Only For Him {COLLINS #2} ๐Ÿ”žโœ“

By RehaJacob

"I hope you do realize that I am old enough to be your father." ~ Aoran Collins, a business tycoon, lost his... More

Only For Him [Collins #2]
Dedication
I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX

XXVII

6.1K 246 21
By RehaJacob

It was hard to consider that sugar daddy was right in front of me, inches away, at my place, breathing in my essence. I was floating high in the enthusiasm of being so close to him, so close that I could feel his soft lips on my nape, doing it's persecute. My legs were becoming jellies now. I didn't know red ones or blue ones.

The feeling was ineffable. It felt fresh as well as like a déjà vu. I felt whole all of a sudden as if the purpose of my life was to fall in his arms as if I was here only for him. We pulled away suddenly when we heard the murmur coming from Rose's room.

"Is there someone else too?" He asked, in breathless anticipation, looking toward her room.

"Shush! My roommate." I pulled him by his lapel and dragged him inside my room.

Locking the door behind, I showed him my best smile. His eyes roamed around the room. I looked at him as they went from the messy bed to the messy floor where my clothes laid free from care. My smile left my face and I ran to pick up my clothes. I put them away and faced him apologetically.

"Ah...sorry for all the mess. I was-"

"It's fine." He said standing at one corner of the room, looking so handsome and oblivious as well.

"Umm, so, are we sugar dating now?" I asked. I just couldn't absorb the fact he asked me to be his sugar babe. He focused his attention at me and kept staring me for long which made my cheeks so hot suddenly. When he didn't say anything, I reached for him swiftly and kissed his endearing lips, scared that he might vanish.

He stood still as I devoured his mouth. I wanted him to respond to my kisses, strongly and urgently like he was doing before but to my surprise, he just stood still. I tried to push my tongue in his mouth when he pulled me away by my hair. I was shocked as well as embarrassed at what he just did and my futile attempts.

So, didn't he want to kiss me now? Or did he realise that he didn't want me? Did it mean he didn't mean the sugar babe thing? I looked at him staring into my eyes. His appealing hazel eyes were a lot different. I could spot the fiery lust swimming in them and I could burn in that heat all night. His face told me how bad he needed me and I was partly proud of myself.

His eyes roamed all over my face sexily for a while. He tore away his gaze shortly only to softly drag me toward the padded chair at his right. He swiftly sat on the chair and pushed me down on my knees. My eyes landed on his bulged member straining against his pants. He unbuttoned his suit jacket and pulled me closer by the hair.

I looked up at him gulping down the sudden nerviness which has bordered me. As soon as his breath hit my face a sharp tremor ran down my spine. I was damn sure that I was by now drenched underneath the layer of fabrics that covered my nether region.

"C'mon, Ms Abraham, you had said so much that evening. It's time you start practising what you preached." He said in his sexy thick voice which made me shudder in my place. I couldn't just believe that my snappish and irascible boss was sitting in front of me full of need and wanted me to use my mouth and show him heaven.

I nodded my head fervently with a smile on my lips and reached for his pants. I undid his belt with utmost mastery but I was still anxious about blowing him. Neither I liked the idea of licking someone's genitals nor I allowed it ever and which was why I lacked experience in that department.

I excitedly unzipped his pant all the while staring into his hazel eyes which looked brown now. His eyes didn't leave mine and somewhere that deadly eye contact was setting me into a panic zone.

"Can you be a little fast? I have to leave soon." He spat making me jerk upright and work my way faster.

My being filled up with greed as soon as I lowered his briefs and freed his needy erection. I held him before it could hit my face, admiring its appearance. God! How much I had missed it. I grinned as I saw him stifle a moan when I massaged his entire length. He looked at me and his hand pulled my head on his lap. It was my cue and I brought my tongue out before slowly licking his wide crest. His eyes closed for a few seconds as he enjoyed my sopping licks.

"You like it, sugar daddy?" I asked.

He opened his eyes to look at me and the desire swimming in them was quite evident, showed me just how much he needed this.

"Take it in. All of it." He said. I did what he asked me for and in return, I earned one needy moan from his side which made me soak my shorts more. I struggled to accommodate him in my mouth, this time not wanting to hurt him. But, he was so impatient that he pushed all of it in my mouth making me choke on my breath. Without giving me time to arrange myself, he held my hair into a ponytail and started moving my head as he wanted.

The repeated ramming of his cock at the end of my throat became too difficult for me after a while. I could not hold up gagging anymore. I tried to pull away and breathe in for a while but he was too engrossed in using my mouth as he pleased to even notice. I reached for his hand to stop him. He stopped when I tried to free my hair from his hold.

I removed my mouth from his thick length and a coughing fit hit me right after.

"Are you okay?" I felt his hand on my back.

"Yeah!" I answered, coughing and trying to breathe in. He pulled me up and made me sit on his lap before he rubbed my back with his big hands. I inhaled like an oxygen-deprived person and looked at him. Concern was visible all over his face. He patted my back once and said, "I should leave now."

"No!" My word came out to be very strong. I didn't want him to leave after being this close to me. I felt the need to be held by him and loved by him, deeply. I wanted him wholly not just physically.

"Stay, please!" I reached for his hand and to engage him for a while I put his hand on my mound and looked him in eyes. "Please!"

He looked at me for long before discarding my shorts and leaving me naked at the bottom. His greedy eyes trailed down my mound and I knew he was tempted. He looked into my eyes before pulling me into a famished kiss. I shifted closer to him where I could feel the rigidity of his need. He stood up swiftly and picked me up. Pushing me on the bed he kneeled down before me.

I looked at him feeling all vulnerable in front of him. All I just wanted was for him to come right on top of me and stare into my eyes while he ripped my coochie again with that handsome length of his. I didn't like this awkwardness filling in the spaces between us. He pulled my legs wide apart and stared at my coochie. His stare kind of made me uncomfortable and I really wished him to just do it already.

He reached my coochie and slowly separated my folds. He kept staring me there and I cursed inwardly when I felt wetness drip off my slit.

"Sugar daddy, take me please!"

He moved away from me and I saw a hint of hesitation in his actions. Fuck! No! No! It was the last thing I wanted right now. I really wanted to get off now. How could he even think of not doing it with me now when he was the one who started all of it? I knew all of it. It again felt like déjà vu when he said, "I don't have a condom." Why did I feel like I knew what he was going to say! Why?

"I'm on pills," I replied. He didn't look convinced. Was he having any doubts about me?

"I'm clean. You know that. Nothing happened to you after last time." I said reaching for his hand.

He raked his finger through his dense hair and sighed. "What about the month that followed?"

"He used condom." I said instantly, wanting him to still consider the fact that we were still safe. He still looked much in contemplation. I would have definitely killed him for warming me up if he decided not to do anything now. If he wanted something to happen between us tonight, he should have come prepared.

"Look at me." I said reaching for his hand. He looked toward me and then he never blinked, staring into my eyes. I felt a deep connection with him whose existence was still oblivious. I wanted to have him in my arms forever.

I was all worn out with that length after the third round but my sugar daddy was inexorable. Each hit of his strong head on my belly made me too weak. The pleasure was overwhelming. He had exhausted me thoroughly.

"I – I can't." I exhaled profoundly.

"Stick to your words, Ms Abraham." He was breathless, as he pounded into me with that feral pace as if he had got a coochie after a long period of deprivation. I was embarrassed of myself for bragging so much in my drunken state that evening and now I couldn't even keep up with that stamina. I felt another push which sent me over the edge and I climaxed again, losing my count.

I laid there as he still pounded my coochie, impressed by his incredible stamina. For a man, who had a daughter of my age, he was way too perfect and unbelievable. Looks and stamina both were hard to find in one guy and I was happy that of all the people in the world, sugar daddy chose me to be his sugar babe.

I heard him moan and he pulled out quickly. I turned my head to look at me and saw his stroking his length as thick ropes of his semen covered my entire butt. He laid on his back as soon as he was finished and then he zipped up his pant and fastened it.

I pulled my shirt down enough to cover my coochie and rolled up to him. I placed a small peck on his temple as he looked at the ceiling, catching his breath. I was on cloud nine thinking about how intimate our act was. I loved him so much more after this night. My feelings for him were getting stronger than before. My attraction was getting stronger. I wanted to know him intimately and thoroughly.

I felt a crack in my heart when he immediately pulled away from me and sat up at the farthest edge of the bed. Fuck! Was he regretting it? Even the thought itself made me uneasy and was breaking my heart. I sat up and went closer to him and hugged him from behind. He pushed me away slightly which made me pull away and suddenly the fear of losing him started making a home inside me.

"Sugar daddy!"

"Ms Abraham, I would really appreciate it if you don't involve my daughter in our matter in future too." He said. I didn't like the way he was addressing me after what we just had. Ms Abraham, seriously?

"I wouldn't do that. I am not fond of her anymore. I just...I would like it better if you address me by my name."

He reached for his suit jacket. How badly I wanted to rip that shirt off him but he didn't like to be undressed while sex. Neither he allowed me to undress nor did he do it himself. There was a long pause after which he turned to me.

"What's your name?" He asked.

My jaw dropped at the question. Was he asking me for my name? Didn't he know? I had worked for him, under his guidance for months already. I had even suggested him to use my name. Was I so insignificant? I was sincerely hurt and angered at his question.

"Harley Quinn!" I sneered.

He sighed and shook his head.

"How old are you, Ms Abraham?" He looked bothered and I knew what exactly was bothering him. He shouldn't have. Age was just a fucking number. Nothing more than that!

"Old enough to remember names and not to ask lame questions. I am sure you're not." I reached for my panty and put it on as fast as I could. He just kept staring at me with stern jaw and put on his suit jacket before walking out of my room.

***To Be Continued***

Don't forget to vote and comment. It is the source of my motivation to write.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8K 53 39
"I don't know what kind of girl you think I am Greg" I mumbled. I was not the kind of girl who slept with guys on a whim. I wanted him, but not enoug...
Reunited By ryuibfr

General Fiction

313K 11.7K 29
She had always felt like an out cast, she knew her family hated her but she didn't understand why. maybe it was because they never truly wanted her...
94 5 10
Stucked in his dead daughter's memories. The father is trying to escape the weird dreams. The loop of time in dream is not ending but how it first st...
538K 22.2K 81
[18+ audience] "Be mine." "F-for how long ?" I stuttered asking him bluntly. "Forever!" He mumbled and pecked my forehead sending me to cloud nine...