Riddle Me This;[Fred Weasley]

By icecoldsoymilk_

In her 5th year at Hogwarts, Slytherin best friend of the Weasley twins Clara Bennet finds herself having fee... More

Going Home
It's going to be an interesting year
Nobody lies with firewhiskey
Little bird
Bloody Hell
When Freddie met Clara
When Clara met Freddie
Backfired
Family Ties
Bloody Dragons
Jealous?
Bedknobs and Broomsticks
Deal with it in the morning
Adaline
If you can dream it, you can do it
uh oh
Twin Telepathy
Adaline Alcott
what did he just say?
Amortentia
Oh ophelia
A match made in the astral plane
Awkward...
Crossed wires
Friends no more
Flying the nest?
Mine?
The Yuleball
Mandrakes aren't the only things that scream in a greenhouse
Play nice

A lot of making up to do

355 14 23
By icecoldsoymilk_

Let me know your thoughts so far!! Also please be sure to vote if you're enjoying!!

I may have shed a tear writing this one lol 

Enjoy xxxxx

Fred's POV

(from the argument-)

Shit.

Shouldn't have said that.

"FUCK YOU FRED WEASLEY" she shouted at me as she got up and stormed off.

"Oh and by the way, I said no. Because I wanted to go with you"

My heart shattered as she said that. I could see in her eyes how hurt she was.

Shit.

I've never seen her so upset and to think I'm the one that did this to her?

I felt a lump in my own throat.

I stood up to follow her, to go after her and tell her how sorry I was; how I didn't mean any of it and that I was just jealous.

A jealous idiot.

Everyone in the great hall was staring at me. I saw Ophelia and Jade out the corner of my eye, chase after her and I went to join them-

But I felt someone tug at my wrist, it was Hermione, she looked at me dead in the eyes "trust me, after that little display, she isn't going to want to see you right now" she said sternly

She was probably right.

I sat back down and looked at George.

He folded his arms and scowled at me. He looked an awful lot like mum when he was cross I thought.

"Well that was ridiculous even for you Freddie"

He looked to me for a response, but I didn't have one.

"how are you that immature? I mean I know I'm the older twin but come on. Do you even realise what you said?"

Again I couldn't answer him.

"Fred, you've basically just called her a slag AND you told her you'd practically never go to the ball with her!"

"I never said that!" I exclaimed

"yes YOU did" George scolded,

"you kind of did" Harry muttered,

Hermione huffed, "you said that you two would CLEARLY never go together"

"I-I didn't mean it like that" I stuttered, feeling totally ashamed.

"well no offence Fred, but how else could you mean it?" Ron asked

"I meant it... like she would never go with me" I said lowly.

There was a small, awkward silence- broken by Ginny (of course)

The little git just started laughing, "of course she'd go with you, you lunatic. She fancies you!"

My jaw dropped.

"how would you know?" I asked in disbelief

"how do you not know" she laughed "we've all noticed it for months!"

I looked to Ron, Hermione and Harry who were all nodding

"bloody hell Fred and I thought I was the thick one" Ron said

"and NONE of you were planning on telling me?" I asked, irritated

"it's dreadfully obvious Fred, we didn't think we had to. Especially not when you feel exactly the same!" Hermione said, exasperated.

"h-how did you know? George did you open your mouth and tell all of them?!" I looked at George furiously

He shrugged his shoulders

"George didn't have to tell us you bimbo!" shouted Ginny "question is now of course, how are you going to fix this?"

"I'll just have to tell her everything..." I said, getting to my feet

"...and apologise, obviously" I added, cringing at what I said before.

So with that, I ran out of the great hall and started running through the halls but the trouble was, I had no idea where she'd be.

My first instinct was her dorm, I thought of her sitting alone on her bed in floods of tears cursing how she never wanted to see me again and it felt like I had just been punched in the stomach. I took the tunnel that lead to the Slytherin girls staircase, made my way up and banged on her door.

My heart was pounding as I stood waiting for an answer- but nothing.

"Alohomora" I shouted, pointing my wand at the door. I burst in, but the room was silent and empty.

Flashes of my dream of Clara and I flew through my mind. How we became one in this very room and she told me she was mine.

Before I knew it, I was back out the door, through the common room and back into the halls-

where next?

I thought about the big bay window on the fourth floor, with a little window seat attached to it and that sometimes when she was sad she'd sit there and speak to her mum.

I practically skidded down the corridor towards it, but she wasn't there.

I remember the first time I found her sitting here, it was before Christmas break a couple years back. She had told her dad she didn't want to visit his family in New York again because she wanted to be able to see her mums grave on Christmas day so that she wasn't on her own.

That was the first time I offered her to stay at the burrow. She beamed with excitement when I asked and she threw her little arms round me and rested her head on my chest, thanking me non-stop for about ten minutes.

Then when I did take her home, she smiled like that the entire time. Mum and dad loved her, as did Bill who was home that year and I fell in love with her even more.

And on Christmas day, George and I went with her to her mums grave. We each put flowers down and Clara placed a card and a candle for her.

She told her mum about what a great time she was having at the burrow, how much she and our mum would've gotten on and then she introduced me and George.

I think she thought we couldn't quite hear her, but we did. She said "this is the famous Fred and George by the way mum, they're the ones that have been keeping me sane, in fact sometimes they're the only reason I stop myself from joining you. You'd love them mum, you really would! I love them a lot"

A single tear rolled down my cheek.

She really did have the strongest, most beautiful soul.

WHERE WAS SHE?! I internally screamed.

If only there was some miraculous way. I could just see where she wa-

The map.

The fucking map!

I took off as fast as my feet could carry me back to the Gryffindor common room and up the stairs to Harry's dorm. He was about as predictable as you'd expect so I reached under his pillow and found the map.

"I solemnly swear I am up to no good", I tapped my wand on the paper.

I scanned rapidly for her name, I saw Jade and Ophelia walking back into the Slytherin common room- but no Clara.

I looked over the courtyard, down passed Hagrids and then... Bingo! She was down by the lake.

"mischief managed"

I put the map back and once again started sprinting through the halls, people were everywhere- hustling and bustling about in anticipation for the ball.

I reached the courtyard and ran right into Neville, I went to just keep running past him but he stopped me

"Fred!" he heaved, putting his hand on my shoulder, he seemed like he'd been running.

"I don't have time Neville" I tried to brush him off,

"Its Clara! She's leaving!" he exclaimed

"she's what? As in right now?!" I asked frantically

"No but she's about to write to her dad about moving to America!"

"America?" I repeated

"yes! But she doesn't want to, not really" he said

"what do you mean?"

"well I asked her if she wanted to leave b-because of you and what happened this morning" he stuttered "and... she said yes, but she said that is was more complicated than that" he explained

"sooo....?" I asked, not sure what he was getting at

"well even I know that when a girl tells you 'it's complicated' when it comes to a boy, it means she fancies them!" he shrieked.

I didn't know what to say.

"a-and... you like her too right?" he asked

"Of course I bloody do" I gasped

"well what are you standing here talking to me for? Go get her!" he smiled

I smiled back at him, turned on my heels and continued sprinting down to the lake. She must be frozen I thought, there was snow everywhere and the wind was getting up, plus it was almost sunset.

Then I saw her.

Crouched down in the snow in her robes, staring out at the lake. Her hair was all down her back, moving slightly in the wind, I could see her clutching at her scarf to stop it from doing the same.

I slowed down and walked towards her with caution, what do I lead with? "I'm sorry, I love you" or "I love you, I'm sorry"

My mouth was dry and my kneels felt weak-

"Clara"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Dandelions By NMalfoy

General Fiction

13.9K 373 57
Maya Bagnold is determined not to fall for her best friend, George Weasley. Who is she kidding? She has been madly in love with the ginger for years...
1.6K 74 18
In which, Victoria begins her sixth year at Hogwarts. Mixed with the impending danger of Lord Voldemort's plan to take over the wizarding world, her...
63.4K 1.5K 14
You come back to Hogwarts for your 6th year, but everyone is acting weird especially the Weasley twins. This year was not like the others, that's for...
578 7 13
TW: VIOLENCE, ALCOHOL, DRVG$, SELF HARM, and MENTIONS OF BLOOD AND MATURE CONTENT! Y/N Potter is a 5th year Slytherin at Hogwarts, who is Harry Potte...