LAW ¹ | BELLAMY BLAKE (EDITIN...

By leebaxt0n

"I think hell is something you carry around with you, not somewhere you go." Season One : Editing Season Tw... More

PREVIEW
SEASON ONE
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
TWENTY SEVEN
TWENTY EIGHT
TWENTY NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY ONE
THIRTY TWO
THIRTY THREE
THIRTY FOUR
THIRTY FIVE
THIRTY SIX
THIRTY SEVEN
THIRTY EIGHT
THIRTY NINE
FORTY
FORTY ONE
FORTY TWO
FORTY THREE
FORTY FOUR
FORTY FIVE
FORTY SIX
FORTY SEVEN
FORTY EIGHT
SEASON TWO
FORTY NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY ONE
FIFTY THREE
FIFTY FOUR
FIFTY FIVE
FIFTY SIX
FIFTY SEVEN
FIFTY EIGHT
FIFTY NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY ONE
SIXTY TWO
SIXTY THREE
SIXTY FOUR
SIXTY FIVE
SIXTY SIX
SIXTY SEVEN
SIXTY EIGHT
SIXTY NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY ONE
SEVENTY TWO
SEASON THREE
SEVENTY THREE
SEVENTY FOUR
SEVENTY FIVE
SEVENTY SIX
SEVENTY SEVEN
SEVENTY EIGHT
SEVENTY NINE
EIGHTY
EIGHTY ONE
EIGHTY TWO
EIGHTY THREE
EIGHTY FOUR
EIGHTY FIVE
EIGHTY SIX
EIGHTY SEVEN
EIGHTY EIGHT
EIGHTY NINE
NINTY
NINTY ONE
NINTY TWO
NINTY THREE
NINTY FOUR
NINTY FIVE
NINTY SIX
NINETY SEVEN

FIFTY TWO

3.5K 101 14
By leebaxt0n

GREAT EXPECTATIONS

"I don't get why you didn't just trust me." Lawrence snapped at Clarke, President Wallace had escorted the girl back to the dorm, making Lawrence curious as to why. It turned out that Clarke didn't trust Lawrence when she said the wound was an bullet wound and not a arrow wound like the mountain men were claiming. She knew what she saw, unfortunately Clarke didn't trust Lawrence's viewpoint, just what the girl wanted to find out on her 18th birthday.

"I just needed to see for myself." Clarke said back calmly. Her eyes flickered over the girl, who had a clenched jaw and narrows eyes.

Don't get too mad. You need her to trust you. To work along side you rather than against you, Bellamy hushes.

Bellamy's voice came from behind her, which caused the blonde to jump, but his large hands gripped her biceps to steady her. Lawrence closed her eyes and relaxed at his touch.

Happy Birthday, Baby, he whispers.

Thank you.

"I just wished you trusted me." Lawrence paused. "What did you see?"

"I looked like an arrow wound." Clarke said defeatedly.

Lawrence furrowed her brows, she saw a bullet wound, or was she only seeing what she wanted to see? She turned to face Bellamy, who refused to look down at her, which only confused her more, she knew that he saw the wound too, he should have known what it was.

"Well, maybe because it is an arrow wound." Jasper came from behind the girl, Lawrence jumped as the boy placed a hand on her shoulder, allowing her to know that he was there. When she turned around and was only met with Jasper, making her chew the inside of her lip as she tried not to cry at the fact that Bellamy had disappeared again.

"Or that's what they want us to think." Clarke continued, her eyes flickering between Lawrence, Jasper and Miller. Jasper just rolled his eyes. "What? They could have doctored it." Clarke continued.

What did you think Law? He asks.

You're back!

Bellamy was now stood in front of the girl, he brought his hand up to tuck a piece of hair out of her face. The girl smiled, nuzzling into his palm, but there was no warmth like usual.

"It did look like a bullet wound." Lawrence added with a firm nod.

"Clarke, you sound like a crazy person." Jasper muttered without even thinking twice. "Why do you want to screw this up for us?" Jasper questioned.

"I don't know what this is." Clarke's voice cracked as she looked up to Jasper.

"For now, this is safety. This is a place to sleep. Some where we can get food and get clean." Lawrence stepped in, before either of the boys had a chance to. "This is shelter and warmth."

The girl didn't exactly trust the people in Mount Weather but at least they weren't getting murdered by the grounders. At least here, she could keep them safe and make sure they were fed and for the first time in a long time they had comfortable beds. For now, this was safety until she figured a way to get out and find the people from The Ark.

"And my personal favourite," Jasper cut in. "not getting speared by grounders. How long do you think they'll let us stay here if you keep this up?"

Clarke step forward and tilted her head slightly. "Did someone threaten you?"

"No. No. It's common sense." Jasper shook his head at the blonde girl. "Look, we're guests here, not prisoners. What would you do with a guest who kept calling you a liar and generally acted like an ungrateful ass?"

"Kick the ungrateful ass out." Miller said from his spot on the bed as he picked up the book from the beside table. He had asked Maya if they had a copy of 'Great Expectations' since it was Lawrence's birthday coming up soon and Maya got it to him yesterday.

When he heard Lawrence crying to herself late last night, he climbed down from the top bunk and held her whilst reading 'Great Expectations' by Charles Dickens, he told her that it was meant to be her birthday present but he wanted to cheer her up. It was a book that Miller's father had strongly recommended to the boy and suggested to get it for Lawrence birthday. So when Lawrence turned thirteen he traded in a old jacket that his father had gotten him to get the girl the book and now it all felt kinda full circle knowing that they could read it with one another again now.

"Right now, the biggest threat to us is you." Clarke seemed taken back by Jasper's harsh words as he walked off.

"Look, Clarke. I know you're scared. I know what you're going through-" Lawrence began, she reached forward to place her hand on the girls shoulder comfortingly. She and Clarke may not have always seen eye to eye but they needed to trust one another, now more than ever.

"No. No you don't. I lost Finn." Clarke snapped cutting the girl off. "Who did you loose?"

"Clarke." Miller shouted angrily at the girl, as he threw the book down on the bed and stood up, ready to defend Lawrence.

Lawrence angrily scoffed, "I fucking lost Bellamy."

Her eyes then flickered to Bellamy, who was stood beside Jasper shaking his head. She closed her eyes and shook her head, she knew that he wasn't real. He wasn't actually there. But even after closing her eyes and shaking her head, he was still stood there with a soft smile. He walked over to Lawrence and wrapped his arms around her small waist, pulling her deep into his chest.

You didn't loose me, he whispers.

You're right. Bellamy's here with me.

"Miller?" Miller hummed in response. "Will you continue reading to me?" She questioned softly as she sat down on the bottom bunk that she had claimed. Miller nodded, sitting back down on the bed and began reading to the girl. He allowed her to lay between his legs, her head resting on his chest as he flicked through the pages of the book to read to her.

Lawrence closed her eyes as she listened to Miller's soothing voice read to her. If she kept her eyes closed for long enough, she could hear Bellamy's voice.

"'I'll tell you,' said she, in the same hurried passionate whisper, 'what real love is. It is blind devotion, unquestioning self-humiliation, utter submission, trust and belief against yourself and against the whole world, giving up your whole heart and soul to the smiter- as I did!'" Miller read and she hated herself a little because she so desperately just wanted Miller to be Bellamy.

Lawrence couldn't help but think about Bellamy, about how that boy basically had her wrapped around his little finger. She would do anything for him, without a second thought or a flicker of doubt. She missed him badly and when she saw him again she would tell him exactly how she felt.

You won't see him again, he's dead.

No.

No he's not.

He can't be.

But he is.

~

Who do you thinks gonna win?

Lawrence looked up to Bellamy with an innocent smile, causing dimples. A few of the delinquents were gathered around Miller and Jones as they arm wrestled. Since this morning's conversation with Clarke she had tried to distract herself from whatever problems Clarke had and tried to relax for the first time since been on the ground.

Miller for sure, Bellamy says.

I agree.

I hate that we can't spend my birthday together.

But we are? Bellamy questions.

Yeah, I guess.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that I miss you.

"You saw me less than an hour ago, Wren." Monty chuckled, patted the girls arm as she rested her head on his shoulder. Lawrence's heart skipped a beat, she thought he was Bellamy. That she was resting her head on Bellamy's shoulder. She felt her throat tighten and her hands become clammy.

"Oh, sorry." She spoke softly. "I-" Lawrence was cut off by Miller cheering because he won the arm wrestle.

I told you, Bellamy chuckles.

Of course he won.

Miller pointed towards Lawrence and the pair did a small victory dance. Lawrence giggled and shook her head at how stupid they must have looked to the other delinquents, but in that carefree moment, she didn't care.

"I won, Daisy Wick, I won." Miller grabbed the girls hand and span her around, his hand gripped her waist and pulled her in to his chest. He danced her around the room with a grin. Back on the ark, Miller used to teach Lawrence how to dance, claiming that one day when he could take her to a dance, that she'd need to know. Unfortunately, Kyle constantly reminded them that Wren wouldn't be able to go to a dance or she'd be floated. So, from then on the dancing was just a dream the pair had.

You look happy, Bellamy whispers.

I'd be happy with you, Bell.

Please come back to me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.3K 184 6
In which three grounders accidentally turn on their people. ( started: july 30, 2020) (rewriting) (season 1 - 3) ...
4.2K 317 25
you slowly realise you weren't meant to save the world. you were meant to destroy it. the 100 ( season 1 - tba ) fem!oc 𝒙 be...
504K 17.1K 70
-.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。. 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝟏𝟎𝟎 | 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘴𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘨𝘰𝘭𝘥 , ...
4.6K 136 24
This is a continuation from "Promise me." The 100 Season 2! Disclaimer: I do not own the 100 or any of the characters except Malin, Alec and Jones. W...