Rising Moon (MxM) Book 1

By Nikachu22

***LGBTQ+ 18+*** ----COMPLETE---- (Marked ongoing due to extras, but the main story is complete.) This is BOO... More

Authors Note***
Characters
✧✧✧
Chapter 1. Time's Up
Chapter 2. Gangs
Chapter 3. With Only Touch
Chapter 5. The Gauntlet
Chapter 6. Fated Games
Chapter 7. Enchanted Kisha
Chapter 8. Crescent's First Job
Chapter 9. He's moved... We move...
Chapter 10. Perverted Kisha?
Chapter 11. Mysterious Forces
Chapter 12. Satisfied?
Chapter 13. Contradictions Confliction
Chapter 14. Mission, Trucks, Failure
Chapter 15. No Old Tales
Chapter 16. Stupidity vs Courage
Chapter 17. Magnetic Attraction
Chapter 18. Hilla Cure
Chapter 19. BBQ Drama?
Chapter 20. Diamond in the Flesh
Chapter 21. Fundraising
Chapter 22. Big Bad Wolf (P1)
Chapter 22. Big Bad Wolf (P2)
Chapter 23. Sacrifice
Chapter 24. Ralp The Nuisance
Chapter 25. Times Ticking
Chapter 26. I Found You P1
Chapter 26. I Found You P2
Chapter 27. It's A Celebration, Right?
Chapter 28. Nirvana
Chapter 29. Fever P1
Chapter 29. Fever P2
Chapter 30. Two Birds, One Stone
Chapter 31. Three Steps Back
Chapter 32. Run Ahni
Chapter 33. You're Safe Now
Chapter 34. The Beginning to The End
Chapter 35. Inevitable
Chapter 36. Innocent Thief
Chapter 37. You
Chapter 38. Instinct To Sacrifice
Chapter 39. Ashes... Ashes...
Chapter 40. Hero
Author's Note
Extra 1. Life Got Away

Chapter 4. Payback, Slut

441 88 33
By Nikachu22

Soon after the event in the lunchroom, the bell to move on had rung. The halls filled with students; over-packed and rushing.

Doors swung open at various times as occupants traded items into their lockers. It was almost time to wind down because classes were going to end soon. Just two left. A long and drawn-out sigh made its way through the noisy halls. Saikai walked with not much enthusiasm to his next class.

Saikai placed his hand on his belly. He rubbed in circles, ruffling the tucked shirt and pulling it loose. Not minding his appearance. Relaxing in the dorm room was more ideal than going to science. Saikai released a yawn for the food at lunchtime, hit the spot and he was now catching a bit of sleepiness. Beside him, walking ever so closely, Kisha.

Many of the young men seemed to have noticed their presence, often dodging them so the two could have a clear path. Those in and out of gangs seemed to have respected them. Saikai scanned the halls for any familiar faces to find that his gaze attracted some awkward hello's.

Looks like the others were going to be intimidated. His expression remained softened as it rarely became angered, and his attitude toward people was pretty chill. He had to guess the reason so many avoided him; the presence Kisha gave off. If only he could smile once in a while.

For protection, Kisha never left Saikai's side; there are goons in Asho's gang who would often make violent advances towards them. Some ended up deadly. Saikai could handle his own when fighting goons, but he couldn't risk losing or becoming injured.

Not seeing anything interesting, he returned his hands to a crossed position at his chest and his eyes ventured towards Kisha. The taller male looked to be in thought, just focusing on keeping pace with Saikai. The deadpan expression didn't hide Kisha's bouncing eyes and small eyebrow flicks. They were sudden, often requiring a studying eye to catch but Saikai knew Kisha's mind was on whatever happened earlier. It was serious because it wasn't like Kisha at all and anything he felt Saikai was sure Kisha wasn't going to share it. It'll be left with Saikai trying to decipher the events. The encounter with Crescent went unexpected and now Kisha was disrupted. Looking around the side of his head for a little bit, he decided to joke with Kisha instead.

"You and that juvie sure have some weird energy. I can't believe that ass-hat dared to stand up to you. He was shaking but golly gee, he almost drenched you in apple juice and if I wasn't reading too much into it I'd say he was going to punch you. Yet you... did nothing."

Listening to Saikai's joking tone and clear low blows to his pride, Kisha would keep his gaze forward. He ignored Saikai's pettiness. Blinking, placing hands into his pants pockets where his fingers decided to pick at the small lint buried in the corners. It made him uncomfortable having another read his actions out loud. Being noticeable had never been a thing Kisha wanted others to be able to see. He didn't like when people learned about him. 

"I couldn't hurt him," Kisha uttered so that he wouldn't sound weak. He had to admit that was how he felt. He froze up. That was all he could say-- a stupid thing to say, but it was the truth.

"So you're telling me you didn't even try to defend yourself because something inside said no, bad boy Kisha. You're not usually like that. You're quick on your feet and don't mind boosting your ego in front of an audience." Saikai's joking continued, shoulders rising in innocence.

Kisha abruptly looked toward Saikai and glared right into his eyes without a blink. Though he was able to successfully dance around students and keep his stride, Kisha's attention told otherwise. A look of seriousness reflects in his eyes. He wasn't in the mood. Saikai would burst into a short laugh, his head bobbling forward at the sudden reaction. That caught him off guard. He hit the nail on the head. Kisha's stares were a bit too much; he admitted and he was forced to look away like everyone else did. Sometimes he was certain he had seen the devil's eyes when Kisha was serious. 

He had been seeing that face since they were kids.

Over the years it evolved. The harsher life became, the more brightness Kisha lost in his expressions. Now he neither laughed, cried, nor smiled. The only emotions that would show rarely were small eyebrow movements, some lip movements, and a few eye shifts.

A sign of a truly emotionally disengaged being. Cute was a word Saikai could have described him as a child for Kisha was very innocent.

He depended on everyone. His hair was always long, jet black and he was mocked for his kindness. He looked like a girl and people would mistake him for such. That was until that day came. Everything in Kisha's life changed and Saikai knew he too wished he had died.

Drawing his bottom lip up into his mouth and sucking his teeth, Saikai would shrug those not-so-broad shoulders. He looked ahead of himself, in fact, towards the bathroom where he saw a curious figure making its way inside. The halls were now clearing and they were nearing their next class.

This would be the time Kisha and Saikai were going to split, but the class was filled with members of their gang so they were both comfortable in leaving each other's presence.

"Hey, Kisha, I'll see you after the next period. I suddenly have to pee."

Saikai wasted no time in speeding up his stride, not even sure Kisha heard him as he was still talking as he walked away. Pushing past some students in his way, he was certain that the hairstyle was familiar.

Reaching out and grabbing hold of the cold doorknob, he slightly pulled the door open before he slid his frame through and allowed the door to shut behind him.

Inside he scanned around, leaning over to see if any of the stall doors were closed. Seems the only people in here were him and the person he was looking for. Walking up or rather creeping up, Saikai wanted the element of surprise in his favor. He found the middle stall was shut closed; placing his hand on the door; with a push, he was alerted it had been locked.

Smirking, Saikai stepped backward, placing his hands beneath his chest and leaning against the wall adjacent to the stall. He couldn't see inside the cracks but he could hear the small streams of someone emptying their bladder.

Soon after a toilet flush, the sound of fixing clothing and the stall door was pulled open. The young man jumped when he looked up, noticing exactly who was standing before him,

"My god, Mr. Saikai, you wear a red uniform and have red hair, but you're seriously a ninja."

Saikai would smirk again, looking the small-figured male up and down. This wasn't a time to joke.

"I've been looking allllll~ over for you." Saikai's eyes rolled heavily as he chimed. He was in a better mood now.

"After the ceremony, I returned to find that the weasel had slipped from my grasp."

"Don't be like that Mr. Saikai. Time is neither friend nor foe. I am a very busy man." The smaller male tried to sound pleading.

*******Warning Mature Content Beyond this Point*******

Reaching out, Saikai aggressively grabbed the back of the male's head, dipping it to one side as he narrowed his eyes in dislike.

"You think robbing me is busy?" Now sounding a bit irritated, because the money he spent on this prostitute was enough to clear the schedule.

"Not very savvy on customer service, bitch."

Saikai would begin to pull the male's head downward, gripping at the brown locks even harder. It was clear what he had wanted and the male didn't even put up a fight. He followed Saikai's actions, climbing down to his knees.

"Your position is much more beautiful this way. You should try barking." Saikai spat through slightly clenched teeth.

The male looked up at him with curious soft eyes.

"Is that what you wish for?" The smaller male tried to sound as if he was truly sorry.

He was used to being handled aggressively. Being in a place like this, the males here could do some damage. Though Saikai was upset about yesterday, still his actions were not so painful. Raising both hands and placing them at Saikai's waistline, the young male would begin to run his hands up and down his body.

"I'm sorry." The male pleaded on his knees, breath slightly heavier, giving off a more seductive tone. Pressing upward only pulled Saikai's shirt from his pants, bunching the fabric at his chest. The male drew his lip into his mouth.

"I know what you want. I'll calm you."

Raising an eyebrow in response, Saikai released the hair, shoving the male's head to one side as he spoke. He watched as the prostitute cut him an offended glare, but then it quickly subsided. Saikai didn't mind addressing it, more concerned about himself. This useless sex worker didn't deserve the best treatment anyway. Anyone that decides sex is their only talent wouldn't get his respect.

"Are you positive? Because I believe you owe me. You'll be paying back all the money I gave you until I am satisfied. You do understand what I am telling you, right?"

Saikai's long fingers soon traveled to the male's face, caressing his bottom jaw sweetly before his thumb traveled to his mouth. It was warm inside, twining sexually with his tongue. The thoughts sent shivers in a familiar place. This prostitute knew how to turn someone on so for now he'd cut him some slack.

The man on his knees only nodded at Saikai's words. No matter how many times it took, he would be performing services until the money matched. Saikai would pull on the male's jaw, a stream of saliva pouring from the brunette's lips, onto the back of his finger, to the male's jaw, and running down his neck.

"Hot and wet. Just like a pussy when it's stroked." A soft chime of words spilled from Saikai's lips, his eyes intensely focusing on the lips of the prostitute. 

The male would take his tongue, swirling it around Saikai's thumb, clamping his plump lips to trap the finger. This wasn't big enough. It wasn't long enough. He softly sucked on the digit, slurping his running saliva.

"Gib me sometin betah."

"Get it yourself."

Pulling his soaked thumb from the male's mouth after playfully purring a hushed desire. Saikai reached down to clean it gently on the guy's shirt. He wasn't in the mood for too much foreplay.

He had to admit the way the male looked at him turned him on. It was like what he had was the very thing the brunette wanted. Saikai huffed lightly, the thought of entering such a dark moistened hole after nearly 24hrs of being high and dry was pure satisfaction.

The male on his knees took his hands and reached towards Saikai's belt, undoing his pants and allowing them to fall to his ankles.

What he had seen then, tucked halfway beneath the hanging shirt was a bulge. It looked painful.

He let out a small laugh. The fact that he held this notorious gang leader in the palm of his hands was just so cute. Offering Saikai to hold his shirt, the brunette took the very base of it and pushed it up to Saikai's lips.

"Hnn. Hold this for me. It'll get dirty."

He exposed a very slim and slightly defined body. Beneath all that clothing was still a lean-cut piece of meat just on the thinner side. Saikai had creases and dents aligned so neatly against surprisingly clear smooth skin. Even his chest was slightly defined. Kisha had done well in protecting his leader.

Saikai readily bit down on the tip of his shirt, holding himself steady as he leaned against the cold tiled wall. He felt faint, high, and impatient as the pain between his legs only grew. His breathing had already turned to soft, sharp inhales; his eyes lowered and his teeth clenching the shirt.

He wanted to chew it, release the pent-up desire but he held back.

Such sensitivity to sex led Saikai to become obsessed with it. He needed it, just as much as he needed food. Small touches would often stir him and he would even ask Kisha to help him release, but Kisha would never fulfill his needs.

This led Saikai to find the fruit in these fantasies somewhere else.

With his lips slightly pulled downward, and his breath strong, small amounts of drool began to trickle down the corner of Saikai's lips. He was paying too much to the situation to even notice the saliva tapping at his chest. The warm liquid dripping on his nipple, touched by the chill in the air sent shivers down his spine. He wanted to reach up and play with the exposed nipple, having felt it growing harder.

The brunette reached for the rim of the underwear, surprisingly seeing the tip of Saikai's hard-on peeking through. Tugging on them slightly to allow the little beast locked in the cage a chance to spring out; it did just that, popping him right in the face.

He jumped, turning cross-eyed as he looked at the throbbing object sitting on his nose.

"Hello, Mr. Saikai."

He whispered sweetly. His hot breath rubbing, brushing on the exposed erection made Saikai inhale quickly. It felt too good that he flinched, scrunching his face.

Precum was already dripping at an alarming rate, having oozed out and fallen on the brunette's forehead; a nice milky line began to trace down his eye, his cheek, and to the corner of his lips.

Sticking out his tongue, he licked the trail to a halt and as he did so, his tongue traveled to Saikai's shaft. Warm, rough, he caressed it with his tongue until the tip sat at the opening of his mouth.

Slightly opening, tongue sticking out to hold it in place the brunette wasted no time to plunge it deep. Hitting that little spot in the back of his throat. His moan muffled.

Saikai nearly doubled over, releasing a soft pleasurable sigh. The anticipation was too much and the rush of tingling was too strong. His muscles in his waist contracted.

The brunette only laughed, starting to move his head back slowly slurping the excessive liquid. The taste was always sharp. Slightly salty from all the activity during the day; nonetheless, he enjoyed it.

He started with slow strokes, making sure to moisten every inch he could fit into his mouth. As Saikai responded to the desire, he increased his speed. The build-up of liquid began to spew from the corners of his mouth and drip onto his school uniform.

Saikai was already at his limit nearly thirty seconds in. He couldn't hold it. His thoughts were racing; his body had had enough. Reaching his hand out he grabbed the brunette's head, thrusting the male's mouth deeper. To the hilt.

A strong inhale, followed by a deep whine reverberated through the bathroom walls before he instinctively pulled the male backward to release him. Saikai climaxed, shooting his cum on the male's face, as he held him there, forcing him to take it.

The brunette only closed his eyes in defense but he didn't budge. Didn't resist. He could feel Saikai letting go of his hair, but he waited a small while before he opened his eyes.

Already Saikai was hastily adjusting his clothing. He made sure that he was neat, tucking his shirt and checking to see if he had any stains. Leaving the brunette there to clean up the mess, Saikai looked at the young male's face. Something he had wanted to do the other day.

Beautiful body art.

Though he still felt the tingling sensation between his legs, he made sure he wouldn't allow it to make him seem as if he had been doing naughty things. He was going to class. If a teacher caught him looking disheveled he would be written up.

Sex wasn't allowed on the school grounds. He smirked, shaking his head in pity before he made his way out of the bathroom.

"See you next time."

(A/N

Don't be afraid to tell me what you think by commenting.❤️❤️

Drop a vote if you liked. 👍👍))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 320 11
A collection of oneshots hand-made by yours truly, no ai included!, catering to a wide and diverse selection of fandoms. A continuation book to my Ma...
2.2M 74.4K 49
COMPLETED - (book 2) Updated version now available on Amazon Kindle and Kindle Unlimited with an extra bonus chapter at the end! "I stood there for...
399K 43.7K 59
WATTY 2019 WINNER Hale, a state of the art android, can do nearly anything a human can. He cooks meals, cleans and organizes the house, repairs broke...
6.5K 875 47
"Am I going to break you, Case? Or are you bamboo?" The days are dry and hot, school is out, and all 17-year-old Case wants to do is party hard with...