"Five weeks." She whispered.

I showered her face with kisses. Jesus, I am the happiest man ever in hell.

"Congratulations." The crowd chorused.

"Thank you, babygirl." I whispered.

"For what?" She asked sweetly.

"For being mine."

**************************************

Hey guys!!!
Yup! This is the last chapter. First I made this a epilogue but I couldn't stop myself from turning this into a chapter. What do you think of Desponia and Lucas. Do you think I should make another story? Comment.

Please guys

Vote and Comment!!

Epilogue will be up soon!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

779K 18.3K 17
"How dare you!!" His stare and cold voice made me step back with fear scared of what he will do "You clumsy woman!! Keep those disgusting hands of yo...
1.5M 30K 20
𝗕𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗶𝗿𝗲 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗳𝗲 =========================== He walked in and locked the door. "The only time you talk in this whole fuc...
151K 4.4K 42
She knew his identity. He didn't know hers. She just wanted to have him around. He didn't. She knew they could not be together. He didn't. She didn't...
168K 2.1K 37
College break takes a turn when Aria Lanes get abducted and hold captive by a man she later finds charming then soon desires. Her abductor was paid t...