Rising Moon (MxM) Book 1

By Nikachu22

***LGBTQ+ 18+*** ----COMPLETE---- (Marked ongoing due to extras, but the main story is complete.) This is BOO... More

Authors Note***
Characters
✧✧✧
Chapter 2. Gangs
Chapter 3. With Only Touch
Chapter 4. Payback, Slut
Chapter 5. The Gauntlet
Chapter 6. Fated Games
Chapter 7. Enchanted Kisha
Chapter 8. Crescent's First Job
Chapter 9. He's moved... We move...
Chapter 10. Perverted Kisha?
Chapter 11. Mysterious Forces
Chapter 12. Satisfied?
Chapter 13. Contradictions Confliction
Chapter 14. Mission, Trucks, Failure
Chapter 15. No Old Tales
Chapter 16. Stupidity vs Courage
Chapter 17. Magnetic Attraction
Chapter 18. Hilla Cure
Chapter 19. BBQ Drama?
Chapter 20. Diamond in the Flesh
Chapter 21. Fundraising
Chapter 22. Big Bad Wolf (P1)
Chapter 22. Big Bad Wolf (P2)
Chapter 23. Sacrifice
Chapter 24. Ralp The Nuisance
Chapter 25. Times Ticking
Chapter 26. I Found You P1
Chapter 26. I Found You P2
Chapter 27. It's A Celebration, Right?
Chapter 28. Nirvana
Chapter 29. Fever P1
Chapter 29. Fever P2
Chapter 30. Two Birds, One Stone
Chapter 31. Three Steps Back
Chapter 32. Run Ahni
Chapter 33. You're Safe Now
Chapter 34. The Beginning to The End
Chapter 35. Inevitable
Chapter 36. Innocent Thief
Chapter 37. You
Chapter 38. Instinct To Sacrifice
Chapter 39. Ashes... Ashes...
Chapter 40. Hero
Author's Note
Extra 1. Life Got Away

Chapter 1. Time's Up

1K 138 246
By Nikachu22

*******Warning Mature Content Beyond this Point*******

"Hey, no teeth this time."

A light but calming voice resonated in the dorm room. It sang out with breathless desire. Tone kept hushed so any occupants next door could not hear him groan. Filled with impatience, a small smile laced at lips. Curious lazy hues danced around the male's face that sat so close to his groin. The euphoria ran through his veins.

His face beet red.

And that was all Kisha could see from his side of the room. Deadpan expression holding the images of his boss and another male. He sat reclined in his chair, watching the one known as Saikai-- his boss do the many things he often did without Kisha's consent or the need to give himself privacy. 

The large dorm was big enough to accommodate a small house party. Squeezed with limited mobility, however. On Saikai's side of the room resided a small but sturdy cot-like bed with a metal frame. The thick mattress was very comfortable for a one-person sleeper. Two pillows neatly sat just at his right to the top of the bed. His bed made neatly only moments ago to satisfy their company.

Woke for an early start, mind filled with something else as his body, well--

"I will not..."

Kisha heard the voice of the third male in their room whisper and the contents in his stomach were nearly volcanoes inside of his dry throat. He had to admit that he hated these encounters. Kisha hated how Saikai never minded bringing whoever into their room. Saikai's snicker soon follows the whisper. The two played around a little, touching each other sweetly, before the sound of an unbuckled belt held air only moments later. The small digits that belonged to the smaller male danced, experienced in the job title he took, twirling the belt through spirit fingers-like movements.

Kisha decided to look away and find his attention somewhere else because he knew what would soon follow, but his ears remained alert and focused on the encounter. Even though Saikai let his guard down, Kisha had to keep it for him. It was his job to protect Saikai. Maybe, the reason why Saikai kept him around even in times like this.

A security blanket that never complained about anything he had done. Kisha's gaze landed on his screen again, fingers tracing the refresh button every second to act as if he had been doing something besides snooping. These days the text messages coming through his phone were only spam. He never liked them but would gladly accept one or two to read right now. Kill the secondhand embarrassment flowing through him. Anything that would help settle the want to kill the intruder in their space.

"So, Mr. Saikai, do you want the usual?"

The petite male prostitute continued his speech. Placed one finger above the alluring bulge. It was quite a sight. A glimmer in his eyes as he ran digits down slowly teased the lump. This male often tried to appease all of his clients from the stories that made it to Kisha's ears. The school prostitute with no check-ups had to be filled to the brim with disease, but his boss always tested his life for sex. The more seductive the prostitute was, the more they paid. Kisha only imagined Saikai's allowance fed his addiction.

Kisha could hear Saikai let out a small huff. Kisha's eyes cut toward him quickly to make sure he was still okay. He witnessed the prostitute feeling Saikai's erection through the thin fabric of the uniform like a kneading cat. Not too large, nor too small. Saikai laid back on his arms and kickstand behind him.

"No, make it slow, bitch. I have given you more than enough for your service." Saikai chuffed back nearly rolling his eyes.

"Of course!" The small male replied in an excited tone, almost a squeak.

Rising slightly to bend brought his face only inches from Saikai's groin. He stuck out his tongue a small 'Aahh.' tested air before he lowered himself just slightly.

Kisha instinctively looked away just then, hoping not to see the prostitute plunge his Boss's penis down his throat. It never occurred to him that he wanted to know how Saikai sounded when he moaned. He didn't.

Ziiiipppp

The prostitute unzipped the zipper with his teeth. The bulge, unable to hold within the constricting thin fabric, pressed the opening just a little wider. It was begging freedom. The prostitute took no time to reach a hand into the now exposed underwear. They were solid white. A specific brand a lot of the gang leaders wore that was not cheap.

Pulling it from its warm domain, the prostitute would let out a small laugh over the oozing precum. It ran down his fingers, filling between every digit as it traveled a heated line upon the shaft. A pretty thing that belonged to an even more attractive man. It was a shame Saikai's personality fell short.

Saikai laid back into position, placing his arms behind his head. He nudged his lower half forward, parting his knees to give better access. A light sigh poured from his slightly opened mouth as his daring sage green eyes wandered to the ceiling. He began to think of devious things like choking and gagging the other student.

The desire that filled the prostitute's eyes, he knew he would be left very satisfied. No one ever looked at him as if he was food. Saikai was unsure whether to be scared or intrigued.

''You know, staring at it will pop a surprise on your face."

Saikai whispered, eyes low, face flushed. The prostitute rolled those almond-colored eyes, stuck out his tongue, and licked the thick flow to the tip. He didn't mind his hand being in the way. Slowly, sensually, only to swallow the fluid soon after as his eyes traveled to lock into Saikai's.

Gulp

Saikai shivered from the moist and almost rough tongue. The heat huffing against his erection made his skin crawl. The gentle rubbing of saliva gave sensations that he wanted to, needed to thrust.

He held back.

The firm grip of the male prostitute signified that he was stopping Saikai's climax, but the pressure only made it harder to focus. Saikai's against being told what to do.

Raising on his knees, crawling forward to sit in between Saikai's legs, the school prostitute opened his mouth and slowly lowered his head.

"Ahn." He breathed; tongue sent to run small circles around the tip.

Saikai let out another sigh of relief mixed into a muffled groan. His fingertips pulled at his hair, pain clashing with impatience. He rocked his hips out of a lack of self-control.

He was ready for the other male to plunge it into his mouth, hitting his throat at any moment, that was until,

"Your time's up, Saikai."

The huskier tone from the only other person in the room suddenly rang out, throwing his once pleasant scene into turmoil. The voice came from up above, looking over him as a shadow, but his eyes were closed. Oh yeah, it was Kisha.

Kisha watched as Saikai opened his eyes, their stare meeting a few seconds later. Kisha was looking down at him, the least bit amused. He had enough of this. They had only a few minutes to finish their meeting before he planned on interrupting. Like many of the other meetings, he couldn't sit here and listen to the sounds the human body would make as individuals indulged themselves with one another. Live sex made him uncomfortable when it contained someone he knew. Kisha often interrupted Saikai.

Lack of awareness, situation reading, and care of privacy, Kisha had bigger things on his mind than these things. Sex was easily obtainable in this school. An annoyed expression washed on Saikai's face as their eyes danced with one another for a short while before Kisha decided to stand up straight. His cold stare traveled along his friend. The male prostitute froze in place due to fear.

"God dammit! For what?" Saikai wanted to throw a fit right then and there. He hated being interrupted at times like these. His body worked up. He wasn't sure if it was anger or pleasure surging through him.

Kisha refused an answer, only continuing his gaze upon the prostitute. The image embedded in his mind. He was no stranger to the look of Saikai's penis; however, seeing it laying erect against the cheek and lost eyes of a held hostage student was a picture he didn't want to remember. Kisha watched as the male's throat instinctively swallowed whatever warm liquid resided upon his tongue, premixed with his drool. At that moment, Kisha wanted to gag and look away. How could anyone want to sleep around with Saikai? Slowly fixing Saikai's pants and locking it back in its clothed cage, the prostitute sat uncomfortably on his knees, looking away from the burning stare.

A small sigh from Kisha's lips, satisfied, would look back at Saikai to address something he had forgotten,

"Opening ceremony."

The only thing Kisha said in response with a monotone soft voice. His raised hands placed one of them inside his pocket. His digits fiddled around with the lint inside, scraping nails against the corner to gather a bit before he played with it through pointer and thumb.

Saikai would throw a small tantrum, flailing his arms while he groaned. He smacked at the bed with so much aggression the prostitute flinched naturally. What the fuck? They had planned to awaken early, maybe get down to breakfast, but Saikai wanted some well-needed head.

Poised and on time, just downright prestige Kisha has been when it came to things like this. Annoying.

"Kishaaaaaaa, you go! Everyone only wants to see you anyway." Saikai protested, curling top lip out of disappointment and regret. He had bigger and better things to do. One that brought him to new heights! The climax!

Kisha would turn on his heels and begin walking away, never minding Saikai's unhappiness. There was still a job, and it was not his job to babysit anyone. Unless he was getting paid for his services, he had no loyalty to anyone in given time. Kisha knew he helped Saikai from a lifetime of pain, his mind tracing back to the disease-filled prostitute thought. If any unclean male had given Saikai anything, is that an excuse to kill them? Kisha's not one to accept his friend straying from his duties.

Sex could wait. He's been waiting for years. That's not what he tells his friends.

Saikai would sit up, looking from Kisha and climbing to his feet. He was about to ruin that pretty little sluts face. Just thirty more sec-- maybe five-- ok, two, tops.

Ignoring the male on his knees, Saikai bounced around him as if he were an obstructing object.

"Shit, wait for me, damn."

Placed a hand on his head, and pushed himself forward, knocking the male prostitute to one side. He jogged to catch up with Kisha who was leaving the room. The feeling pressed between his leg and pants sent waves through him. He winced in response, kicking and hopping to kill the sensation and his boner.

He still could feel the stimulation but had to kill it quickly before he made a mess in his khakis.

Leaning on Kisha's frame abruptly and too close for comfort, Saikai let out a seductive, whispering tone. He slammed himself against the warm hard body of his friend, not even a flinch as Kisha took his entire weight.

"I have a hard-on and it hurrrrrttts, Kisha." His face is not so red but resembles a drunkard in color. 

Kisha lacked care, only allowed his eyes to remain forward. Wasn't sure if he had been hearing Saikai correctly either. His mind was set on getting to this traditional ceremony. Every year a certain number of newcomers come into Nirvana. More troubled adults come to a place they think will help them.

Some know Nirvana is anything but Nirvana. It was also adults like themselves who chose a path to leading these unruly men. Adults have power and control over each other.

Saikai released a small laugh when he noticed Kisha's usual nonreaction.

He would look ahead to see where he was going. The halls were empty, with no dirt, paper, a mess in sight. Every student stayed in their rooms until the ceremony ended.

Bulletins placed on the walls. Decorated in bright colors of upcoming events and award-winning occupants. It looked like a real academy, with lockers trailing the walls. Some had locks on them while others were unused. Stickers and graffiti are not allowed and painted a beautiful shiny black this school year.

The lights in the hall were sickening, bright, clean, and immaculate with a prestigious aura. Stainless large windows only reflected the season; how much time passed within walls.

Bright Future written at the foundation. Too bad it was tainted by the darkness that tapped at the floors, making their way to fall in place with sinister missions-- the students of course.

"Nirvana Academy... Another day, huh, Kisha?"

Yeah, humans locked in a haven consisting of four walls did not resemble their homes, but the darkness that humans harbored no matter the place they lived. If the area could influence their behavior, it would have the moment they walked in here.

Maybe take the delinquent out of jail, off the streets, out of abusive homes, but be unable to take the abuse, hardship, and struggle out of the human.

What does that stir?

Heaven with demons running around.

Saikai's other hand tucked neatly in his pocket, he decided to joke along with his stoic friend.

"Hard-on.... plus... Fresh... Men."

A snicker followed the slow drifting of Saikai's tongue against top lip. That all sounded wonderful. Saikai released another small laugh, squeezing Kisha's forearm in excitement. A little bit of cash to a struggling newcomer, he knew he would have them wanting more. Everyone is willing to do anything when there is money involved. It was always fun when they did not know what they were walking into. The thought of having new toys made his heart clench. By the look on Kisha's face, he couldn't care less.

"Who knows... Maybe you'll find someone this time." Saikai playfully taunted.

((A/N:

Yeah, I know.

The opening chapter is a lil spicy.

But... Welcome? O.O

Some of the boys are naughtier than others.

Sorry... not sorry.

Don't be afraid to tell me what you think!

Drop a vote if you liked.))

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 858 49
They are the group no one dares to mess with, with a school that stands behind them. She is the girl who opposes them, and the girl who might just lo...
8.1M 393K 91
[COMPLETED]✔ Book 1 of The Deliverance Series Ménage--MxFxM 2017 Fiction Award Winner for Best Mature Book. --⊰♥⊱-- "Death would be too good for yo...
1K 75 10
**WARNING** ~contains explicit content that may not be acceptable to all viewers. discretion advised~ Callin got on top of Blake, using his legs to...
ROGER By Vee Lozada

Science Fiction

35.2K 3.9K 36
[Book 1 in the CODES series] || Clara is stubborn and installs Roger, an AI program, inside her head in the most unconventional way, but because she'...